Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

I watched all 6 minures of the tiny tuna borderlands 3 quest on YouTube and it's with a heavy heart that I have to report that she doesn't dab, floss or nene

20 years ago, we had Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, Steve Jobs, Tony Dab, Billy Floss, and Arthur Nae Nae,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Now I'm really hungry for a tuna salad sandwich.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

super mario rpg later tonight. excited to replay it

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

extremebuff posted:

super mario rpg later tonight. excited to replay it

streamin?

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

https://twitter.com/insanelybuff/status/1173259102010642432

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

it's subtember baby.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If he was a top tier streamer he would spin up Dark Souls 3 to keep the subs on their toes.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tragic

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

I cant tell if the giant bimb commentators are operating at the highest irony levels immaginable or of there just really stupid.

while this is a fun question to throw into the room you already know in your heart the true answer

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

stream gow5 the audience is chanting

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Gears 5

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Speedrunning MM2 levels to vent my frustrations of losing every single legal sports bet I've made today.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

American McGay posted:

Speedrunning MM2 levels to vent my frustrations of losing every single legal sports bet I've made today.

How did the illegal bets turn out?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
when's king knight

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Like December 31st or something. They successfully hit their 2019 release window.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
thank you

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah
im learning to enjoy total war three kingdoms, op

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Modern Warfare for 48 hours straight

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I got to the heart barrier in chapter 9 of celeste and now I'm doing all the b sides and, much like the mario maker levels, anything that involves perfect jump pads can get hosed

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
AMID Evil right now, and maybe i'll finish dusk

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

It’s a good day for gaming. Judgment and Celeste B-sides

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
New Zelda ftw

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

new dead cells update is pretty rad

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Gears 5, the terrible new PES 2020, and *whispering barely audible* borderlands 3

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Goose Game and COD beta. Oh and some T99. Gotta unlock that Kirby skin.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
More pathmans and the new spider web game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

modern warfare tonight

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tao of lmao posted:

Gears 5, the terrible new PES 2020, and *whispering barely audible* borderlands 3

Cringe: claptrap making a reference to pickle rick by shouting in pickle claptrap

Shivers: Angel Dom and Beefcake Phenix's character specific secret intros showing their ideal platonic male friendship before starting the br mode (background music can either be sound of silence by stained or tears for fears by donnie darko)

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

DMC5. Gotta shoot a demon

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

Cringe: claptrap making a reference to pickle rick by shouting in pickle claptrap

Shivers: Angel Dom and Beefcake Phenix's character specific secret intros showing their ideal platonic male friendship before starting the br mode (background music can either be sound of silence by stained or tears for fears by donnie darko)

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

“In pickle claptrap!”

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

RE4 Professional Run. I'm using the mine thrower for the first time and it seems crazy OP. Why does everyone on the planet say it sucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lmao