Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Paladinus posted:

Not a single soul in the world:

Sleeveless:

Oh my God, can you not???

Found this on 9gag.com :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Sleeveless posted:

I pray that one day the guy that adds a superfluous framing device like "nobody:" to the beginning of jokes and the guy who includes the completely worthless comment at the end of jokes are forced to fight to the death as punishment for their crimes against comedy.

Don't be rude to worthless comment guys, after all they are the ones who take screenshots and share them.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Sleeveless posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsS_uLkauzU

I pray that one day the guy that adds a superfluous framing device like "nobody:" to the beginning of jokes and the guy who includes the completely worthless comment at the end of jokes are forced to fight to the death as punishment for their crimes against comedy.

That girl and her village get killed by a meteor before they fix it with time travel shenanigans :eng101:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
That's definitely less than ideal

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
:hmmyes:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Missing Master of Puppets.

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

this is funny but it made me realize this meme is just tab notation or sheet music

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Curse you Fashion Man

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Everyone who owns a jacket knows this

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
A stranger walked into her office. He had the smell of the inevitable about him. Should have aired out that Chinese jacket, she thought.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe
"Do you smell that, Missster Anderson? That... is the smell, of the inevitable."

"New jacket?"

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

I'm probably missing the joke, but I made this low :effort: edit anyway.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Corn flakes were, no joke, invented as a means to stop people from masturbating.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/SamuriFerret/status/1172571640015806465

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Detective No. 27 posted:

Corn flakes were, no joke, invented as a means to stop people from masturbating.

As were Grahmn crackers

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

To be fair to the guy it was more than just that. He invented them to be a healthy breakfast food, with an emphasis on nutrition as well. He can't really be blamed for the fact that masturbation was considered unhealthy at the time.

But yeah the dude also thought that getting people to eat a plain, nutritious breakfast food would make them less horny and that was absolutely one of his goals.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I mean, I can't imagine eating a plain, healthy breakfast is getting anyone more horned up, so he was half right.

I mean, besides the cereaphiles who dip their dick in milk and then sprinkle bran flakes on it. Filthy animals.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I mean, I can't imagine eating a plain, healthy breakfast is getting anyone more horned up, so he was half right.

I mean, besides the cereaphiles who dip their dick in milk and then sprinkle bran flakes on it. Filthy animals.

Come on man, "cereal rapists" was right there.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

nah bro, what you've got there is the scat pride flag

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Detective No. 27 posted:

Take it from me, it doesn't work.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Take it from me, it doesn't work.

True, they're far too rough.

Ideally you wanna rub up against a smooth rear end shark.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

This is really dumb and bad.

There, that seems way more on the nose.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

I didn’t think they could improve on the Bristol scale, but here we are!

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

bike tory posted:

To be fair to the guy it was more than just that. He invented them to be a healthy breakfast food, with an emphasis on nutrition as well. He can't really be blamed for the fact that masturbation was considered unhealthy at the time.

But yeah the dude also thought that getting people to eat a plain, nutritious breakfast food would make them less horny and that was absolutely one of his goals.

The Road of Wellville is movie from the nineties that runs with the idea that Dr. Kellogg was a loon and had entire spa dedicated to his health treatments. He’s played by Anthony Hopkins with a silly accent and even more ridiculous buck teeth.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/YMH2p37.mp4

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU