Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visible Stink
Mar 31, 2010

Got a light, handsome?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
it's spelled princiPAL because the principal is not your pal (they're cops)

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

gently caress yeah. Another zinger from Funwaa

Nurse... is a MAN! with a ‘HOOK’

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
I feel like "Forget Gumwaa Have Funwaa" raises more questions than it answers

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Bum the Sad posted:

gently caress yeah. Another zinger from Funwaa

bill gates: party's over, you've just been funwaa'd

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I forgot gumwaa :smith:

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

vyelkin posted:

I feel like "Forget Gumwaa Have Funwaa" raises more questions than it answers

Danaru posted:

I forgot gumwaa :smith:

Good, Gumwaa is a bunch of pricks. Hate those guys.

Pastry of the Year posted:

bill gates: party's over, you've just been funwaa'd

Lol fukken owned

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
^^^ Get this knock off Funwaa out of here. No watermark.

Bet you that’s from Gumwaa.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
Teacher...is a MAN! with a "HOOK".

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Teacher...is a MAN! with a "HOOK".

HAHA, that stupid meme made me laugh way harder than it should have. I ended up sending it around and people thought I was insane...or more insane.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

bike tory posted:

To be fair to the guy it was more than just that. He invented them to be a healthy breakfast food, with an emphasis on nutrition as well. He can't really be blamed for the fact that masturbation was considered unhealthy at the time.

But yeah the dude also thought that getting people to eat a plain, nutritious breakfast food would make them less horny and that was absolutely one of his goals.
I thought he made them as bland as possible for Don't Horny related reasons? The corn flakes we have now don't bear a whole lot of resemblance to Dr. Kellog's. As the company wants to, you know, sell them.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bum the Sad posted:

Bet you that’s from Gumwaa.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zereth posted:

I thought he made them as bland as possible for Don't Horny related reasons? The corn flakes we have now don't bear a whole lot of resemblance to Dr. Kellog's. As the company wants to, you know, sell them.

forget horny have corny 😂

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug
but what if man is a hook with a teacher :thunk:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Mierenneuker posted:

The Road of Wellville is movie from the nineties that runs with the idea that Dr. Kellogg was a loon and had entire spa dedicated to his health treatments. He’s played by Anthony Hopkins with a silly accent and even more ridiculous buck teeth.

Wrong Kellogg, corn flakes were invented by his brother HK Kellogg. They worked together and believed many of the same things but while Dr Kellogg focused on treating the individual, HK believed his brother was only treating the symptoms. Which is why HK focused more on philanthropy and political activism, if society is less sinful people have less temptation to sin.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Pastry of the Year posted:

forget horny have corny 😂

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Wrong Kellogg, corn flakes were invented by his brother HK Kellogg. They worked together and believed many of the same things but while Dr Kellogg focused on treating the individual, HK believed his brother was only treating the symptoms. Which is why HK focused more on philanthropy and political activism, if society is less sinful people have less temptation to sin.

Ah, I did not know that. Must have been one swell family.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Zereth posted:

I thought he made them as bland as possible for Don't Horny related reasons?

No, that one was Sylvester Graham. He set out to make his crackers bland, corn flakes were a happy accident.

The corn flakes you get in the white box with the chicken on it are pretty close to the original. The big schism between the Kellogg brothers was because Will wanted to frost them

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Moral of the story: Dr. Kellogg... is a MAN! with a "HOOK"!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

RandomFerret posted:

No, that one was Sylvester Graham. He set out to make his crackers bland, corn flakes were a happy accident.

The corn flakes you get in the white box with the chicken on it are pretty close to the original. The big schism between the Kellogg brothers was because Will wanted to frost them

The ones we have now ARE the sugared ones that the battle was fought over. They were much more bland and much less popular before.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
https://twitter.com/RussianMemesLtd/status/1173648742794153984?s=20

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

"Ow! My bones are so brittle!"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Mierenneuker posted:

Ah, I did not know that. Must have been one swell family.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

no hook for hand 0/10

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Russian meme game is strong, drat strong

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

fresh off the ms paint press

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

Russian meme game is strong, drat strong

Like bear

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Chef Bourgeoisie
Oct 9, 2016

by Reene

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Get that QAnas poo poo out of here.

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker

Is the duck thing actually QAnon racist/far-right BS or something? If it is, I'm definitely behind on the post-pepe secretly awful memes. Per last image, if this is literally something awful, I didn't mean that intentionally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

pseudorandom posted:

Is the duck thing actually QAnon racist/far-right BS or something? If it is, I'm definitely behind on the post-pepe secretly awful memes. Per last image, if this is literally something awful, I didn't mean that intentionally.

It's a god drat pun (or a play on words).