Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

RandomPauI posted:

Have any requests?

Newspaper comic strip thread!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3878419

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

RandomPauI posted:

Have any requests?

the YOSPOS tech bubble thread has been going since 2010 and we're all partying a bit now that all the worthless companies we deemed to be worthless at the birth of the thread are now finally melting down

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

also the YOSPOS secfuck thread has forced the admins to memory-hole it several times due to goons flirting with danger on multiple occasions

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

:yeah:

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

HELLO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT MY VERY STRONG OPINIONS

Rex-Goliath posted:

also the YOSPOS secfuck thread has forced the admins to memory-hole it several times due to goons flirting with danger on multiple occasions

shock level zero working in tech makes you have certain thoughts

I should go back to YOSPOS, it got goofy for a bit though

Vanadium Dame fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Sep 19, 2019

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

RandomPauI posted:

I'm not sure where that is, can you link it?

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3201527&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
*ahem*

frankenfreak posted:

For a thread I have been lurking in over these last couple of tumultuous days:

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

poo poo I'm a dumb idiot for leaving I miss those colors and the cats 219 foreva

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Let a hundred flowers bloom, comrade.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
I cannot photoshop but I think we need a "Your vagina is making heaven crowded" one.

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Bonzo posted:

I cannot photoshop but I think we need a "Your vagina is making heaven crowded" one.

"poison womb", iirc?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I couldn't sleep and am running into a wall finding WWI/WWII cat posters so I took a stab at a civil war recruitment style poster for the comic strip megathread

Edit: You can tell that this regiment had money because they splurged for TWO COLORS and THREE IMAGES

RandomPauI fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Sep 19, 2019

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Bonzo posted:

We also need a Gaming Garbage and Doom House one…

Heather Papps
Nov 1, 2007

hello friend

Kheldarn posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3898779

also, this and these

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Kheldarn posted:

Halfway down the first page there's a Doom House one. Someone could probably make a better one though I didn't use a source poster and just winged it and not sure it came out fully on theme. I posted it because I feel it fit the theme of Doom House so well. Unfortunately the source res of the doll is pretty low so that's the largest res.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

pixaal posted:

Halfway down the first page there's a Doom House one. Someone could probably make a better one though I didn't use a source poster and just winged it and not sure it came out fully on theme. I posted it because I feel it fit the theme of Doom House so well. Unfortunately the source res of the doll is pretty low so that's the largest res.

Wow. I don't know how I missed that one.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Okay, definitely going to bed again. Somehow I found one that would work for a bird so instead of doing catte thread I did bird thread.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

RandomPauI posted:

I couldn't sleep and am running into a wall finding WWI/WWII cat posters so I took a stab at a civil war recruitment style poster for the comic strip megathread

Edit: You can tell that this regiment had money because they splurged for TWO COLORS and THREE IMAGES

:pseudo:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

I love it!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Thread still has some stick left in her.

Thread propoganda would be neat.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

:vince:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

I'm printing this one out, laminating it, and stapling it to my back.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Now this is art.

John Dounce
Jan 17, 2012

Cactachair posted:

Yeah, there's a lot you can do with Chick Tracts.

Excellent, now print out 10000 of theses and start handing them out to get the full Chick experience™ .

Hell yes.

I sort of gave up on this one halfway through. Wanted to have the bottom text say something about stretching your resources, filling the gaping hole in the forums etc.. but :effort:

Also happy two week anniversary, thread. Never expected it to last this long.

RandomPauI posted:

Have any requests?
Daily Life of a Certain NEET

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
Don't think there's an edit that would make this one funnier.

Mister Mind
Mar 20, 2009

I'm not a real doctor,
But I am a real worm;
I am an actual worm
This looks like a quality location for some source material. (Fingat lost already!)

https://twitter.com/londonist/status/1174800583187996672?s=21

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

This man is truly having his mornin’ cornin’, as seen in Chewbot’s Oregon Trail LP.

E: I believe it was a double shot glass with creamed corn and sour mash whiskey, or something like that.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Grandfather clock poster could be cool

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I had a version with the beret but it looked like a weird hair style.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Stanky Bean posted:

Great work all keep it up

shops while requiring effort count as shitposts

:hai:

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Rex-Goliath posted:

the YOSPOS tech bubble thread has been going since 2010 and we're all partying a bit now that all the worthless companies we deemed to be worthless at the birth of the thread are now finally melting down

I'm inclined to use a soviet auto safety or a soviet sci-fi movie poster as part of the YOS Tech bubble thread poster. In honor of TESLA, and "progress will never fail" mentality. But over the top vintage ads from the Guilded age could work too. I don't know. Do any images stand out or pop up a lot in the thread?

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Thia thread with its pages, feels like walking around a series of gallery rooms - appreciating the displays on the walls and how they relate to the whole exposition... pondering about each individual meanings.:kimchi:

nullfunction
Jan 24, 2005

Nap Ghost

Vanadium Dame
May 29, 2002

*bites nails, hisses* this is so true if I had a nickel for each time I flushed DNS I would have enough nickels to weigh a tube-sock well and bash comcast CEOs with it

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Working on posters helps me forget that I can't sleep. This one isn't so much funny as it is informative.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Mondo Gatto posted:

Excellent, now print out 10000 of theses and start handing them out to get the full Chick experience™ .

Hell yes.

I sort of gave up on this one halfway through. Wanted to have the bottom text say something about stretching your resources, filling the gaping hole in the forums etc.. but :effort:

Also happy two week anniversary, thread. Never expected it to last this long.

Daily Life of a Certain NEET

Just add a gold ring. Don't even need all the bottom text.