Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

vyelkin posted:

i have no photoshop skills but someone please, please, please photoshop this abysmal magazine cover to show one of the blackface pictures instead

well shucks, sure

Or you could just

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
How are we liberal Canadians going to go forward, and work past this painful history of our prime minister, so that we might unite and re-elect his party to a majority? The alternative is Andrew Scheer, and was established during the SNC Lavalin scandal, we must look past these petty disagreements to guarantee that the conservatives get back into power.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
rediscovered this:

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
sorry for the double post, but just got the push notification for this
https://twitter.com/globalnews/status/1174656001582206976?s=21

Echo Chamber has issued a correction as of 15:23 on Sep 19, 2019

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

My theory is that the people who had these videos knew the damage they could do in 2015, but sat on them anyway because we needed to be rid of Harper more

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
my theory is harper didnt give a poo poo about winning in 2015 and already had his job as international conservative consultant lined up and ready to go

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im imagining trudeau wearing "brownface" to greet syrian refugees at the airport and solemnly welcome them to canada lmao

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

yikes

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

on one hand, i kinda feel bad for Trudeau. I mean, I’m sure there’s plenty of poo poo Ive said on the internet to disqualify me from electoral politics. I’m sure there’s footage of me singing forgot about dre in a Korean karaoke room. so I get it.

let he who hasn’t worn blackface cast the first stone

on the other hand, :discourse::laffo:

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

a primate posted:

i will throw those stones all day friend

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011
about the only stupid, bigoted thing I didn't do as a teenager was wear blackface, so you've really dug deep mister prime minister

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

Arivia posted:

about the only stupid, bigoted thing I didn't do as a teenager was wear blackface, so you've really dug deep mister prime minister

yea he hosed up good and proper

sitchensis
Mar 4, 2009

how loving simple is it to find a costume that doesn't involve turning yourself into another ethnicity

just lmao

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Turns out rich elites just can't help being racist

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
im torn between

"this is insanely bad for trudeau"

and

"this is insanely bad for scheer, who now has to leak his own blackface pics or lose the fringe voters to trudeau"

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

sitchensis posted:

how loving simple is it to find a costume that doesn't involve turning yourself into another ethnicity

just lmao

When you’re a milquetoast sunny ways liberal? Really hard apparently

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a primate posted:

on one hand, i kinda feel bad for Trudeau. I mean, I’m sure there’s plenty of poo poo Ive said on the internet to disqualify me from electoral politics. I’m sure there’s footage of me singing forgot about dre in a Korean karaoke room. so I get it.

on the other hand, :discourse::laffo:

everyone's done dumb poo poo as a teenager

trudeau apparently just wouldn't stop doing it though so :laffo:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Arivia posted:

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Arivia posted:

Honestly thus fiasco is making me consider running, just to see what skeletons I've forgotten about

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Vote for the communists or the greens. They have about same chance of winning (nil) but Liberal party, both on federal and provincial levels, needs to go die in a ditch

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Also there's a pretty good joke about voting for the fake left wing guy in fake brown skin or the guy with real left wing policies in real brown skin, but I'm too hungover to get it over the finish line.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

Vote for the communists or the greens. They have about same chance of winning (nil) but Liberal party, both on federal and provincial levels, needs to go die in a ditch

the greens are awful, if you want to protest vote it's communists or nothing, if you want your vote to maybe mean something because the liberals continue to be vile then get on the jagmeetmentum train

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

the greens are essentially the liberals at this point

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

love the alledged "environmental party" that has absolutely no commitments to funding public transit in their platform but instead focuses on electric loving cars

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

and making backroom deals with the smoggies in exchange for a little more power

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

All if this is why "lesser of two evils" politics is toxic poo poo. This is the only time that I'm glad to be in a conservative stronghold, because now I know that because my vote doesn't matter at all, that I don't have to choose the least lovely poo poo bag.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

quote:

Documented Instances Of Trudeau In Blackface (Must Happen Prior To Election)

Over 6.5 -120
Under 6.5 +120

Well the book seems to think there's more to come

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

vyelkin posted:

the greens are awful, if you want to protest vote it's communists or nothing, if you want your vote to maybe mean something because the liberals continue to be vile then get on the jagmeetmentum train

Tbh I've never looked at their platform but there's no way they are worse than the libs, right?

Either way we managed to get Dougie as a premier here, I'm sure a full conservative victory is near assured too. Welp.

Salean
Mar 17, 2004

Homewrecker

lmao if youre still gonna vote lib

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

vyelkin posted:

there are more than two parties

Juul-Whip posted:

just lmfao if u think this

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

e

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
the libs are better than the conservatives so im going to vote for blackface justin trudeau sorry everyone our country is bad

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
our country might be bad but you're still an idiot

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

punished milkman posted:

the libs are better than the conservatives so im going to vote for blackface justin trudeau sorry everyone our country is bad

why not vote ndp then you dumbass

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

Colonel Cancer posted:

Tbh I've never looked at their platform but there's no way they are worse than the libs, right?

Either way we managed to get Dougie as a premier here, I'm sure a full conservative victory is near assured too. Welp.

the greens are full of right wing free marketeers. this is true for all the major parties as well but if you're going to do a throw away protest vote you'd be a loving idiot to pick the greens

incontinence 100
Dec 21, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

mila kunis posted:

Not centrist enough. Too radical in their crusade to destroy the middle class.

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

DariusLikewise posted:

love the alledged "environmental party" that has absolutely no commitments to funding public transit in their platform but instead focuses on electric loving cars
excuse you. they focus on self-driving electric loving cars, on skateboards, in tunnels

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won

mila kunis posted:

they don't stand a chance in my riding and it would amount to a protest vote in which case i may as well vote for the communist party. i am a dumbass though and could be easily convinced

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

punished milkman posted:

they don't stand a chance in my riding and it would amount to a protest vote in which case i may as well vote for the communist party. i am a dumbass though and could be easily convinced

if you're going to protest vote, wait until election day so you can see if the NDP actually have a shot first, after all things like this have happened in elections before:

if that doesn't happen then do the commie protest vote, sure

if you're going to early vote so you can drink heavily and ignore the rest of the campaign, vote for the party that has a 1% chance of winning instead of the one with a 0% chance, just in case we get 2011 part 2, jagmeet boogaloo