Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
WeWork's CEO read ClickHole before doing that.

Change my mind.

EDIT: WEW :69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I spent way too much time looking for dicks in the clouds.

Same, but just in general.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Im straight but....I want to stick my tongue in the blockbuster man’s dickhole

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

holy lamo

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Android Apocalypse posted:

WeWork's CEO read ClickHole before doing that.

Change my mind.

I dunno how serious you were about this, but...

:v:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

ultrafilter posted:

Do you pronounce Kayley and Kaylee differently?

k lei and k lee so yes.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Hey yo we can’t afford to pay you guys anymore but we can totally afford to hire one of the most popular rappers around right now

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Hey yo we can’t afford to pay you guys anymore but we can totally afford to hire one of the most popular rappers around right nowfrom over 20 years ago.

not knocking Run DMC (they're my jam) but they're not raising eyebrows amongst the youth these days.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Tiny Lowtax, are you perhaps confusing Run DMC with Run The Jewels?

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

snergle posted:

i thought it was more like noone respects the snitch so they pronounce her name wrong on purpose. like when i say tor tilla or gel op a no

Please don't compare snitches to tor tillas or jay lops

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Truly inspiring. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

snergle posted:

i thought it was more like noone respects the snitch so they pronounce her name wrong on purpose. like when i say tor tilla or gel op a no

You don’t respect Mexican food?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7JsLtcEAF4

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

I mean it really is the ambrosia of the war deities.

E: with the vegetable crackers it really has a singular taste profile I've never found replicated outside of the MRE, it's a weird military "lovely-times-but-holy-poo poo-SCORE!" comfort food.

spookykid has a new favorite as of 05:34 on Sep 19, 2019

Handiklap
Aug 14, 2004

Mmmm no.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Truly inspiring. I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

This is my monkey. This...is my circus :unsmith:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I'm just glad you didn't respond with your av photo

Chubby Henparty
Aug 13, 2007

excuse me while I kiss the sky

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Dewgy posted:

I dunno how serious you were about this, but...

:v:

one of the hardest parts of being a fiction writer in the last 3 - 5 years is just keeping up

no satire is too outrageous, no dystopian setting is too over the top

whatever cheesy villain comes out of your head, a worse one actually exists and yours will pale in comparison

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Write something optimistic :angel:

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Yoshi Wins posted:

Write something optimistic :angel:

it needs to be at least somewhat plausible

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

I mean, you know, if you feel like it

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Lunatic Sledge posted:

one of the hardest parts of being a fiction writer in the last 3 - 5 years is just keeping up

whatever cheesy villain comes out of your head, a worse one actually exists and yours will pale in comparison

One of the things I have to remind myself whenever I'm trying to write a gritty RPG setting is that I'm never going to out-nasty actual history, and that trying is a mug's game.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Yoshi Wins posted:

Tiny Lowtax, are you perhaps confusing Run DMC with Run The Jewels?

No. Why the gently caress did it use a picture of Post Malone?

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Tiny Lowtax posted:

No. Why the gently caress did it use a picture of Post Malone?

Gonna break it down nice and clear for you, two separate articles one is real one is fake making fun of the first.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Gonna break it down nice and clear for you, two separate articles one is real one is fake making fun of the first.

Gonna break it down even more in that the fake article came out before the real article.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Android Apocalypse posted:

Gonna break it down even more in that the fake article came out before the real article.

But the real article was about a thing that happened years before the fake article, it gets murky. The Clickhole article could have been making fun of the actual event, or it's entirely plausible that the world is so stupid now that satire is impossible and they just happened to come out with a joke that literally had happened.

Edit: no offense to DMC, but Darryl's last real gig that I'm aware of was Taking Head On A Bunch Of VH1 Shows, and that was like 15 years ago. Dude probably isn't that hard to book.

Baron von Eevl has a new favorite as of 15:36 on Sep 19, 2019

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

HPanda
Sep 5, 2008

Whybird posted:

One of the things I have to remind myself whenever I'm trying to write a gritty RPG setting is that I'm never going to out-nasty actual history, and that trying is a mug's game.

Write actual history and change the names. Who’s gonna sue you?

Bonus: When people accuse you of being unrealistic, send them the relevant Wikipedia link.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Lunatic Sledge posted:

Related to this is how reality is so poorly written.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

My son brought home this slip of paper, which he found on the floor/ground at school.

It reads (in imperfect but understandable kanji) "420" on one side and "69" on the other.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.
Hell of a career change but good for him, he looks great

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Hirayuki posted:

My son brought home this slip of paper, which he found on the floor/ground at school.

It reads (in imperfect but understandable kanji) "420" on one side and "69" on the other.

Naisuu.

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
And here we have it folks, the seldom spotted elusive Holy poo poo! Double pisss!
https://twitter.com/DanyelxDragon/status/1174000579045203968?s=20

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer
https://i.imgur.com/fJm5aaW.mp4

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

So, uh...what is their deal? And if they're not sisters, at least three of them are absolutely related by blood.

nerdz
Oct 12, 2004

Complex, statistically improbable things are by their nature more difficult to explain than simple, statistically probable things.
Grimey Drawer

Hirayuki posted:

So, uh...what is their deal? And if they're not sisters, at least three of them are absolutely related by blood.

Their "not a mormon, in a cult or sisters" TikTok already answers all your questions

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH
They're in a cult.

It's like when someone says "What's up with your hair". First person's a jerk, second person's kinda rude, third person, there's something wrong with your hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Elfface posted:

They're in a cult.

It's like when someone says "What's up with your hair". First person's a jerk, second person's kinda rude, third person, there's something wrong with your hair.

You're a bad poster.