Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
"I'M TUGGING ON MY BRAID RIGHT NOW."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
OMG this has been the funniest F Plus in a while.
I laughed so hard I had to pause at least twice.

Stroop There It Is posted:

Do y'all have any recommendations for episodes to introduce someone to the podcast? I have a friend who is interested but I'm not sure which ones to start them on.

My absolute favorite episode ever is 168: Sir Rev. Dr. Prof. John Kitchin Ph.D, Esq..
It's absolutely bonkers, and I think where Kumquatxop goes full Kumquat for the first time.
It's also not TOO gross and is mostly free of """lore""" (I hate that word in this context) so it's a good starting point.

Ambious fucked around with this message at 18:04 on Sep 18, 2019

bio347
Oct 29, 2012
Man. I, too, read the Wheel of Time wrong.

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011
This is such a good episode, holy poo poo

Are they bullying Victor? He says "I don't get invited on that often" and are they leaving out the good doctor on purpose?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Grondoth posted:

This is such a good episode, holy poo poo

Are they bullying Victor? He says "I don't get invited on that often" and are they leaving out the good doctor on purpose?

they've formed a circle around him and begun pushing him from host to host going 'hey'

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Boy howdy is Bunnybread on fire in this one.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Boy howdy is Bunnybread on fire in this one.

yeah the bhagavad gita bit was loving hysterical. I'm glad this group of ridiculously funny people found each other.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Grondoth posted:

N - 1 of them are computer touchers of one stripe or another. Victor is a doctor. Which ones have more free time?

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

He can just record while treating patients, that's very legal I assume.

"OH MY GOD HOW THE gently caress CAN IT FIT IN-" *click* "Aaaaaand it looks like everything's okay with your eyes today, Ms. Brown."

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

ParserGirl posted:

Yes! This is one of my favorites. There's gross sexual stuff (ha) but it's easier on the ears because it doesn't involve people preying on actual humans.

I feel like it runs the gamut of things to expect from the podcast and is therefore the most appropriate intro ep.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/VoidBurger/status/1174783993247608832

A loving watch fetish

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I hate that my first thought was "fake; watch fetishists don't care about women except for how willing they are to lend out their watches for covert masturbation purposes"

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

https://youtu.be/NCZcIrSAT7I

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also I think we're all burying the lede on her own celery up the rear end thing.

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

look, he's a watch fetishist, sure, but she's still a reddit poster

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Actually, has there been a food kink episode yet? Like aside from feeders.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Waffleman_ posted:

Actually, has there been a food kink episode yet?

There’s been feeder stuff but I don’t think anything where it takes a trip up ol’ thermometer lane.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I don't think that r/relationships post is real

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
There's episode 250:WAM!! There was also a story in one of the f plus lives about a woman getting bondage food dommed by "the phantom"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

The Skeep posted:

There was also a story in one of the f plus lives about a woman getting bondage food dommed by "the pantom"
There we go.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1175255101478440965

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Oh God.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I read that and said "oh no" out loud

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/TheFPlus/status/1175261139497869313

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
oh no

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

oh yes!

Ambious
Sep 29, 2016

Hail Hoots!
Uhm...
Why is NoFap verified on Twitter?!

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
I just had the City of Heroes episode on and it had a guest reader and I was like “Cleretic, why do I know that handle?” For like fifteen minutes before I realized he’s a goon.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I mean, Terrible Things Read with Enthusiasm is the unofficial motto of SA. We're basically a slightly less dead PoE.

e: my post history will provide at least three docs worth of content

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

T-man posted:

I mean, Terrible Things Read with Enthusiasm is the unofficial motto of SA. We're basically a slightly less dead PoE.

Oh, for sure, though SA has definitely moved away from the crazy offsite stuff in the last five years or so. Which is kind of bittersweet, I like the new board culture but also crazy offsite stuff like the Foundation for Awakening and Enlightenment on the weekend web is what got me hooked. Hell, the Dollfucker saga is what got me lurking all the time. There was some good poo poo back then.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Ambious posted:

Uhm...
Why is NoFap verified on Twitter?!

Obviously because twitter verified that they didn't fap.

ParserGirl
Jun 3, 2005

T-man posted:

I feel like my post history should say, " I read the front page since 1999 but didn't figure out how to register until several years later."

Speaking of which, is there a good guide on how to submit a documen?

Djeser
Mar 22, 2013

it's crow time again

https://thefpl.us/submit is a pretty good one!

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://thefpl.us/submit/help

Montrith wrote a guide about how to do a doc. Also make sure to check out other docs that have been read for formatting ideas.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Ugly In The Morning posted:

I just had the City of Heroes episode on and it had a guest reader and I was like “Cleretic, why do I know that handle?” For like fifteen minutes before I realized he’s a goon.
Cleretic isn't a he, although I'm pretty sure that I only know that from Ballp.it.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Gotta say, listening to Victor in pain is only almost as satisfying as listening to The Lesbiathan in pain.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Cleretic isn't a he, although I'm pretty sure that I only know that from Ballp.it.

My bad, I have a habit of referring to goons as “he” because we’re all stereotypical super nerds in my mind’s eye.

The recorded the oldest doc in the hopper! It’s gonna be a fetlife episode and I cannot wait. The doc was submitted 6 and a half years ago, if anyone was wondering how old.

ShellGame
Apr 10, 2016

stack 'em to the heavens

McGlockenshire posted:

Gotta say, listening to Victor in pain is only almost as satisfying as listening to The Lesbiathan in pain.

They're both very fun!

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Dang, now I have this stuck in my head again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3-JwAQSMB4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BootsRaingear
Sep 10, 2013

I can't grow a beard.
Never before has one so flippantly dismissed their own celery-up-the-rear end kink on the internet. This is a true triumph of modern writing.