Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

I know nothing about art theory or history and even I know that's not cubist at all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Wasabi the J posted:

My friend got a Friday the Thirteenth tattoo

Not only is this poorly executed, but if I'm guessing the location correctly it's also upside down.

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

Croatoan posted:

You guys get that it's supposed to be cubist in style, right? I mean it's not super awesome but it's not bad.

I was going to say that too, but really, zoom in a bit and look at the line work.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Croatoan posted:

You guys get that it's supposed to be cubist in style, right? I mean it's not super awesome but it's not bad.

lol

Robokomodo
Nov 11, 2009

MaliciousOnion posted:

Not only is this poorly executed, but if I'm guessing the location correctly it's also upside down.

That’s the elbow, right? So if you give someone thumbs up, it would be correct.

Unless that’s not an elbow.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Someone shouted "read a different book already!" and he went and watched Rick and Morty

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

That harry potter quote shows up constantly in tattoos and I hate it so much. It's not romantic or redeeming, it's a dude pining for years for a woman who does not like him and has moved on with her life with no idea that he's stalking her from the sidelines. It's superbly creepy.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

I mean it's a great way to tell if someone thinks creepy men are role models.

Faustian Bargain
Apr 12, 2014

silvergoose posted:

I mean it's a great way to tell if someone thinks creepy men are role models.

What’s the overlap with people who would also get a rick and morty tattoo?

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I watched this clip and thought of this thread. Skip to about 1:00 to avoid the stupid gross intro sequence and get to the story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXJrVQmvb4

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Ralph Hurley posted:

I watched this clip and thought of this thread. Skip to about 1:00 to avoid the stupid gross intro sequence and get to the story.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xXJrVQmvb4

pretty good punchline showing the tattoo, but drat figured he would talk about the girls reaction to it.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR
Here, I'll save you about nine minutes of the least-funny stand-up you've ever seen.

He got the same butterfly as a girl he dated that wasn't into him but added tears over it because of a song he decided was "their" song. The tattoo itself isn't awful or anything, but his story sure was.

Barry Bluejorts
Jun 30, 2013

Now please touch your finger to the tip of your nose.
Pillbug

Slim Killington posted:

Here, I'll save you about nine minutes of the least-funny stand-up you've ever seen.

He got the same butterfly as a girl he dated that wasn't into him but added tears over it because of a song he decided was "their" song. The tattoo itself isn't awful or anything, but his story sure was.

I disagree and think the comedy was good. Intro was atrocious though.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

hyperhazard posted:

That harry potter quote shows up constantly in tattoos and I hate it so much. It's not romantic or redeeming, it's a dude pining for years for a woman who does not like him and has moved on with her life with no idea that he's stalking her from the sidelines. It's superbly creepy.

You left out the part where he calls her a racial slur.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

I'm glad I don't remember Harry Potter, yeesh

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

hyperhazard posted:

Yeah Snape is a creepy wizard redpiller and "Always" to me is the absolute depth of his pathetic, guilt ridden life. And it turning into the new "feather turning into a flock of birds in flight" tattoo really frustrates me.

Snape is a loving incel, including the part were he joins a racist gang

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Snape joined the wizard Nazi party over getting friend zoned.

silvergoose
Mar 18, 2006

IT IS SAID THE TEARS OF THE BWEENIX CAN HEAL ALL WOUNDS

rodbeard posted:

Snape joined the wizard Nazi party over getting friend zoned.

Ehhh it was more joined the wizard Nazi party then was shocked it led to his crush never wanting to talk to him

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
As a casual movie watcher, I am still confused by everyone all over snaps dick.

Also lol at justifying his abuse of Harry was some deep cover thing, when it turned out to be a transitive property of jealously over Harry's dad being Sir Bigdick Fucksgood of the Wizards.

Like seriously, he was only ever "entrusted" to be a perfect rear end in a top hat anyway, and both Snape and Dumbledore deserve prison for the abuse of a loving orphan.

Harry naming his child after his abusers is a great little unintentional message I get to "enjoy" since I am pretty intimate with how complicated relationships can be with abusive caretakers. I'm glad sees two century old assholes as his greatest heroes; this will definitely mean some complicated life lessons for young Harry Junior or whatever.

5000 years of Wizard books and not one of these idiots could come up with a better plan thank gaslighting your messiah for his entire childhood.

Wasabi the J has a new favorite as of 12:03 on Sep 18, 2019

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Wasabi the J posted:

That's more due to Alan Rickman

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Wasabi the J posted:

Also lol at justifying his abuse of Harry was some deep cover thing, when it turned out to be a transitive property of jealously over Harry's dad being Sir Bigdick Fucksgood of the Wizards.

Like seriously, he was only ever "entrusted" to be a perfect rear end in a top hat anyway, and both Snape and Dumbledore deserve prison for the abuse of a loving orphan.

Harry naming his child after his abusers is a great little unintentional message I get to "enjoy" since I am pretty intimate with how complicated relationships can be with abusive caretakers. I'm glad sees two century old assholes as his greatest heroes; this will definitely mean some complicated life lessons for young Harry Junior or whatever.

5000 years of Wizard books and not one of these idiots could come up with a better plan thank gaslighting your messiah for his entire childhood.

This is a tasteless tattoo.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Fine... Can I get an "original" chicken scratched piece?

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Does this belong here or the iosm thread?
https://twitter.com/stereogum/status/1174147531699175424

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

https://twitter.com/bornwithatail_/status/1174284032995147776

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

How does that neck support that noggin :wtc:

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Where the gently caress is your chin but for neck

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

CommonShore posted:

Where the gently caress is your chin but for neck

What’s a But for?

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

jit bull transpile posted:

How does that neck support that noggin :wtc:

The power of vegetables

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now

Doctor Zero posted:

What’s a But for?

About five pounds

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Stuck in a line at the corner shop, trying to buy milk. Moby behind me keeps sniffing my hair. Please Moby I need this for my cornflakes

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010

Shoehead posted:

Stuck in a line at the corner shop, trying to buy milk. Moby behind me keeps sniffing my hair. Please Moby I need this for my cornflakes

Well if you're under 19 and female, consider yourself to have dated moby for the purposes of his publisher.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin
cross postin' from the military idiots thread

Croatoan
Jun 24, 2005

I am inevitable.
ROBBLE GROBBLE
Is that a tattoo of himself? Also what's with the war pupper's goggles? They look weird?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Memento posted:

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet

Memento posted:

That is not an improvement over the ratty faded Road Runner and that's a really low bar

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
once again q!=e

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Croatoan posted:

Is that a tattoo of himself?

If it’s not he sure picked a chubby model

ricketyvickyt
Sep 9, 2010
These are all on the same person...she’s a prime example of someone that shouldn’t be allowed anymore tattoos.

This next one is on someone else who also makes bad decisions:

(Its a sun and a wave)

On a final note, here’s a piece that is less than a week old yet looks like it’s 40 years old and has been left out in the sun/scrubbed with sandpaper 24/7

zandert33
Sep 20, 2002

Slim Killington posted:

Reminds me a fantastic speech David Gorman did called "Dave Gorman's Googlewhack Adventure".

This is a real tattoo he has on his arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Looks legit :discourse: