Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Untitled BoozeMoose Game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psutify
Oct 19, 2012
Are there decent puzzles in AI? I watched an hour long gameplay video and from what I saw you walk around clicking on glowing objects until the plot progresses which looks disappointing. I'm on the fence about getting it, I loved 999 and VLR but I was burned by ZTD. What's the general verdict?

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Hey, you dumb man. I just made you walk into your own fountain in your slippers. You're just going to sit down and read your paper like your feet aren't soaking wet? Put on some dry shoes!

:argh:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I've made a covenant with myself:

I'm no longer allowed to buy a game unless it's weird or does something actually interesting.

GOOSE GAME GOOSE GAME GOOSE GAME

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

You can't even be a Canadian Goose, aka the only goose I care about

not a bot
Jan 9, 2019

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

You can't even be a Canadian Goose, aka the only goose I care about

Way too mild-mannered.

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge

not a bot posted:

Way too mild-mannered.

It's funny because if you ask any Canadian that's been around a Canadian Goose for more then 30 seconds they will tell you those things are basically Satan's own spawn

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Yes Canadian geese are the wild violent geese that want to gently caress you up.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Orange Crush Rush posted:

It's funny because if you ask any Canadian that's been around a Canadian Goose for more then 30 seconds they will tell you those things are basically Satan's own spawn

Woosh

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

I'd like to congratulate whoever translates eshop game descriptions into Russian on not just making no sense but on using a grammatical form that does not exist in the language.

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Canadian geese are the rats of the sky

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

I just got Link's Awakening and even if it is easy, I don't care, it's a remake of the first ever Zelda game I played and that counts for something, in my mind. I'll have to play it on Hero Mode, I never did do that for Link Between Worlds (although I can still do that since I also have that game).

Speaking of which, is Link's Awakening more of an action game or a puzzle game? What struck me about Link Between Worlds is that it was more puzzle-oriented.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Canada Gooses

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Anybody's got a problem with Canada Gooses's got a problem with me

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Only a demon could produce poop that is at once white, black, and green yet none of those colors

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Well since the thread's talking about the Untitled Goose Game I'm interested. I think I'm gonna need an SD card, I'm not sure if I have space on my Switch.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

TheScott2K posted:

Puke Button

Nah, puke random event where you have to reach the most expensive thing nearby before time is up

Squidder
Mar 19, 2003

King of the Cat Tree

Oven Wrangler
Goose game is fantastic! :honked:

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Canadian geese are the rats of the sky

That would be seagulls.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Picked up a lite for my sister’s birthday in a week, I took it out of the box to set it up for her and this thing is so small and adorable and god drat it I want my own now.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Rats are cool

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

bushisms.txt posted:

If this brought on a wave of copy cats similar to goat simulator, I'd be all for it. Need untitled cat game where you knock poo poo off the shelf with full control of your tail

It's about time for an update of Foxx Fights Back. You could go around blowing up Land Rovers, stringing up piano wire at horserider head height and biting posh cunts on the leg.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

TheScott2K posted:

Puke Button

Tap rapidly to begin dry heaving to fill your puke meter and then hold for vomit action.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I definitely want to play more Cat Simulators

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

psutify posted:

Are there decent puzzles in AI? I watched an hour long gameplay video and from what I saw you walk around clicking on glowing objects until the plot progresses which looks disappointing. I'm on the fence about getting it, I loved 999 and VLR but I was burned by ZTD. What's the general verdict?

The puzzles are less about actually figuring out math and poo poo and more about just managing the time you have and deciding if actions are worth risking the waste of X number of seconds or the possibility of a Timie that’ll multiply your next action by 8 or whatever.

It’s not hard but you can’t just click everything without thinking.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Iron Crowned posted:

I definitely want to play more Cat Simulators

You don't need a video game to sleep a lot

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Hey folks were saying that if LA is on the internal storage instead of the SD card it runs better so uh, how do you do that? Either how do I move it or how do I decide where it installs? thanks

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

hatty posted:

Picked up a lite for my sister’s birthday in a week, I took it out of the box to set it up for her and this thing is so small and adorable and god drat it I want my own now.

Wait on that. Somehow Nintendo hosed up the D-Pad and you can't even do moves in Street Fighter 2 properly (supposedly it's fine for platformers but terrible for anything else).

Why the are loving up the D-Pads so badly lately is beyond me (you have to take apart the goddamn pro controller and put electrical tape in places to make it not suck)

Snackmar
Feb 23, 2005

I'M PROGRAMMED TO LOVE THIS CHOCOLATY CAKE... MY CIRCUITS LIGHT UP FOR THAT FUDGY ICING.

Infinitum posted:

Very

Important

Information

Holy poo poo it has goddamn magnets in it so you can roll stuff up! PURCHASED

https://www.fangamer.com/collections/katamari-damacy/products/katamari-damacy-prince-plush

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Zas posted:

Hey folks were saying that if LA is on the internal storage instead of the SD card it runs better so uh, how do you do that? Either how do I move it or how do I decide where it installs? thanks

It’s dumb as hell, you will always download to sd card if it’s inserted. Delete game, Remove card, download game, put it back in.

As a tip for any new sd card owners, put a huge game or two on internal storage before popping the card in, otherwise you’re just wasting all that free space

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
I tried the internal storage thing and it didn’t seem to do anything noticeable at all. Oh well!

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
Maybe the cart is better? :pray:

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

Goose game best game

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Wait on that. Somehow Nintendo hosed up the D-Pad and you can't even do moves in Street Fighter 2 properly (supposedly it's fine for platformers but terrible for anything else).

Why the are loving up the D-Pads so badly lately is beyond me (you have to take apart the goddamn pro controller and put electrical tape in places to make it not suck)

Really? That’s a shame. I’ll download Mark of the Wolves and give it a run. Being unable to do a buster wolf should overpower my buying urge

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

Anyone get Puzzle Quest? How is it compared to the original?

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW
:siren:Bottle fairies won't revive you if you die! :siren:

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

YggiDee posted:

:siren:Bottle fairies won't revive you if you die! :siren:

Isn’t that the entire point of bottle fairies over a red potion in the Zelda games?

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Don't fairies have to be held\equipped?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

bushisms.txt posted:

Don't fairies have to be held\equipped?

can't think of a Zelda where that was needed

e: goose-honk