Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lincoln
May 12, 2007

Ladies.
Taste the static warp bubble, not the fuel.

Lincoln fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Sep 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Hank Hill Riker: So, are you a changeling or a ghost?
Cotton Pike: Neither... you're Q... aintcha Mister Q?
Q: :3:

The original of this is one of my favourite moments.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sort of on the flipside of it:

Data: "I accessed the computer's database of mid-to-late 20th century entertainers and something perplexes me.
Picard: "Explain, Mr Data."
Data: "There was a man by the name of Raymond J Johnson. His act involved another unnamed individual referring to him simply by his surname. At that point, Mr Johnson seems to become slightly agitated, and begins to list, in detail, the names he would prefer to be called. At the end, he states clearly that the only name he does not prefer is, simply, 'Johnson'. I do not understand the humour involved, as it seems to be a simple request for proper identification. It was because of this exchange that Mr Johnson was renowned throughout much of the United States at that time."
LaForge: "Data... I can't explain it. I just can't."

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
Warp Drive is, in my opinion, faster than impulse.

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

There's soap in the Romulan Ale!

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Uh, ah, there there, Benny

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't love the Exterminator episode but it is my favorite Lisa Kudrow performance.

BoldFrankensteinMir
Jul 28, 2006

Dang ol' Starfleet, tell you whut, first contact out in the woods but headquarters in dang ol' San Francisco's a joke, man, gettin' dang ol' 20 dollar slice a' pizza before m' Kobyashi Maru, tell you whut... engage.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Dang ol' Starfleet, tell you whut, first contact out in the woods but headquarters in dang ol' San Francisco's a joke, man, gettin' dang ol' 20 dollar slice a' pizza before m' Kobyashi Maru, tell you whut... engage.

Ok, this made me legitimately laugh out loud. Well done :golfclap:

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Cotton hill, "jadzia, I found the albino, me Topsie and fatty (old Jonathan frakes) are goin after him. And we AINT comin home"

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Data: "I accessed the computer's database of mid-to-late 20th century entertainers and something perplexes me.
Data: "There was a man by the name of Raymond J Johnson. His act involved another unnamed individual referring to him simply by his surname. At that point, Mr Johnson seems to become slightly agitated, and begins to list, in detail, the names he would prefer to be called. At the end, he states clearly that the only name he does not prefer is, simply, 'Johnson'. I do not understand the humour involved, as it seems to be a simple request for proper identification. It was because of this exchange that Mr Johnson was renowned throughout much of the United States at that time."

beautiful

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

flowers!
is there a john luck "mad dog" here?

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
"Gribble's Dead-Tribble"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i have that disease where you wake up on strange planets drunk

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.

hawowanlawow posted:

the Klingons would be intimidated by the sheer size of Peggy's bowel movements

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

GolfHole posted:

i have that disease where you wake up on strange planets drunk

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GolfHole posted:

flowers!
is there a john luck "mad dog" here?

:golfclap:

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

the first duty of every starfleet officer is to wipe from head to feet (you won't cause a leak)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Everybody welcome to the GAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyYYYYYYY Anbo Jitsu tournament!!!!

Deanna: Worf, you don't mind that your father's gay?
Worf: Of course not! Commander Riker is gay and I have been friends with him for years!

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

Everybody welcome to the GAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyYYYYYYY Anbo Jitsu tournament!!!!

Deanna: Worf, you don't mind that your father's gay?
Worf: Of course not! Commander Riker is gay and I have been friends with him for years!

lmao why does this work so well

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

I don't love the Exterminator episode but it is my favorite Lisa Kudrow performance.

oh. no hats at Starfleet

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer
Dale Bill and Hank took the saucer section for a joyride, crashed it into the atmosphere, and beamed out just before they hit a lake

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

*headbutts klingon officer in ten forward*

data: pardon me, captain, but i think you have mistakenly misappropriated my personal belongings. furthermore, as we have yet to be formally introduced, i feel it is necessary to call attention to the fact that your actions were undertaken at a time when we remained strangers.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

On Riker's suggestion, they all go into the holodeck, and begin to reconstruct the room. Starting with a table, they assemble a long, rectangular, inclined, and metal table; followed by a dark room with a bright light overhead. With things starting to come into place, they add a restraining arm to the table with a control panel, and a metal swing-arm at the head. Worf then adds a scissor-like device to the swing-arm, and Riker adds whispers to the room, but Kaminer switches them to clicks. With Riker increasing the volume, speed and number of the clicks in the room, La Forge horrifyingly concludes that he has been in this room, and Riker adds that they've all been in the room before.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

Boy I can't wait to catch up on the newest pages of the KOTH thread, I tell you hw -

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

FBS posted:

Boy I can't wait to catch up on the newest pages of the KOTH thread, I tell you hw -

I hope this isn't a complaint because these past few pages have contained some of the best posts I've seen in a while.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

bones looks up from a fragged red shirt: he's dead, honey

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

nog: that's my gold pressed latinum! i don't know you! *kicks sisko in the testicles*

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I hope this isn't a complaint because these past few pages have contained some of the best posts I've seen in a while.

I'm just happy that you're happy.

I have no right to complain, as the man who started the King of the 40k derail a while back.

Edit : God Emperor of the Hill

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

"feels so good" by riker on the trombone

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

GolfHole posted:

"feels so good" by Picard on the Ressikan flute

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Defenestration posted:

oh. no hats at Starfleet

They never did fix baldness did they?

artsy fartsy
May 10, 2014

You'll be ahead instead of behind. Hello!
It’s only at midlife that a Betazoid female becomes, well, fully sexual, if you know what I mean, shug.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"Jesus, kid, what?"

Grimey Drawer

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

They never did fix baldness did they?

they just decided it wasn't worth it

where we're going, we don't need hair

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I haven't been keeping up but Reg Barclay would map to Dale.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

artsy fartsy posted:

It’s only at midlife that a Betazoid female becomes, well, fully sexual, if you know what I mean, shug.

What's the origin of this quote? Other than koth obviously

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

Nemesis, but with Junichiro.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

dang old someone answer the dang old phone man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008