Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

This is loving pathetic. They're just gashing Utah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
They're gonna get another QB hurt on the loving kneel down

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MourningView posted:

They're gonna get another QB hurt on the loving kneel down

He apparently hasn't practiced taking snaps under center

Lol, airraid

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
well that was actually unironically worth completely ruining tomorrow morning

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

The Glumslinger posted:

He apparently hasn't practiced taking snaps under center

Lol, airraid

That doesn't mean he needs to stand there for two extra seconds waiting to get blasted by a dlineman!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

MourningView posted:

That doesn't mean he needs to stand there for two extra seconds waiting to get blasted by a dlineman!

No, that's because Helton hosed up the timing and they needed to take those extra seconds to actually run out the game

Inside look at the SC offense

https://mobile.twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1175262778623283201

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

and the one thing everybody was certain about coming into the season was USC being bad

3-1 how on earth

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Heard a few ND fans say that their stay in Athens so far has been good and our fans kind, so I hope that continues even if things dont go UGA’s way tonight. Gonna be absolutely beautiful with about 80-degree weather and clear skies at kickoff. Going to be absolutely horrible if the rumors of Mike Pence showing up are true (because “catholic”)

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

and the one thing everybody was certain about coming into the season was USC being bad

3-1 how on earth

I'm still pretty sure they're bad

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I guess I'm a Boomer now because I have no idea who the gently caress Jeezy is

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I'm not sure if they've started putting it on their site yet (why was it ever not there?) but for your viewing purposes today:

https://twitter.com/thejasonkirk/status/1175396401569783810

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

vyst posted:

I guess I'm a Boomer now because I have no idea who the gently caress Jeezy is

He isn’t new, he’s like 40 and started really getting mainstream air play in 2004, which is *checks calendar* 15 years ago. Maybe you just never really listened to tap/hip hop which is cool but if you grew up in Georgia any time in the mid aughts you know who Jeezy is.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Grittybeard posted:

I'm not sure if they've started putting it on their site yet (why was it ever not there?) but for your viewing purposes today:

I think they only do it as part of the newsletter and yeah I don't really get it it either. Like I get that they want people to follow them multiple places but it makes it way harder than it needs to be to find stuff.

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)

Grittybeard posted:

Northwestern - Michigan State in the middle category (for the punts) is perfect.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

KKKLIP ART posted:

He isn’t new, he’s like 40 and started really getting mainstream air play in 2004, which is *checks calendar* 15 years ago. Maybe you just never really listened to tap/hip hop which is cool but if you grew up in Georgia any time in the mid aughts you know who Jeezy is.

LOL, I just read this exchange and thought "I know who YOUNG Jeezy is...". I guess it's time to take that modifier off.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Is that the same guy? Because I've heard of young Jeezy. Maybe there's hope for me

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Nebraska will lose the football contest today

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Hello and good morning friends

I would just like to say that I dont much care for Florida

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

hate to see feleipe injured but you gotta think it's addition by subtraction after trask's play last week. mullen's gonna play emory jones some snaps too and he's got legs but i bet we'll see him throw too. everyone's talking about our qb but the real concern is our secondary. they got absolutely pushed around by kentucky and tennessee has bigger and faster receivers (i think jajuan jennings is the big one) - guarantano has looked bad but if our blitzing is as bad as it was last week....

anyway, gently caress tennessee

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Current mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aEImx74gLA

KKKLIP ART fucked around with this message at 16:09 on Sep 21, 2019

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Sir Plus posted:

anyway, gently caress tennessee

Wow rude

Jennings is our #1 but don’t sleep on Calloway either

(This is Jennings)

Thermos H Christ
Sep 6, 2007

WINNINGEST BEVO

vyst posted:

Is that the same guy? Because I've heard of young Jeezy. Maybe there's hope for me

Yeah he’s just not young anymore

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Clemson vs. Charlotte is not football

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Richard Flair spotted.

My phone auto corrected Ric to Richard and I kinda dig it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

All aboard the Trask Train bitches. Next stop SEC championship loser

Blotto_Otter
Aug 16, 2013

Good morning, the bulldog is a malformed, inbred excuse for a dog and we humans should be ashamed of its creation, and to hell with not just Georgia but all other (non-Alabama) SEC fans, who will be obnoxious for the rest of the season about a Georgia win tonight, because a decade-plus of being dominated by perhaps the best coach of all time has made the rest of the conference special, or something

(To hell with Alabama as well, just for different reasons)

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Blotto_Otter posted:

Good morning, the bulldog is a malformed, inbred excuse for a dog and we humans should be ashamed of its creation, and to hell with not just Georgia but all other (non-Alabama) SEC fans, who will be obnoxious for the rest of the season about a Georgia win tonight, because a decade-plus of being dominated by perhaps the best coach of all time has made the rest of the conference special, or something

(To hell with Alabama as well, just for different reasons)

counterpoint

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7RT5M44AVM

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I’m phone posting so I would like to place an addendum which is to say that Auburn sucks and I like driving in my (imaginary) truck.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Oh

my

god

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

today looks like a great day to watch like 14 hours of football straight

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lmao is that jeezey on gameday

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I got to hear Keith MF Jackson on College Gameday.

Today is a good day.

superbelch
Dec 9, 2003
Making baby jesus cry since 1984.
Gators bitch

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

go: the gators
boo: the vols

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

FizFashizzle posted:

lmao is that jeezey on gameday

yes

that was some backhanded endorsement of georgia by corso

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Sir Plus posted:

go: the gators
boo: the vols

This!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

i want the vols to keep it close in a hideous game and lose in heartbreaking fashion

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

lmao why the gently caress weren't we playing trask

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

go a gata

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Go Canines, gently caress the Irish.