Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

how can you even be mad about anything as a bama fan. this is the strangest thing.

everyone's just like "lol so send in the next five star" and it's like BITCH IN THE BEAR BRYANT ERA WE WOULD BUT THESE --BULLSHIT-- RULES ONLY LET US HAVE A HUNDRED AT A TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

my hottest cfb take is elligher is trash who keeps getting bailed out by his superstar wr's

which means I can't wait for him to get drafted by the steelers

lol what superstar wrs

bailed out vs who

collin johnson has been injured the whole season

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

how can you even be mad about anything as a bama fan. this is the strangest thing.

we are starting 7 true freshman on defense

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Scionix posted:

and? they could literally star on virtually any team in the country and you haven't been remotely tested lol

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Scionix posted:

And like 5 of them could take NFL snaps if they didn't have to play college scionix

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

and? they could literally star on virtually any team in the country and you haven't been remotely tested lol

their backups are literally the recruits in the stands

We've stopped playing defenses with multiple linebackers because we don't *have any*

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Raku posted:

their backups are literally the recruits in the stands

We've stopped playing defenses with multiple linebackers because we don't *have any*

And yet you win by 40 points every week.

Nobody will feel bad for Bama. Ever.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Whoa Gus is pissed

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
yall are loving insane

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

So much for that vaunted run defense

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/RadiNabulsi/status/1175523344864690176?s=19

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Alright I think South Carolina might be done for the day.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD
"why did south carolina get like 400 yards vs alabama lol"

we're starting 7 true freshman on defense

"lol boo hoo, you want us to feel bad for you? little bitch? idiot fucker? you want us to cry? HRMMMMM"

like ok, just answering the question

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
wheels falling off for SCAR

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

Scionix posted:

"why did south carolina get like 400 yards vs alabama lol"

we're starting 7 true freshman on defense

"lol boo hoo, you want us to feel bad for you? little bitch? idiot fucker? you want us to cry? HRMMMMM"

like ok, just answering the question

i had forgotten how adorable you are

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I feel like that outback win against Michigan was maybe the only thing keeping the faith strong in SCAR, and now that's been exposed as a lie once and for all

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
15 yards for throwing a shoe.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i had forgotten how adorable you are

i literally was just answering a question about hilinksi

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Kentucky should look into getting a kicker

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

Raku posted:

you think those 18 year olds coulnt play for the jets? right now? loving retard?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Raku posted:

oh i know, but scionix is adorable

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
these dipshit announcers can't tell that the obviously tipped abll was tipped

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
pitt kicking :lol:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
good grief what a miserable kick

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

you think those 18 year olds coulnt play for the jets? right now? loving retard?

ok when you mention teams from that NFL division specifically..

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

pays to be WVU ahashahaahh

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

Scionix posted:

loving retard?

Turn on ur monitor!!!!

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

its the right call, you just never see it

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Kentucky should look into getting a kicker

Whoever wears the Brutus Buckeye costume was apparently 4/5 from 50 yds yesterday. In costume.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I hope the crowd never stops booing, what absolute horseshit.

Scionix
Oct 17, 2009

hoog emm xDDD

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Turn on ur monitor!!!!

i fax my posts.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

What was it?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

God drat.

That catch

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Nah, it's time right, there's no impediment. That's bullshit. And ball don't lie.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

I hope the crowd never stops booing, what absolute horseshit.

i can understand how hard it is to see a call go against you at home, first time for everything i guess

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

i can understand how hard it is to see a call go against you at home, first time for everything i guess

It really pays to be Kansas football, lol, come the gently caress on with this.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Probably Magic posted:

It really pays to be Kansas football, lol, come the gently caress on with this.

I mean most of these fans have never seen a call go against Kansas!

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

just think of that as a long play by Karma over the guarding the in bound no call

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I mean most of these fans have never seen a call go against Kansas!

Well I mean they're all basketball fans so...

Oh yeah, that changes nothing with this statement.