Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
What game should Winkie watch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
Did anybody else catch Gary saying “If you’re Georgia, what good does a field goal do for you?” then on ND’s last possession talking about how it was a smart decision to kick the fg because it forces a TD to tie?

Data point 1,452,896 covered in my thesis entitled “Gary Danielson is a loving Sham and I Hate Him So Much”.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Being a :razorback: fan sucks, y’all

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Do the refs in the Nebraska/Illini game know what a forward pass is?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

MourningView posted:

If Clemson loses a game they're not gonna get in

i want this to be correct but i dont think it is

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
lol is that guy not even on UCLA staff? Just some random fucker?

Frinkahedron
Jul 26, 2006

Gobble Gobble
:doink:

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
The ball is literally spiraling and the ball is going forward.

Refs: Is this a fumble?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

god illinois is loving worthless

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

MourningView posted:

If Clemson loses a game they're not gonna get in and OSU would have to beat Wisconsin at least once

That is not a loving fumble by Illinois

you know as well i do, the committee is not going to keep clemson out with 1 loss unless they were forced at gun point

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

G-Hawk posted:

i want this to be correct but i dont think it is

I guess they could if there aren't 4 other P5 teams with one of fewer losses but the ACC being dogshit has been a pretty big mainstream storyline this year (for good reason)

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
get the first down you moron

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Florida's is still thinking about 4 loko is reconsidering his support for Trump over the Vape ban

....it's 11.

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Did anybody else catch Gary saying “If you’re Georgia, what good does a field goal do for you?” then on ND’s last possession talking about how it was a smart decision to kick the fg because it forces a TD to tie?

Data point 1,452,896 covered in my thesis entitled “Gary Danielson is a loving Sham and I Hate Him So Much”.

CBS is terrible and I don't miss Verne. At all.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

you know as well i do, the committee is not going to keep clemson out with 1 loss unless they were forced at gun point

depends on the loss. lose a regular season game to like, BC or Wake? they're probably safe. Lose that ACCCG or to someone garbage? I could see it

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

LeeMajors posted:

....it's 11.

And?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

LeeMajors posted:

....it's 11.

its from florida

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Ohio State is going to tear Nebraska limb from limb next week.

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
That was kinda PI by Nebraska there.

Not that the Illini win that game

but

still

PI

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
hell yeah I wanna watch Toledo/Colorado State let's go a Rocket

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

its from florida

Is Four Loko back on the market even? Would an 11 year old even know about it? I thought that poo poo was banned or neutered.

Also yeah, I'm sure it's got some issues. Good point.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Rank Nebraska again

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

who was the worst top 25 team this week?

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

so is chip kelly going to be the new OC at Bama

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

like, all of them

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

LeeMajors posted:

Reminder that UGA's last title has a bald spot and just dropped off it's eldest child at college.

Georgia Tech has won a title more recently than UGA :science:

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

MourningView posted:

I guess they could if there aren't 4 other P5 teams with one of fewer losses but the ACC being dogshit has been a pretty big mainstream storyline this year (for good reason)
yeah the acc is loving terrible im just skeptical clemson is left out if they have 1 loss (maybe unless its really ugly or the acc title game) given they won the title last year. which in theory doesnt matter but people will find a way to rationalize them getting a chance or whatever unless theres 4 really strong other options

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
cougs bitch

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

I suppose UCF or Utah by default, but I think TCU might have the worst loss?

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

this ucla/wazzu game is some top notch pac12 after dark poo poo

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

LeeMajors posted:

Is Four Loko back on the market even? Would an 11 year old even know about it? I thought that poo poo was banned or neutered.

Also yeah, I'm sure it's got some issues. Good point.

It never really left but it doesn't have caffeine anymore so what's the point

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I suppose UCF or Utah by default, but I think TCU might have the worst loss?

my vote is michigan or tcu

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

Michigan is too high to fall all the way out

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

It never really left but it doesn't have caffeine anymore so what's the point

i think they;re making some spiked seltzer now thats like 16%

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967

wa27 posted:

Rank Nebraska again

Nebraska Kickers: Last

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

MourningView posted:

Michigan is too high to fall all the way out

Not with that attitude

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

my vote is michigan or tcu

I'd forgotten all about Michigan already, but I half expected something like that to happen to them.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

oh hell yeah

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

There's a spiked cold brew now that is like 13% which seems close enough to grown up four loko to me

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Grittybeard posted:

I'd forgotten all about Michigan already, but I half expected something like that to happen to them.

Wisconsin has been such a paper tiger under Chryst so I thought it might just be a bad idiot slapfight that one of them squeezed out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

MourningView posted:

There's a spiked cold brew now that is like 13% which seems close enough to grown up four loko to me

this is the gay agenda