Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin

Rhyno posted:

There's been extensive discussion elsewhere about how it isn't working at Target anymore and I've tested it myself, scanning an item in store and it comes up as out of stock on the app.

Ah. I was using it for Walmart so there is the discrepancy. It is still working great for Walmart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Djarum posted:

Ah. I was using it for Walmart so there is the discrepancy. It is still working great for Walmart.

It's telling me "limited stock" on the gauntlet when I know for a fact there are none locally. So your mileage may vary I guess.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Limited Stock means 0 now? Well that saves me sending my friend on a wild goose chase to find one of those $45 Jetfires.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Nah. Just means they have one or less. It's sort of like Schrodinger's toy. It's both in stock and out of stock until you verify it by potentially wasting a trip.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Reduced stuff is always a crapshoot. I’ve driven to 4 Walmart’s in a row with reduced Lego in stock, and every time, no-one can find it.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

sticksy posted:

Same, I'm at Camelback & 36th St, I'll keep an eye out.

I neglected to ask, are you looking for an Emma as well? I haven't found any yet, but I wouldn't want to pass one up if you need one.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Sorry for double posting, but does anyone want to take a crack at identifying this figure? The only identifying mark is that it says”DC Comics” on the underside of the foot.

The shape on the chest plate makes me think it’s something Superman related, but I have no idea.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I don't know but I'm guessing he's a nazi.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

Isn’t that the Superman from the Elseworlds where he was raised on Apokolips?

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Xenomrph posted:

Sorry for double posting, but does anyone want to take a crack at identifying this figure? The only identifying mark is that it says”DC Comics” on the underside of the foot.

The shape on the chest plate makes me think it’s something Superman related, but I have no idea.

From a July 2007 DC Direct Elseworlds wave, called "The Dark Side: Superman (Evil)."
https://www.joeacevedo.com/docs/figurezone/dcdactionfigures2007.htm

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Aphrodite posted:

I don't know but I'm guessing he's a nazi.

That’s where my head was at, too!

Hoffadoff
Sep 27, 2008

I Wanna Rock Your Body
(till the break of dawn)
Has anybody bought any gundam universe figures? We just started carrying them at work and they look pretty sweet. They look to be the equivalent of a marvel legend but it's a gundam. 25 bux doesnt seem too bad.

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."
Local Walgreens had a unicorn and the OG 0079 gundam. Looked kind of neat and I was curious also because they looked a little smaller than I expected for 25.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I have the Unicorn and the Wing Zero but the place I got them didn't have the RX78. I think they are pretty nice for what they are and they are made to work with the Tamashi Nations Stands I already had.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Neat.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Is there anyway to rig the gloves up to always be on and plugged into the wall with some electrical work?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

sigher posted:

Is there anyway to rig the gloves up to always be on and plugged into the wall with some electrical work?

I can't imagine it would be too hard, I'm just not great with electricity so I wouldn't do it myself. Next trip to IKEA i'm picking up a lack to go above the tv where all my Legends gear will live.

Colonel Whitey
May 22, 2004

This shit's about to go off.

Nice, but it's missing the ring.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Colonel Whitey posted:

Atta boy.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

sigher posted:

I wouldn’t suggest it, you’d probably have to completely rewire it with tech that could survive the continual flow and the plastic probably couldn’t survive the steady heat it would generate without warping.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Colonel Whitey posted:

Perfectly torn, as all holes should be

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
When I destroy your world, I'm going to enjoy it.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer
Anyone have the Black Series shock baton thing from TFA? Just wondering if it's worth picking up. I liked it in the movie, but liking it in the movie vs the "official prop replica" is a whole 'nother matter.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Is gregday still around this thread? A pic of his replica Begins suit and cabinet just popped up in my FB feed.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Haha awesome. Although that’s an older photo before I had the undersuit attached. Those forearms are just the the torso hanger form :gonk:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
drat dude! That was quick!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Batman is always watching.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

LOOK BEHIND YOU!!

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Any goons U.K. based that live near The Entertainer and might be willing to ship me something to the US? Obviously I’d pay you and some extra for your troubles.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Preorders open next month

Fish Of Doom
Aug 18, 2004
I'm too awake for this to be a nightmare

Hopefully that sells well because while space marines are boring and ugly, I'd love some action figures of Eldar, Tyranids, Tau, or Battle Sisters.

vkeios
May 7, 2007

Hopefully it sells well so they can sell me Crimson Fists Primarises with beakie helmets.

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

Gripweed posted:

Preorders open next month

Preorders where? Is it going to be available from, like, BBTS?

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

Xenomrph posted:

Preorders where? Is it going to be available from, like, BBTS?

They didn't say. I would assume/hope that it'll be available from all the regular toy stores, but I guess it's possible it'll only be sold at Games Workshop stores

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
I hope they do a whole line with all the Primarchs. I wanna recreate the death of Sanguinius and Horus' battle with the Emperor on my desk, dammit.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Got all excited thinking my Darth Maul was ready from Hot Toys but I still have 1 final payment in October. I want the drat thing now and only owe $65... think I am going to just loving do it. That figure looks so good!

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Has anyone here gotten any of the McFarlane MHA figures? Any thoughts on them?

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Does the main character have a sad crying face?

God that character makes me so sad.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

Has anyone here gotten any of the McFarlane MHA figures? Any thoughts on them?

I saw a picture somewhere of their All Might next to Figma Deku and it looked like it scaled excellently.

I'm sure the All Might itself is trash, but a decent stand in in the meantime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

Holy poo poo, Macfarlane toys with articulation?