Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I myself look forward to removing the _d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Face still healing. I saw my surgeon the other day and he said I had no business being as far along on healing as I was, which was good to hear because I panic about this sort of poo poo when left to my own devices, and I just assume I'm loving up my aftercare. I feel like my nose and jaw are rounding the corner on being back to their pre-surgery size, and I'm feeling tentatively optimistic about how this is all going to end up. Also, I feel like his pair of glasses that has been sitting unused for over a year finally fits my face.

Bonus: Surgeon's office said I could get my roots touched up in two weeks! I was going to go blue, but I'm kind of into the super-light blonde, and other people have been responding well.

Horsey McHorseface
Jun 5, 2017

Sweet As Sin posted:

I got diagnosed with depression (makes so much sense) and I have some sort of dysphoria about my body.

That sucks :(

Queen Combat posted:

I...got job? GOT JOB FIRST DAY AAAaaaaaAAAAaahhhhh

Congrats! Knock em dead!

Karnegal posted:

Face still healing...

You look awesome! :D

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

Saludos desde España :)

And YOU look awesome!

And everybody looks awesome!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Karnegal posted:

Face still healing. I saw my surgeon the other day and he said I had no business being as far along on healing as I was, which was good to hear because I panic about this sort of poo poo when left to my own devices, and I just assume I'm loving up my aftercare. I feel like my nose and jaw are rounding the corner on being back to their pre-surgery size, and I'm feeling tentatively optimistic about how this is all going to end up. Also, I feel like his pair of glasses that has been sitting unused for over a year finally fits my face.

Bonus: Surgeon's office said I could get my roots touched up in two weeks! I was going to go blue, but I'm kind of into the super-light blonde, and other people have been responding well.

You look great!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Karnegal posted:

i think the hair, glasses, and piercing are all working real well together right now FWIW

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

jesus WEP posted:

i think the hair, glasses, and piercing are all working real well together right now FWIW

:emptyquote:

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?

You're killing it!

Edit: But hopefully not your patients :ohdear:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Fatty with the good hair

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Karnegal posted:

Excellent news. Blond works really well for you.

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

I also really like the blonde, Karnegal, though rose gold blonde would be totally bombshell.

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
A friend gave me a super cool tank top today

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
can your friend tell the rest of the class where she got super cool tank top

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Teagan posted:

I also really like the blonde, Karnegal, though rose gold blonde would be totally bombshell.

cinni posted:

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang! You ladies are killin it!

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

cinni posted:

Djarum Blacks! The second-best thing to smoke

(the best is weed)

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Teagan posted:

Wow. Those glasses really work on you. A+ Good Look.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

So fun fact, my hair is curly. I haven't had it this long in like fifteen years, always had it either super short or pulled back, so I NEVER KNEW. I'm 33 and just figured this out.

Anyway sorry I haven't been around to say hi much, I miss y'all. Just took a ton of time moving and been doing house poo poo. But please enjoy this view from my deck and a picture of Dank AF since he won't post himself.

Scathach has a new favorite as of 17:42 on Sep 23, 2019

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Jealous! Welcome back, Scatz!

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Scathach posted:

So fun fact, my hair is curly. I haven't had it this long in like fifteen years, always had it either super short or pulled back, so I NEVER KNEW. I'm 33 and just figured this out.

Anyway sorry I haven't been around to say hi much, I miss y'all. Just took a ton of time moving and been doing house poo poo. But please enjoy this view from my deck and a picture of Dank AF since he won't post himself.

Wow, your hair is gorgeous! And the view!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Thanks! I'll take pics of the resident ducks next time they're hanging out.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

That hair is extremely goals, Scathatch

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

It's my birthday so I present: Fatty, a Life in Pictures

Karnegal
Dec 24, 2005

Is it... safe?
Those are some good boots.

EDIT: Also, Happy Birthday, obviously!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Happy birthday! Gotta agree those are some drat sweet boots.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Skeptical selfie:

Potato Salad posted:

I kinda want to see more of that shirt tbqh

Here's a link, though it's the wrong color.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TotalLossBrain posted:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Skeptical selfie:

Here's a link, though it's the wrong color.

Selfie? 🤔

Also happy birthday!!! Hope it’s been a good one!

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

MarcusSA posted:

Selfie? 🤔

lol well...busted.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Fatty Crabcakes posted:

It's my birthday so I present: Fatty, a Life in Pictures

Happy Birthday!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

SaS, I followed you on insta :)

@nc_wreck_diver

Work selfie!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
Happy birthday FC!

E: hair didn't hold up in the wind we got today on the walk home:

I do like the huge swoop of the cowlick, though!

Queen Combat has a new favorite as of 02:42 on Sep 24, 2019

HaB
Jan 5, 2001

What are the odds?

Sweet As Sin posted:

I'm feeling more like myself every day. Thank you :3:

I do have a personal (with a cat here and there) instagram, I only upload pictures to my cat account and never interact with anything (sorry). If anyone wants to be friends over there I'm https://www.instagram.com/_micrathena/

I upload arts, crafts, lifts, sometimes pictures of me.

<3

Followed.

I'm @monkrocker

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

So alright any of y'all that have hair tips for loose curly hair I'd love to hear em. I asked Dank AF what to do since he has crazy curly hair, and his answer was "nothing, just let it do it's thing."

But seriously the humidity is killing me help

Scathach has a new favorite as of 17:36 on Sep 24, 2019

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

gel when it's wet, let it dry, use your fingers to break up the crunch, don't play with it.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

My wife, who's even curlier than Chicken of Tomorrow, uses something called the curly girl method and I'm pretty sure it changed her relationship with her hair: https://www.revelist.com/hair/curly-girl-method-how-to/15739 (the writer is not my wife, btw)

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

Thank you people!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I took a picture

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Edit: wrong thread

On topic: looking good!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Sweet As Sin posted:

I took a picture

It's a good picture! :)

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This is my fav pic Ive ever taken, in the reflection of my glasses you can make out the ouija board too, gives off a natural born killers vibe methinks

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

that is an excellent photo but please do not jump the gun on spooktober

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Spoopy!

Also I was a Boy Scout and that’s not proper knife safety.