Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah they were just saying it on CNN. he was just going "uh we won 2016, so go away i guess".

We'll be twice as kind to him as they were to Obama in 2011.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Must watch

https://mobile.twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1176621344613703680

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
When you get smack downed by Chuck Todd.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

How the hell does Joe Kennedy sound exactly like Foghorn Leghorn?

"I SAY I SAY, IT'S THE DEMOCRATS SON, THE DEMOCRATS!"

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

TulliusCicero posted:

John not Joe

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

TulliusCicero posted:

Foghorn Leghorn was based on a parody of a southern senator to begin with

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

TulliusCicero posted:

Joe's not even from Louisiana but he hams it up because he knows his weird pale blobfish face and always chapped lips scare people.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

haveblue posted:

Foghorn Leghorn was based on a parody of a southern senator to begin with

I did not know that

The more you know

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

https://twitter.com/RawStory/status/1176622780470779904?s=20

as previously reported

Objurium
Aug 8, 2009

Holy poo poo, didn't even think about that. The optics of stalling on the CR to try and kill the investigative apparatus would be loving abysmal for the GOP, yeah? Looks like the House passed a bill last Thursday that would fund poo poo through November 21st 👀

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc
Please, please! I must obstruct Justice, just one more time!

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

GreyjoyBastard posted:

that's my impression and I think I'm pretty happy with it

besides, it's not like there aren't six committees worth of crimes crimes crimes

Yeah it’s gonna be all hands on deck for this series of investigations. I mean everything is now on the table if I’m not mistaken:
-All the poo poo they suppressed in the Mueller Report/didn’t allow them to pursue because it was beyond the scope
-Kavanagh accusations (conspiracy on the administration’s part to knowingly hide information, who paid off that ‘baseball ticket’ debt)
-Tax returns
-voter suppression
-EPA bullshit
-Puerto Rico electrical grid scandal where that podunk nobody company of two guys in Idaho got a few billion for nothing
-Everything with Jared Kushners fingerprints on it from how he got his security clearance to... everything he’s ever done since then
-Ivanka’s trademark bullshit with China

That’s just off the top of my head

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

LMAO literally obstruction of justice

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

Objurium posted:

Holy poo poo, didn't even think about that. The optics of stalling on the CR to try and kill the investigative apparatus would be loving abysmal for the GOP, yeah? Looks like the House passed a bill last Thursday that would fund poo poo through November 21st 👀

So you're saying it's gonna happen

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Objurium posted:

Shutting the government didn't go so great for them last time, no.

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug

Objurium posted:

God, he it’s 100% the petulant child to veto a CR and shut the government down over this.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Tibalt posted:

Yeah the population / voters, while generally low info, are surprisingly good at figuring out who was responsible for the shutdown and then usually blaming them for it unless they had a really REALLY good reason.

If Trump causes a shutdown over impeachment investigations, then holy lol. Too bad about the human suffering involved though.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tibalt posted:

I mean, you're right, but also has Trump literally ever learned

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

FizFashizzle posted:

MSNBC just reported that Trump called Pelosi today and asked if they could "work something out" with the ukraine thing.

Pelosi apparently said "yeah tell your people to stop breaking the law."

stdh.txt

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

I thought they same thing. But than again, let him deny it.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
don't let this slip by in the hullabaloo

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1176626019983384576

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1176623010230525953

Noise Complaint
Sep 27, 2004

Who could be scared of a Jeffrey?
Gov. Baker just unilaterally banned "vaping products" in MA.

This includes a medication I take that basically keeps me off of disability, which I had to refill today, and I now have no idea what the gently caress to do about.

I now have to take days off of work and I am going to be living hell to your offices.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
USPOL Fall: They don’t know either what the big deal is.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

So in this analogy Donald Trump is a cop who arrested Hunter Biden for robbing a bank and then beat him up? What?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Noise Complaint posted:

This includes a medication I take that basically keeps me off of disability, which I had to refill today, and I now have no idea what the gently caress to do about.

I now have to take days off of work and I am going to be living hell to your offices.

prohibition will surely work this time!

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

"They don't know either what the big deal is."

Open and shut case, Johnson.

Bruce Boxlicker
Jul 26, 2004

Fun Shoe

Noise Complaint posted:

My apologies if this is prying but I'm curious what type of medicine could possibly fall under this? That seems pretty evil.

Bruce Boxlicker fucked around with this message at 23:49 on Sep 24, 2019

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

There Bias Two posted:

LMAO literally obstruction of justice

His impotent thrashing and self-incrimination is only going to get worse and worse. Buckle in.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

This is such a dumb conversation.

"To be fair we have to investigate everyone. EVERYONE!"

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I admire the grift, I really do.

A successful grifter never stops grifting. They commit to the grift.

TGLT
Aug 14, 2009
The best part about the impeachment inquiry is gonna be seeing all the old scandals I forgot about. Just me and the scandals, sharing some tea and reminiscing.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

one of my coworkers said i was unfair to vote against baker when i told her there are no good republicans.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Ice Phisherman posted:

A successful grifter never stops grifting. They commit to the grift.

also important element, grifters are literally the easiest marks because they're always trying to work a scam even against someone smarter than them.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

TGLT posted:

The best part about the impeachment inquiry is gonna be seeing all the old scandals I forgot about. Just me and the scandals, sharing some tea and reminiscing.

Just me and all this exonerating evidence that will save me, just out of the shot, laughing with me. I'm definitely exonerated! Don't look!

Memnaelar
Feb 21, 2013

WHO is the goodest girl?

fishing with the fam posted:

This is such a dumb conversation.

"To be fair we have to investigate everyone. EVERYONE!"

I know it was called a must-watch, but I'm dumber for having watched that. Shameless.

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe

Noise Complaint posted:

Someone will sue and gum it up in the courts.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Bruce Boxlicker posted:

My apologies if this is prying but I'm curious what type of medicine could possibly fall under this. That seems pretty evil.

medical weed I’m guessing, which is not super for that guy but the thc vaping oil is specifically what they are most worried about with the tainted vaping oil iirc

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

D-Pad posted:

Cool game stuff?

New expansion in MTGa called throne of eldraine. gunna be awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib
I am already seeing the right wing trolls posting about Biden and conspiracy theories related to his sons