Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Dubar posted:

I feel like this was confirmed in the Bush era, but the first rule of talking points is you don't talk about talking points

the first rule is actually you don't send all of your talking points to the other side

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

ryde posted:

So its basically confirmed that Fox News received the talking points. Not that there was any doubts but thats basically proof.

Sure, but you would have to be braindead to not predict the talking points ahead of time.

- It didn't happen

- If it happened then it was someone else's fault

- If it isn't someone else's fault then it was justified (you are here)

- Something something globalists

Biggest surprise was how brazen they were with them.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Slowpoke! posted:

Is this normal?

For presidential visits? Yeah. I think Secret Service + police seem to block off an entire block.

Dr. Red Ranger
Nov 9, 2011

Nap Ghost

Cefte posted:

I wasn't being ironic. Too few oldschool goodposters left.

Remember Amergin? The dude with the Ted Cruz avatar claiming he was sharing our posts as his own on a conservative site and vice versa? And MyImaginaryGirlfriend? I wonder what happened to them.

Edmund Lava
Sep 8, 2004

Hey, I'm from Brooklyn. I'm going to call myself Mr. Friendly.

I feel like forwarding the talking points to Pelosi is the good brains move that’s going to get lost in the onslaught of good brains actions this week.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

VitalSigns posted:

Everyone is glad evilweasel is back, but here I am slaving away in the posting mines every single day for yall and no one gives me any credit

you worked your way off my ignore list, so I guess everyone is capable of redemption

except fishmech

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
We can dream Trump goes to 5th avenue with a pair of dueling pistols and openly challenges Pelosi to a duel to end the witchhunt for good. Pelosi accepts and as they square off and take 10 steps away a predator drone strike nails Trump with laser precision. Hillary Clinton, watching from a balcony above, clicks on her walkie talkie to say, 'Got him.'

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

gently caress all the Patriots fans, tbh.

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

mod sassinator posted:

We can dream Trump goes to 5th avenue with a pair of dueling pistols and openly challenges Pelosi to a duel to end the witchhunt for good. Pelosi accepts and as they square off and take 10 steps away a predator drone strike nails Trump with laser precision. Hillary Clinton, watching from a balcony above, clicks on her walkie talkie to say, 'Got him.'

Immediately after, the piss tape is broadcast on every screen in Times Square

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

God, the piss tape just seems like such a quaint idea anymore

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Data Graham posted:

There's a non zero chance clips of the piss tape were leaked and absolutely no one gave a poo poo.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Data Graham posted:

USPOL Fall: The Piss Tape Seems like such a Quaint Idea Anymore

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
for anyone wondering how desperate the right wing media is for arguments other than 'buuuh who cares though' Fox literally just played Pelosi during the Clinton impeachments saying she was against it as if being against Clinton being impeached means you can't think Trump should be.

So, ya know, they're doing well.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I was gone for months too but I’m glad no one noticed.

I did, if that helps.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

sexpig by night posted:

for anyone wondering how desperate the right wing media is for arguments other than 'buuuh who cares though' Fox literally just played Pelosi during the Clinton impeachments saying she was against it as if being against Clinton being impeached means you can't think Trump should be.

The Senate was against impeachment too.

Also the American voter if house returns are any indication.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Ague Proof posted:

I did, if that helps.

Me2

Us thread regulars gotta stick together in our sometimes wondering where each other has been :buddy:

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

sexpig by night posted:

So, ya know, they're doing well.

lol

I will say, one of the more satisfying things about the last 24-48 hours has been various conservative elements losing their cool

Fox, Mitch McConnell frantically trying to derail the train, and of course President Crimes

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This is that other thing that was referenced

https://twitter.com/DirkSchwenk/status/1176970262211960833?s=20

Booourns
Jan 20, 2004
Please send a report when you see me complain about other posters and threads outside of QCS

~thanks!

Tatsuta Age posted:

Me2

Us thread regulars gotta stick together in our sometimes wondering where each other has been :buddy:

There's actual important news happening right now why are you posting about posters

Doctor Butts
May 21, 2002

IMPEACH THE MOTHERFUCKER!

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I halfheartedly noticed

Willo567
Feb 5, 2015

Cheating helped me fail the test and stay on the show.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I noticed:saddowns:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Speaking strictly as an accountant of over a decade:

DON'T loving DO THAT

That's my free tax advice for the day. Consulting services are available at an impossibly modest Goon Discount™ of .69% off.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Bro look at them, they love Evil Weasel more than Shimrra Jamaane.
Yes bro, they can't even type "I noticed"
Are yo usure? Let us see...

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Hey remember 500 years ago when he scribbled on a weather map because he was wrong about a hurricane? Good times.

Reik
Mar 8, 2004
A second whistleblower has hit the administration.

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

INTO MY VEINS

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1176984730262298626

Robot Hobo
May 18, 2002

robothobo.com

Reik posted:

A second whistleblower has hit the administration.
There's a scribbling sound from the Oval Office, as Trump frantically writes an executive order that simply states "Snitches get Stitches Drone Strikes"

Rabble
Dec 3, 2005

Pillbug
Donald Trump threatened to expose the whistleblower.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

19 o'clock posted:

Speaking strictly as an accountant of over a decade:

DON'T loving DO THAT

That's my free tax advice for the day. Consulting services are available at an impossibly modest Goon Discount™ of .69% off.

yeah this seems like something that will make people Real Mad who you don't eant even mildly miffed

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

Rabble posted:

I'm surprised it took this long.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

I sometimes like to imagine what would have happened if Obama had done the things Trump did.

I mean besides the nationwide riots.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoeMyGod/status/1176965395372228608

quote:

“The Lord of Heaven is looking down on this travesty, he’s looking down on this political witch hunt, he’s looking down on this false accusation, this sowing discord among the brethren tearing the country to pieces; these are the things that God hates. And whenever a political party is invested, like the Democratic Party is, in things that God hates, they’re headed for destruction. They are coming up against a power that they do not want to come up against.

“All the atheists in the Democratic Party are going to find out very soon that God does exist and he’s going to deal with this in the strictest of ways. There is going to be hell to pay when this is all over with and it’s not going to end bad for the president, it’s going to end bad for these people that are doing it.” – End times evangelist Chris McDonald, 

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Illegal Hen

ImpAtom posted:

I sometimes like to imagine what would have happened if Obama had done the things Trump did.

I mean besides the nationwide riots.

You know the scenes in movies when the angry villagers storm the castle wielding pitchforks and torches?

That.

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Rabble posted:

at this exact moment, the house is (unanimously!) passing a strongly worded letter which says, among other things, that the president cant do that

quote:

(5) President Donald J. Trump, his associates,
and senior officials of the Administration immediately must cease their public efforts to discredit
the Whistleblower, as well as others who may have
knowledge with respect to the allegations contained
in the Complaint.

Aztec Galactus fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 25, 2019

twice burned ice
Dec 29, 2008

My stove defies the laws of physics!

quote:

whenever a political party is invested, like the Democratic Party is, in things that God hates, they’re headed for destruction

List of things God evidently does not hate:

Cheating on your spouse
Demonization of immigrants
Lust for immigrant death
Separating children from their parents

twice burned ice fucked around with this message at 23:31 on Sep 25, 2019

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

try me bitch

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dubar posted:

at this exact moment, the house is (unanimously!) passing a strongly worded letter which says, among other things, that the president cant do that

I bet he can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

look who's gonna be real surprised when he's reincarnated as a sixteenth century Belarussian peasant