Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
i tried listening to the bombcast again now that jeff is back but this week features rorie talking about eating skittles with parmesan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Milkman posted:

i tried listening to the bombcast again now that jeff is back but this week features rorie talking about eating skittles with parmesan

Cool. Someone should kill him

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Milkman posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

net cafe scandal posted:

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

net cafe scandal posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Milkman posted:

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

I mean. Have you tried it? After snorting a line of coke?

Edit: real fresh cut off the wheel parm, not 40% cellulose from a plastic shaker.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I turned on UPF for the first time in a year probably and it's some guy named Business Dave who's been a letterman style top 10 that has been going for 25 minutes and its just real stories about how much he won/lost on various sports betting he's been doing. Extrremely sick

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

also got some awesomely insane comments. 200 word essay from kilroy37 that starts with "The banana economy was bastardized from the beginning," and people begging them to start over from the beginning, read a strategy guide and start taking DK64 loving seriouslyt.

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sextro posted:

I mean. Have you tried it? After snorting a line of coke?

Edit: real fresh cut off the wheel parm, not 40% cellulose from a plastic shaker.

Thanks for clarifying. Still sounds mighty loving delicious either way. Rorie is on point as usual.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
when’s the next time jeff is visiting the east crew

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

In Training posted:

I turned on UPF for the first time in a year probably and it's some guy named Business Dave who's been a letterman style top 10 that has been going for 25 minutes and its just real stories about how much he won/lost on various sports betting he's been doing. Extrremely sick

I liked this bit because it had the speed and energy of the old bombcast stuff I loved. Its the first good upf in a while.

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
Was this Dan guy the one who bitched and moaned and threw a fit until everyone else just got tired of arguing the point and made Red Dead 2 the "biggest let-down of the year" or something, in a category that had Fallout 73 in it?

I am not fully up to date on my Giant Bomb lore.

edit: I know it's one of the glasses nerds who I can't tell apart.

Aoi fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Sep 26, 2019

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EimiYoshikawa posted:

Was this Dan guy the one who bitched and moaned and threw a fit until everyone else just got tired of arguing the point and made Red Dead 2 the "biggest let-down of the year" or something, in a category that had Fallout 73 in it?

That sounds like something Brad would do although Brad is someone who would think Red Dead 2 is amazing probably so god knows.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Red Dead 2 led the most epic Giant Bomb moment in history when Brad made everyone take a break so he could collect his thoughts and deliver a powerful defense for the games merits, and he came back to proudly declare that Red Dead 2 was so good it inspired him to cook a steak.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Red Dead 2 led the most epic Giant Bomb moment in history when Brad made everyone take a break so he could collect his thoughts and deliver a powerful defense for the games merits, and he came back to proudly declare that Red Dead 2 was so good it inspired him to cook a steak.

lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

EimiYoshikawa posted:

edit: I know it's one of the glasses nerds who I can't tell apart.

did you seriously listen to 40 hours of terrible podcasts without knowing who the people on it are

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.

elf help book posted:

did you seriously listen to 40 hours of terrible podcasts without knowing who the people on it are

hahahaha

no

No, I did not. I just saw a video someone linked elsewhere of the discussion of the 'most disappointing' or 'biggest letdown' or whatever, mostly focused on the Fallout 79 vs RDR 2 crusades.

So I only watched around an hour of terrible podcast centered around two games, neither of which I own or have ever played, and thus am completely unsane and not to be worried about. It was just a really impressive display of petulance, the likes of which are rarely seen since they switched filibusters to holds in the American senate.

I've only ever seen a few other GB videos, including all the Hitsmas vids (which heavily influenced my decision to finally buy them) and a 40+ minute documentary somebody made about Jeff(???)'s suffering at the hands of Mario Party(ies). I have never been able to tell apart the two white guys with glasses, generic haircuts, and uninteresting goatees, however, thus my question about who that one guy was.

Aoi fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Sep 26, 2019

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Aoi
Sep 12, 2017

Perpetually a Pain.
yes, I chose a picture of a defective robot getting punched in her dumb face as representative of myself and my posting

do you disagree with this for some reason, or are you praising me for my excellent and representative avatar choices based on my posts in this thread

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

Brad was so Moved by the events of RDR2 he stopped doing side missions and beelined the story halfway into the game. It has nothing to do with his sloth metabolism, general laziness, and inability to stay awake longer than 45 minutes, but everything to do with the intense world built by New Yorkers who still laugh at Howard Stern.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

EimiYoshikawa posted:

hahahaha

no

No, I did not. I just saw a video someone linked elsewhere of the discussion of the 'most disappointing' or 'biggest letdown' or whatever, mostly focused on the Fallout 79 vs RDR 2 crusades.

So I only watched around an hour of terrible podcast centered around two games, neither of which I own or have ever played, and thus am completely unsane and not to be worried about. It was just a really impressive display of petulance, the likes of which are rarely seen since they switched filibusters to holds in the American senate.

I've only ever seen a few other GB videos, including all the Hitsmas vids (which heavily influenced my decision to finally buy them) and a 40+ minute documentary somebody made about Jeff(???)'s suffering at the hands of Mario Party(ies). I have never been able to tell apart the two white guys with glasses, generic haircuts, and uninteresting goatees, however, thus my question about who that one guy was.

i dunno man i watched all the goty poo poo before this but this year was too hot to handle good luck with your posts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home
it's good that dan won because people have realized bethesda is bad but still seem to think rockstar isn't

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Everyone unanimously voting destiny 2 or whatever as the biggest letdown and Brad responding "sounds like we should circle back to this later still a lot to discuss" or saying "sounds like everyone agrees on assassins creed for this one" owns

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EimiYoshikawa posted:

yes, I chose a picture of a defective robot getting punched in her dumb face as representative of myself and my posting

do you disagree with this for some reason, or are you praising me for my excellent and representative avatar choices based on my posts in this thread

Relax dude.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

The best part was probably Brad hyping up this moment that perfectly explains Arthur's character, then revealing it's when Arthur says "Loyalty is all that matters to me." When you hear that you understand Arthur.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

In Training posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I fell out with the bombers a few years ago but I’m glad this thread exists so I can be reminded of Brads immense power from time to time.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

EimiYoshikawa posted:

hahahaha

no

Fascinating read.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

EimiYoshikawa posted:

hahahaha

no

the newest newsletter sucks

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Local Man keeps giving Fallout 76 different numbers because that’s what carefree posting means

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Fallout 69

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Arrhythmia posted:

Fallout 69

Nice

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

lmao

Adbot