Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Devor
Nov 30, 2004
Lurking more.
Blueberry Syrup is the code phrase to activate the rest of Kilmeade's sleeper cell at Fox News

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Devor posted:

Blueberry Syrup is the code phrase to activate the rest of Kilmeade's sleeper cell at Fox News

It's actually translates to "BS" which is short for "boy sex", Kilmeade is party of PancakeGate

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
Is it just me or is the furor dying down?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Devor posted:

(Whistle)blew bury. Bury the whistle-blower. My God.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

ryde posted:

The best way to judge these things is how you, personally, feel.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

The Super-Id posted:

I feel like the venn diagram of SEALs and decent people is probably two independent circles.

Two circles with Jessie 'the mind' Ventura desperately reaching from one circle to grab the other.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007
Just you. This has been insanely fast and it's literally happening quicker than they can get the news out.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Nazzadan posted:

stop talking about the DNI and listen to my takes on pronouns

please stop

Flip Yr Wig
Feb 21, 2007

Oh please do go on
Fun Shoe
Pelosi's plan was to never hold Trump accountable in order to lull him into a false sense of security. Then, when he did his crimes a bit dumber than usual, TRAP SPRUNG!

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

ryde posted:

In the sense that we haven't had any brand new bombshells in the last 3 hours, yes.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls

theflyingorc posted:

The best way to judge these things is how you, personally, feel.

Thats why Im asking.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

eviltastic posted:

The thread's a firehose at the moment so I may have missed it, but I didn't see this mentioned.

https://twitter.com/ShimonPro/status/1177254941754310657
https://twitter.com/kpolantz/status/1177256680024920065

Goddamn that's a lot of weasel words to make sure this only goes to get buried in the DOJ. I take issue with their argument because I think placing it in a top secret lockbox for political purposes rather than national security purposes would fall under intelligence operations and thus make it under the ICIG's purview even under their own convoluted reasoning.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
And Bruce Springsteen celebrated his 70th birthday a few days ago. 2019-70=1949. My God, that’s the same year the Soviets detonated their first nuke! This must mean...

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You leave the boss out of this! :mad:

Rigel
Nov 11, 2016

ryde posted:

Nah, the committee has to get deep into the weeds on details that aren't sexy. This is explosive news.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lmao remember how some dems voted to confirm barr and several pundits talked about what a serious establishment figure he was.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

lmao remember how some dems voted to confirm barr and several pundits talked about what a serious establishment figure he was.

I'm assuming those Dems no longer hold office?

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

Yes, I'm "laughing my rear end off"

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1177267434635628544?s=20

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Oracle posted:

manchin, jones, and cineplex still hold office unfortunately. (rand paul was the only republican to vote no on him.)

bird cooch posted:

Yes, I'm "laughing my rear end off"

https://twitter.com/papapishu/status/746803108949409793?lang=en

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1177267897388978186
https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/1177267854464507904

:trumppop:

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Has Cruz or Rand commented on this shitcircus yet?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1177265537056989184

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1177265537056989184

https://twitter.com/EliStokols/status/1177265958551007233

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

yeah this isn't going away.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
trump already at end-term Nixon paranoia, going all in on 'the whistleblower is actually treasonous and should be murdered'.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

skylined! posted:

trump already at end-term Nixon paranoia, going all in on 'the whistleblower is actually treasonous and should be murdered'.

He was actually saying the people who told the Whistleblower were spies and deserved death.

SousaphoneColossus
Feb 16, 2004

There are a million reasons to ruin things.

Oracle posted:

it was Manchin, Sinema and Doug Jones

efb

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

"General John Pershing, you know what he did? He shot WHISTLEBLOWERS with BULLETS dipped in PIG'S BLOOD! It's true, it's their weakness!"

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CommieGIR posted:

He was actually saying the people who told the Whistleblower were spies and deserved death.

I mean it's still not a great thing to say when you're constantly maintaining that you are innocent of any and all wrongdoing because of your nice, perfect call.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Angry_Ed posted:

I mean it's still not a great thing to say when you're constantly maintaining that you are innocent of any and all wrongdoing because of your nice, perfect call.

Oh yeah, it doesn't make it better.

CHEF!!!
Feb 22, 2001

What's the likelihood of Trump starting a Super-Duper-Ultra Saturday night massacre by firing this acting Director of National Intelligence? The clips I've seen show him stammering, flustered, and looking about as prepared as a student giving a book report on MacBeth who read the Cliff Notes an hour prior.

Oracle
Oct 9, 2004

SousaphoneColossus posted:

Ah, the Senate. NM.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

SousaphoneColossus posted:

Jones won’t hold office in a little over a year unless pedo guy runs again (and even then)

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

CHEF!!! posted:

What's the likelihood of Trump starting a Super-Duper-Ultra Saturday night special by firing this acting Director of National Intelligence? The clips I've seen show him stammering, flustered, and looking about as prepared as a student giving a book report on MacBeth who read the Cliff Notes an hour prior.

i think he will fire him.

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Angry_Ed posted:

I can't believe this loving milquetoast loser never heard of blueberries or blueberry syrup on pancakes. How utterly loving boring of a human being do you have to be do be surprised by this poo poo?

about as loving broke-brained as you need to be to assume that the "syrup" at IHOP has loving anything to do with putting a funnel in a tree. Fuckin twit. Maple syrup is the nectar of the gods; pancake syrup is glucose bullshit for flyover state motherfuckers with the kind of tastebud's that let you say the phrase "Milwaukee's Best" without any sense of irony.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

CHEF!!! posted:

What's the likelihood of Trump starting a Super-Duper-Ultra Saturday night massacre by firing this acting Director of National Intelligence? The clips I've seen show him stammering, flustered, and looking about as prepared as a student giving a book report on MacBeth who read the Cliff Notes an hour prior.

What would that even accomplish at this point?

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

What a great day.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

It's not a question of what it would accomplish, it's a question of what Trump thinks it would accomplish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Petty vengeance