Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Give Rupert's Land back to the Hudson's Bay Company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Reform the Iroquois Federation.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Coxswain Balls posted:

Colonialism sux. Replace Red River Colony with the Legislative Assembly of Assiniboia instead and I'm down.

You ever been to Assiniboia? It's rural Saskatchewan as gently caress. Nothing there but four lumber yards and an endless pile of discarded tires.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
well left-wing anti-capitalism hasn't accomplished anything, time to try the right-wing variant. time to vote socred.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
justin trudeau is a parody of himself now

https://twitter.com/CBCAlerts/status/1177211683158319104?s=20

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
really leaning in on that tim hortonized canadian national identity thing

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
canoeing by yourself is incredibly stupid, kayaking is the way to go honestly

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

DariusLikewise posted:

jet ski IMO

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe

DariusLikewise posted:

Lookie here we got ourselves a Mr Fancypants Two-Boats!

Kayaking is super fun tho, super agree.

Hexigrammus
May 22, 2006

Cheech Wizard stories are clean, wholesome, reflective truths that go great with the marijuana munchies and a blow job.

infernal machines posted:

If only there was a waterfront Tim Hortons somewhere.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Hexigrammus posted:

Trudeau will announce a plan to find and restore the McBarge from Expo 86.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Hexigrammus posted:

i'm like 90% sure there is a paddle-thru window somewhere in rural ontario

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

infernal machines posted:

seems to resonate well enough with everyone who owns a cabin in ontario

James Baud
May 24, 2015

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I still don't get why the jetski photo op was considered any more ridiculous than any other. Jagmeet Singh had one in the same "I am active, relate to me, youths!" class the other day, too.

Edit: wait, it's coming back - I believe it's because the live tv presser had to watch him jetski up, not just an ad photo or whatever.

James Baud has issued a correction as of 19:27 on Sep 26, 2019

Normy
Jul 1, 2004

Do I Krushchev?

Are you taking about him running along a line of volunteers and giving them all high fives?

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

it's the face

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
It was too weird for the pre-Trump era. Now no one would give a poo poo.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN
The real scandal is that Day was wearing a life jacket, a sign of weakness that no Conservative leader would indulge in today.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Wake me up when a chud rolls coal and Scheer appears out of the black smoke with his crooked smile

Popoto
Oct 21, 2012

miaow
Trudeau (and other party leaders) will apparently be at a climate protest in Montreal.

I hope he gets heckled. lol

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I ordered an NDP sign for my lawn yesterday, so all my neighbors can know I'm a romantic at heart

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

I don't know where the one in my yard came from. I assume they came by and asked my mom.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Another Bill posted:

I ordered an NDP sign for my lawn yesterday, so all my neighbors can know I'm a romantic at heart

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
I am seeing an even mix of CPC and NDP signs in my area, it may be a close one. The riding usually goes one or the other.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

SpacePope posted:

I'm Quebecois and I hate anime and hockey. Even more so when they're combined. I submit that we simply hate everything except beer and poutine.

edit: A&W poutine is awful.

If you don't like Check Please you are not just terrible but racist too.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

drjuggalo posted:

cant believe people are jerking off Canada in the Canada c-spam thread. if this country didnt have healthcare wed be way worse than the rest of the stolen land countries. Regina and Winnipeg alone probably have more racism concentrated in those two cities than the entire colonial world combined

I have good/bad news about Australia for you! Which one do you want to hear first?

cougar cub
Jun 28, 2004

Id like to see his list of top 5 colonial countries

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Round one: Canada VS Democratic Republic of the Congo

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
Rocky Dong, fighting for the values of the PPC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6qsgmt5jYw&t=13s

a primate
Jun 2, 2010

how quaint

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Helsing posted:

The real scandal is that Day was wearing a life jacket, a sign of weakness that no Conservative leader would indulge in today.

also, stockwell day is 100% a fake name, no one's buying that poo poo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Hello, from a climate strike. There are a lot of people here.

Papa Was A Video Toaster
Jan 9, 2011

The climate strike here is just a bunch of high school kids loving up traffic. Also you fucks were supposed to do this last week.

xtal
Jan 9, 2011

by Fluffdaddy

TVsVeryOwn posted:

The climate strike here is just a bunch of high school kids loving up traffic. Also you fucks were supposed to do this last week.

Isn't loving up traffic the point of a climate strike?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

winnipeg climate march was p big and very fun

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

TVsVeryOwn posted:

So hosed up too be inconvenienced by the actions of 100,000 protestors. Somebody should run, them over.

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

the true way to climate strike is to go into work and not do anything and get paid

Square Peg
Nov 11, 2008

Edmonton climate strike was the biggest crowd of protesters I've seen since Occupy, it was pretty rad

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Square Peg posted:

biggest crowd of protesters I've seen since Occupy

an interesting comparison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juul-Whip
Mar 10, 2008

biggest Ive seen in Vancouver since the lead up to the Iraq war 2002. bigger even than that maybe