Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this

Shinjobi posted:

Huh.

I've done the math, and wouldn't ya know it--Angra Mainyu is all clear! How about that.

He's literally done nothing wrong, never had a chance to do anything wrong and despite being influenced to do everything wrong, he still chose to do nothing wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
1 word: Rapist.

EDIT: Also my man AKHILLEEEEEEEEESSS got himself a challenge quest! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNIWQXXNcpk

Gologle fucked around with this message at 15:50 on Sep 26, 2019

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Anyone know if I can update my phone to Android 10, or will that kill fgo?

Piell
Sep 3, 2006

Grey Worm's Ken doll-like groin throbbed with the anticipatory pleasure that only a slightly warm and moist piece of lemoncake could offer

Young Orc

a kitten posted:

Anyone know if I can update my phone to Android 10, or will that kill fgo?

Dont do it

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Aw, but I love updating things :(

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
So this is the power of a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE0fp0Rngy0

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Gologle posted:

So this is the power of a Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE0fp0Rngy0

My main takeaway from this video is that, while I had previously wondered why Merlin needed an animation update, now that I know his skill animations can involve Fou divekicking him in the head and then standing on him, well. NA team, gonna need you to fast track this one for us ASAP, TIA.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.

Kyte posted:

Speaking of:
https://twitter.com/HxOvAx/status/1173604479549235202

Oh yeah that reminds me while it's true that Altera is not a rapist and whatnot, she was still a killbot and all the murder that involves.

E: Ushi knows very well Benkei is not Benkei. vvvv

https://twitter.com/incorrectfateqs/status/1173797300260360192

serefin99
Apr 15, 2016

Mikoooon~
Your lovely shrine maiden fox wife, Tamamo no Mae, is here to help!

Gologle posted:

Ya know initially I was on the better half of 'meh' in regards to him but seeing videos like this makes me really want Arjuna Blanco.

taser rates
Mar 30, 2010
It turns out if you make spartacus a 5* he's stupid, unsurprisingly.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Huh, I thought that it was blindingly obvious that Arjuna Alter was totally busted the seconds his stats were released. He has

- Berserker class with 5* stats and EX Mad Enchantment
- 3 turn, 80% damage steroid, with prerequisites that are trivial to fulfill (his NP does so automatically)
- 3 turn Buster Crit Gather rate buff and NP charge
- 3 turn Guts and HoT
- AoE Buster NP that debuffs Buster resist for 3 turns before it does damage
- triple Buster deck

He is basically the perfection of damage dealing Servant.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk

Endorph posted:

Enkidu: Based their appearance on the prostitute that was the first human they met, without asking her permission.

Wasn't she dead by then?

Elephant Parade
Jan 20, 2018

OnimaruXLR posted:

Wasn't she dead by then?
it's still bad

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

serefin99 posted:

Ya know initially I was on the better half of 'meh' in regards to him but seeing videos like this makes me really want Arjuna Blanco.

I'm still incredibly bitter about the Oka spook I got instead.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

ZiegeDame posted:

Beowulf broke into a grieving mother's home with the explicit intent to murder her.
Bedivere caused the entire Camelot singularity by refusing to do his one job.
Grendel's Mother attacked Heorot in revenge for her son's death, Beowulf goes to kill her AFTER she slaughters a bunch of people, I'm calling self-defense on this one. I'm not sure how I feel about Bedivere and I've kind of forgotten Camelot so if people object to this I might put him back.

Vengarr posted:

Shakespeare wrote The Merchant of Venice which some consider anti-semitic.
Nikola Tesla was big into human eugenics.
Alright, removed.

Billzasilver posted:

I actually love that Atilla the Hun is still there.
Altera's in a weird place where I'm not sure what her actual history is? She's not properly Atilla, I'm not sure the version we have in Chaldea is Sephyr the White Titan, so I dunno what she is. She's getting the same benefit of the doubt that Fran is until an expert weighs in.
Your post is gigantic and I will have to tackle it in an equally gigantic post separate from this one.

Billzasilver posted:

Musashi is a goddamn hero for this, uncancel her now
No.

Shinjobi posted:

Huh. I've done the math, and wouldn't ya know it--Angra Mainyu is all clear! How about that.
The 'Avenger' class has a blanket ban.

Jossar posted:

Nope. In Onigashima he explicitly states that he has a license, because he wants to be a good role model for the kids!
He was on thin ice before but I'm re-banning him for smoking and riding without a helmet when he wants to be a role model for children.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

can we just get shimosa already

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

dogsicle posted:

kiyohimes shimosa sprite is very cute and im mad she doesnt have a costume for it

Darox
Nov 10, 2012

With any luck they give it to us for the Sparrow Inn rerun. The Mashu costume too.

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
I want the shinjuku outfit for Salter.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

Endorph posted:

kiyohimes shimosa sprite is very cute and im mad she doesnt have a costume for it

this just reminds me how parvati has the tsubone sprite that is amazing but may be forever stuck with only the schoolgirl costume

better chances for kiyo at least

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

Endorph posted:

Siegfried: had his whole thing with brynhild despite having a wife, kriemhild.
I remember we had some division on this one RE: The Siegfried/Sigurd divide? Not removed pending more info.

quote:

Altera: Killed thousands of people every time she fell to earth for basically no reason.
Taking it on good faith that you know what you're talking about RE: Altera lore.

quote:

Atalanta: Killed everyone who lost to her in her marriage challenge footrace.
That's fair. Removed.

quote:

Arash: His shot defined the borders of the two countries basically at random and thus probably divided lovers and families.
Flimsy justification. Not removed. It's not like there was border patrol at the time, people could have just moved into the other country.

quote:

Benkei: Is gaslighting Ushiwakamaru by pretending to be benkei even though he isn't, also ran away from battle leaving the actual Benkei and his companions to die.
Ushiwakamaru KNOWS, and I don't know if I consider cowardice enough to count, but since he did take the dead man's name (Even if it was out of honor), I will remove him because of a vague sense of troubling implications.

quote:

St. George: The princess and Saint George led the dragon back to the city of Silene, where it terrified the populace. Saint George offered to kill the dragon if they consented to become Christians and be baptized. Fifteen thousand men including the king of Silene converted to Christianity.
Yeah that's basically blackmail by implication, even if he wouldn't have really gone through with it. :siren: ALL RIDERS ELIMINATED, NO UNPROBLEMATIC RIDERS EXIST :siren:

quote:

Kojiro: He mentions that hes the closest historical analogue to Kojiro, which means he was probably challenging dudes to duels and murdering them too.
Fair enough.

quote:

Jing Ke: Forced Fan Wuji to commit suicide so his head could be used as a peace offering in order to get Jing Ke into the meeting room with Qin Shi Huang.
Jing Ke ASKED for Fan Wuji's head, from what I've read. Fan Wuji agreed to commit suicide. I will still strike Jing Ke from the list because, noble as it may have been, it was an assassination attempt.

quote:

Mata Hari: white woman that pretended to be malayasian, stole dance techniques and fashion from a mismash of asian countries.
Okay, removed.

quote:

Spartacus: plundered and stole from several ciivilian towns to arm his rebellion.
Fair. Removed.

quote:

Bloodaxe: was a pirate as a teem, murdered several of his half-brothers for the throne.
Removed.

quote:

Hector: chooses to fight rather than flee with his family in order to save his own pride, which leads directly to his wife's enslavement and his son's death
Not removed, It's the SIEGE of Troy, after all, I'm not convinced that escape or surrender was ever an option.

quote:

Babbage: helped create the computer which means he created gacha, tried to sacrifice himself to satan once
What.

quote:

Frankenstein: yeah, she killed the doctor's family, friends, and fiance, its in the fapo material book.
Removed.

quote:

Beowulf: owned slaves, its mentioned at the end of the poem when hes a king
Removed.

quote:

Nightingale: criticized women for wanting to do the jobs men had instead of secretarial or nursing work.
Removed. :siren: ALL BERSERKERS ELIMINATED, NO UNPROBLEMATIC BERSERKERS EXIST :siren:

quote:

Li Shuwen: Killed many people in duels, or permanently crippled them.
Removed.

quote:

Tawara: Offers to let Guda gently caress his wife despite his wife not being around to agree.
Can I get a citation for this?

quote:

Bedivere: Killed a bunch of random giants for fairly minor crimes.
Ysbaddaden was a dick, the Giant of Mont Saint-Michel was 'rampaging around France', so not removing Bedivere.

quote:

Enkidu: Based their appearance on the prostitute that was the first human they met, without asking her permission.
Shamhat was kind of their humanity-tutor and apparently the process of assuming a humanoid form that mirrored her own took several days, so permission or not, she had plenty of time to say 'that's weird, stop that' if it had bothered them. Not removed.

quote:

Yan Qing: Murder, identity theft, also actual theft.
Removed. :siren: ALL ASSASSINS ELIMINATED, NO UNPROBLEMATIC ASSASSINS EXIST :siren:

quote:

Suzuka: Her entire shtick is fetishing the idea of being a high schooler.
I'm not sure the JK fashion thing is actually an issue considering she is actually Japanese and died at 25, so assuming this is from her 'demon hunting with Sakanoue no Tamuramaro' era self, late high school age isn't an improbable time for her to be summoned.
Still, removed because she's an evil spirit and is slightly close to the 'looks young' clause.

There's still seven Servants that it's okay to like, though. No need to panic.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Hektor allegedly killed like 30 thousand people in greek myth.

e: this is worse than alignment debates.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Was the creation of the cancellation list a Lawful, Neutral, or Chaotic Evil act? Thinking Lawful, personally.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Shiny777 posted:

Was the creation of the cancellation list a Lawful, Neutral Balanced, or Chaotic Evil act? Thinking Lawful, personally.

Fixed that for you.

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Nah, Balanced is the horizontal Neutral, the vertical one is still Neutral.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TBH i mostly made a giant post just to point out that Babbage tried to sacrifice himself to Satan once.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

dogsicle posted:

Nah. There is another bunch of interludes before that (Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan, Bedivere, Vlad Extra, Nightingale, 100 faces and Rama). In JP Shimosa was released the 14th of October.

YggdrasilTM fucked around with this message at 00:20 on Sep 27, 2019

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

YggdrasilTM posted:

Nah. There is another bunch of interludes before that (Gawain, Saberlot, Tristan, Bedivere, Vlad Extra, Nightingale, 100 faces and Rama). In JP Shimosa was released the 14th of October.

on one hand, i have all of these characters raised and like many of them

on the other, *pushes them all over while sprinting furiously towards yagyu*

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

gonna be real awkward when i come back from shimosa and halloween 3 and try to patch things up by giving gawain his grails

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

dogsicle posted:

on one hand, i have all of these characters raised and like many of them

on the other, *pushes them all over while sprinting furiously towards yagyu*

You want Munenori? He is in the second banner, so third week of October.

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD

history is deep.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

He succeeded and now we have the internet.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

MonsieurChoc posted:

He succeeded and now we have the internet gacha.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

I've sat on this musashi review for almost 9 months and if you think it's coming any sooner you're dead wrong

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Here's my Musashi review:

She's good.

ACES CURE PLANES
Oct 21, 2010

:yikes:

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Musashi is good when she can murder her friends and brave chain every turn

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i feel like og sashi has the weakest koyama art but she gets awesome fanart. also susashi is incredibly win

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Captain Baal posted:

I've sat on this musashi review for almost 9 months and if you think it's coming any sooner you're dead wrong

How dare you keep the boys to yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

YggdrasilTM posted:

According to the JP summon schedule though, this campaign doesn't come with a banner and Shimosa comes ~3 days after the rerun ends.