Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

I have good internet but I still prefer physical because you can 1) sell it when you're done if you please and 2) can replay it in twenty years if you want

3) looks nice on your shelf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

In 20 years you'll be hanging upside down from a tree with a fork up your rear end

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

a Loving Dog posted:

In 20 years you'll be hanging upside down from a tree with a gunblade up your rear end

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

a Loving Dog posted:

In 20 years you'll be hanging upside down from a tree with a fork up your rear end

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 220 days!

Bongo Bill posted:

Final Fantasy 8 was released today, but also 20 years ago. This is what time kompression is like.

have i told u about my romantic dream

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
from the remaster lol

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

parasite eve remaster when

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

from the remaster lol

Lol

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

that bodes... poorly.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Hizke posted:

from the remaster lol

looks good on my phone!

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

turns out GF usage not only causes memory loss, but it also makes poo poo look all weird and blurry sometimes

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Martman posted:

turns out GF usage not only causes memory loss, but it also makes poo poo look all weird and blurry sometimes

Yeah breaking up can be hard. You can talk to us about it buddy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I keep getting this one comparison video recommended on YouTube and I’m not gonna watch it but I think the thumbnail is really funny

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Lmao

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

purchasing final fantasy VIII remastered so I can finally get a GF

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Trying to remember if I got a GF before. If I had one maybe it’s normal that I forgot? hosed up!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
:O

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBpq_Jq7yn0

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't get over everyone saying Aerith lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I can't get over everyone saying Aerith lol

you should be used to it from saying it yourself for the last 20 years

unless....

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

On a final fantasy forum I used to post on the aeirth argument was replaced with an all consuming "is aerith Catholic?" Argument

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

On a final fantasy forum I used to post on the aeirth argument was replaced with an all consuming "is aerith Catholic?" Argument

What was the consensus.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

hell yes

also, rude performing a giant swing on cloud lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nice voice acting performances all around, very subtle

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

What was the consensus.

Never reached one because every time it started to quiet down someone would wander in and say "cool question OP I think she's orthodox Presbyterian " or w/e and instantly generate ten new pages

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

against all odds its gonna be really sick

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Was just watching a eurogamer video on the new materia system and she said something about the remake only taking place in Midgar? I cant find it anywhere else, is this a thing

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Unexpected Raw Anime posted:

Was just watching a eurogamer video on the new materia system and she said something about the remake only taking place in Midgar? I cant find it anywhere else, is this a thing

yeah its real, the remake is really ff7 remake episode 1 they just arent writing that on the box lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Square Enix are doing everything in their power to bury it meaning people are only going to get 100x more pissed when they finish the remake in 7 hours. It seems like suicide

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also all the FF games on switch are on sale rn. I almost bought XII but it's still too expensive for a PS2 game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

buying ff7 remake for ps4 and then ff7 remake remastered on ps5 in time for the release of ff7 remake part 2

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Is the FF7 remake supposed to be 2 or 3 parts?

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

If Part 1 is only Midgar they are either planning to release like half a dozen parts or cutting a lot of stuff to get it down to a trilogy. My money is on the latter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

elf help book posted:

buying ff7 remake for ps4 and then ff7 remake remastered on ps5 in time for the release of ff7 remake part 2

I’ll probably do this lol