Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Stalagmite sword

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face
Use the macguffin against hooahtoo

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Jadecore posted:

Well, one of the adults we can consult turned out to be evil in a rather racist fashion. Surely the worst the other option can be is ineffectual! :v:

Personally, I'm betting on him being ineffectual. His partner Dr. Hall unexpectedly caught salmonella and missed the flight to Tiki Island, and I hear he can't do anything without that guy.

quote:

TAILS it is!

You follow the signs deep into the jungle. The narrow path is covered with vines and thick roots. “They sure don’t make it easy to get there!” you grumble, tripping on a root.

You finally reach the archaeological site. You wonder how to find Dr. Oates. You approach a young man who is tying a string around a staked-out square of earth.

“Excuse us,” you begin. “Can you tell us where to find Dr. Oates?”

“That’s him,” he tells you, pointing to a small, scruffy-looking man in khakis and a safari hat. Dr. Oates is yelling at a worker in a language you can’t understand. The worker seems scared.

Dr. Oates doesn’t seem very friendly. Or in a very good mood. “Maybe this was a mistake,” you whisper to Gina. “Maybe we should have listened to Kala and gone to see Hooahtoo instead.”

“Maybe we should look around on our own,” Gina whispers back.

If you decide to go see Hooahtoo, turn to PAGE 81.

If you explore the camp on your own, turn to PAGE 73.

If you stick to your plan and approach Dr. Oates, go to PAGE 51.

The first option takes us to the same page as if we'd just gone to see Hooahtoo right away, so there's no need to bother with that one.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Goal Endings: 4/5

Bad Endings
Mistook the mouth of a giant man-eating sea monster for a tunnel and ran inside.
Buried alive by an avalanche of pink diamonds.
Transformed into a skeleton pirate by the light of the pink crystals.
Skeletonized by a school of piranha in the brig.
Transformed into an octopus after biting one.
Forced to kick people by a cursed rock stuck to our foot.
Drowned/burned to death in an eruption of molten lava.

Achievements
Sneaky Tiki: Found the secret back entrance to Hooahtoo's lair.
Gonna Need Samoa Room: Earned the undying loyalty of an army of ghostly Tiki warriors.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Who needs adults, let's explore on our own.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Rebonack7 posted:

Personally, I'm betting on him being ineffectual. His partner Dr. Hall unexpectedly caught salmonella and missed the flight to Tiki Island, and I hear he can't do anything without that guy.

Oates is out of touch.
Hall was out of time.
Oates is out of his head now Hall's not around.

Stick to the plan.

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Sep 25, 2019

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Darthemed posted:

Who needs adults, let's explore on our own.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Let's Stick to the Plan and meet the useless adult.

pyrerose
May 8, 2017
We made a plan and we're going to use it.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Hey Dr. Oates, check out this cool rock we found!

quote:

You decide to ask Dr. Oates about the stone piece. You step forward and clear your throat. “We came to get information about this,” you explain. You open the towel and revealed the strange painted eye. “I found it when we were snorkeling.”

Dr. Oates’s eyes widen. He bends over and brings his face close to the stone.

“The weird thing is,” you continue, “I held it up to a shark, and –“

But Dr. Oates doesn’t allow you to finish your sentence. “Shhhh! Shhhh!” he hushes you. He examines the piece with great interest.

“Wait here,” he orders you.

He dashes to his tent and comes back carrying a thick book. He flips to a page showing a giant Tiki mask. He holds the picture next to the stone.

Your piece matches the right eye of the mask!

quote:

“You found the missing Tiki Eye!” Dr. Oates exclaims.

“Tiki Eye?” you repeat. You glance at the stone piece sitting on the towel. The painted eye stares back. You shiver. Something about the stone gives you the creeps.

But Dr. Oates doesn’t find the stone scary. He’s so happy, he’s practically dancing.

“This eye is what our entire archaeological expedition is all about,” he gushes. “It’s what we’ve been digging for! All of this effort is to restore the mask to its complete form.”

Gina examines the stone. “If this stone is the eye in the mask,” Gina asks, “how did the person wearing the mask see? The stone piece is solid.”

Dr. Oates beams at her. “Very observant,” he comments. “The masks were so large, the eyeholes were lower down. The person wearing the mask would look out the mouth or nose holes.”

“What’s so special about the mask?” you demand. “Why is it so important to put it back together again?”

Dr. Oates’s tone abruptly changes. “Never mind that,” he snaps. “The information would mean nothing to you.”

quote:

Dr. Oates sure is moody, you think. He swings from nice to mean to nice awfully fast.

So fast that he’s already back to smiling.

“I must have that Tiki Eye,” he tells you. “I’ll give you money for it. I’m willing to pay any amount. Within reason, of course.”

You glance at Gina. You can see she’s thinking what you’re thinking. Some extra cash could come in very handy while you’re on vacation.

“Well,” you begin. “Would fifty dollars be fair?”

Dr. Oates laughs. “Fifty dollars! No, that’s not fair. I’ll give you each one hundred dollars! Now that’s fair!”

Is it?

You wonder what makes this broken stone piece worth anything at all.

If you take the money, turn to PAGE 30.

If you turn down the offer, turn to PAGE 13.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Tiki Eye

Bad Endings
Mistook the mouth of a giant man-eating sea monster for a tunnel and ran inside.

Achievements
Gonna Need Samoa Room: Earned the undying loyalty of an army of ghostly Tiki warriors.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
This guy's a creep, let's head to 13.

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Personally, I'm a dumbass 90's kid, written by people who came of age in the 70s, and so I will absolutely take the $150-$400, adjusted for inflation.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Just Say No

pyrerose
May 8, 2017
$Cash Money$

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Take the money.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

A hundred bucks for some old chunk of rock? Man, what a sucker! Let's take that deal!

quote:

“It’s a deal!” you tell Dr. Oates. “You give us two hundred dollars, and we give you the Tiki Eye.”

“Wise choice,” he murmurs. He reaches into his pocket, pulls out two hundred-dollar bills and tosses them at you. The bills flutter to the ground.

Then he snatches the stone piece. “Now take the money and get out of here,” Dr. Oates orders. “I’ve got work to do!” With that, he spins around and heads into the shack. You and Gina pick up the money and head back to the path.

“I’m going straight to the Swim Shop!” Gina declares. She waves her hundred-dollar bill at you. “I see a new bathing suit, some flippers, and maybe an underwater radio in my future!”

You can’t resist one last glance at the archaeological site.

You gasp when your eyes land on a strange figure in the doorway of the shack. It’s Dr. Oates. You recognize his clothes. Only now he also wears a huge Tiki mask! It matches the one he showed you in the book!

A worker glances up from where he is digging. His eyes meet the eyes of the mask. Instantly, the worker keels over into the hole. Another worker looks up. As soon as she sees the mask she too crumples to the ground, moaning.

“The mask!” you whisper hoarsely to Gina. “They’re terrified of the mask!”

quote:

“Why should they be afraid of an old mask?” Gina demands.

“Ssshhh!” you whisper. You yank Gina behind a bush to watch.

Oates strides out of the shack. Every worker he passes falls to the ground. Some scream in fear. Some kneel before Oates as if he were royalty.

“Don’t you see?” you murmur to Gina. “There must be a power connected with the Tiki mask. Wearing it makes him a leader of some kind. That’s why he wanted the mask so badly.”

Gina gasps. “Look!” She points a shaky finger toward the opposite edge of the jungle.

Your body trembles. Dozens of figures wearing Tiki masks creep out of the jungle!

quote:

The creeping figures wear masks that are smaller and plainer than Dr. Oates is. They hand out similar masks to the kneeling workers.

Dr. Oates raises both arms in the air and chants a terrifying rhyme:

“The one in the mask

With Tiki Eyes

Gets to decide

Who lives and who dies!”

You and Gina stare at each other, your eyes wide with fear.

“He’s evil!” Gina cries. “We have to get out of here! Now!”

“We have to stop them,” you argue. “Who knows what he’ll do? And it’s our fault. We gave him the eye!”

If you let Gina talk you into running away, turn to PAGE 110.

If you stay to try to stop Dr. Oates, turn to PAGE 114.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings

Achievements

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Beat feet, run away!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

hm.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Let's make like Monty Python

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Fight
Item
>Flee

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
Well, at least the white guy is evil as well.

Equipped only with a hundred dollar bill let us stop Dr Oates!

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

Take the money and run.

pyrerose
May 8, 2017
He's the one that paid children $200 for a tiki eye, let him do what he wants with it. Lets get out of here and let him do his thing.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

PumpkinBat posted:

Well, at least the white guy is evil as well.

Yeah, you might not wanna celebrate too quickly...

Anyway, we may have caused this problem, but this ain't our island. Let the natives handle it!

quote:

“We didn’t give it to him, he bought it!” Gina protests. “We have to get out of here! What if he looks at us through those evil Tiki Eyes? Please! Let’s go!”

“All right,” you agree. “Let’s go!”

You dart down the path. But a figure in a Tiki mask blocks your way. You turn around and face another silent Tiki guard. You’re surrounded. And so is Gina!

You know Gina is surrounded, because you can see her through the Tiki guard in front of you.

Gulp!

That’s right.

You can see through all of the Tiki guards.

These aren’t Dr. Oates’s masked workers. These are full-fledged Tiki warrior spirits. Commanded by the wearer of the Tiki mask. And you-know-who is in charge!

Dr. Oates bellows more of the terrible chant:

“Tiki Eye! Tiki Eye!

Use your power

Make them –“

Well, you know the rest. No need to rub it in. Why torture you with the awful words? Let’s just get this over with.

But don’t feel too bad. You were very brave. Right up to

THE END.

I feel like the narrator's assessment of our bravery might be a little off here. All we did in this timeline was discover an ancient cultural relic by sheer luck, sell it to a shady archaeologist for some quick cash, and get killed by ghost warriors after we tried to abandon the natives to their fate. As far as I'm concerned, we got what we deserved.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Bad Endings
:siren:Killed by an army of ghostly Tiki warriors controlled by Dr. Oates.:siren:

Achievements

Our options posted:

• Ignore the guide and keep going.
  • Do a thorough search for Gina.
  • Try to use the Eye against Hooahtoo.
  • Hide from the Tiki warriors.
  • Use a stalagmite as a sword.
  • Explore Dr. Oates's camp.
  • Refuse Dr. Oates's offer.
  • Stay and try to stop Dr. Oates.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Loot the doctor's camp

pyrerose
May 8, 2017
We should probably do something about Dr. Oates.

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Sorry things have been so slow lately. It's looking like I might be starting a new job soon, so I've been too busy attending training courses to update for the last few days. Believe me, though, I've got no plans of abandoning this. It might take some time, but assuming people stay interested in this, I fully intend to eventually make it through all 50 books!

Anyway, looks like we've got another tie. Next vote for stopping Dr. Oates or exploring his camp takes it!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Let's stop the doc

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

Well, this whole mess is kind of our fault. Time to make amends!

quote:

You have to do something. But what?

“The Tiki mask!” you cry. “We have to take it away from him!”

“But how can we do that when he’s wearing it?” Gina asks.

“I haven’t figured out that part yet,” you admit. You watch Dr. Oates stroll through the masked workers and warriors. They all seem to be hypnotized by him.

“I have an idea,” you whisper. “Follow me.”

You lead Gina to the shack where you discovered the cartons. You sneak in through the back window. “Keep your eye on Dr. Oates,” you instruct Gina. “Tell me if he heads this way.”

Gina positions herself by the window. You tear open a box and rummage through it.

“What are you looking for?” Gina asks.

“This!” you announce. “And this!” You pull two Tiki masks out of the box. They look like the masks the workers wear. “Here.” You hand one to Gina. “Put this on. Dr. Oates won’t recognize us in these. Maybe we’ll be able to get close enough to steal back the mask.”

“If he doesn’t put a spell on us first,” Gina remarks grimly.

quote:

You and Gina put on your masks. Then you sneak out of the shack.

A group of masked warriors surround Oates. “I command you by the Tiki Eye to follow all orders!” he shouts.

“We will follow all orders,” the group repeats.

They sound like robots. Or zombies.

“Soon Tiki Island will be totally in my control!” Oates cheers. “He who wears the Tiki mask shall rule!”

You glance around the site, trying to come up with a plan. Your eyes land on Dr. Oates’s tent. No one is near it. An idea pops into your head.

“Hurry!” you whisper to Gina. “Help me pull down this vine.” Together you work quickly and quietly to pull a long vine from a tree.

While Dr. Oates brags about all his power, you and Gina creep over to his tent. You stretch the vine across the entrance to Oates’s tent like a rope. Then you and Gina position yourselves on either side of the entrance.

Now all you can do is wait.

quote:

Finally Dr. Oates strides over to the tent. Just as he steps across the threshold, you and Gina yank the vine! Oates trips over it and sprawls flat on his face.

The Tiki mask flies off. It crashes to the ground, shattering in a thousand pieces!

Before Dr. Oates can get up, you and Gina pounce on his back. Together you pin him on the floor.

“No!” Dr. Oates cries. “No! You’ve destroyed the mask! You’ve destroyed me!”

Just then you hear a muffled cry coming from a trunk in the corner of the tent. “Hold him down, Gina!” you instruct her. “He must have locked someone in that trunk!”

You run to the trunk and throw open the top. When you see who’s inside, you do a double take.

“Dr. Oates!” you exclaim. “What are you doing in there?”

quote:

“Why don’t you ask the scoundrel on the floor!” Dr. Oates suggests. You help him scramble out of the trunk. He shakes the ropes off his wrists. “He should have the answers for you!”

Gina gets off the person you thought was Dr. Oates. The real Dr. Oates roughly turns the guy over.

“Kala!” you cry in surprise. “You?”

Kala ignores you. He just lies on the floor, gazing unblinkingly at the ceiling.

“As soon as I set the eye into the mask,” Dr. Oates explains, “Kala jumped me and shoved me into the trunk. He must have dressed in clothes like mine and covered his face with the mask.”

“But why?” you ask your former friend. “How could you have become so evil?”

quote:

“Evil?” Kala shouts. He sits up, his eyes flashing angrily. “I am not the evil here! It is you! And you! And you!”

He points a shaking finger at you, and Gina, and Dr. Oates. “Tourists! Archaeologists! Destroyers! You want to take Tiki Island from us. Tiki Island shall belong to me. I will save it from all of you!”

“But Kala,” you say. “I’m your friend. We...”

But Kala interrupts you. It seems as if he’s gone crazy. “A few months ago I saw the sacred mask in a dream. A voice told me I had a mission: Find the missing eye! Save the island! I heard the voices of the Tiki warrior spirits commanding me!”

You watch horrified as Kala paces around the tent. Could the other Tiki Eye have put a kind of spell on him? you wonder. Seeing him now, you think it could be possible.

“But now I have it! And I shall rule!” Kala bends over and picks up a piece of the shattered mask. He turns it toward you and Gina and Dr. Oates.

It’s the Tiki Eye!

quote:

You don’t know what kind of power the Tiki Eye actually has. But you have to do something!

You reach back to the artifacts table. You grab the first thing your fingers touch. You hold it out in front of you.

An ancient mirror.

“Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeee!” Kala shrieks.

Lightning flashes in the sky outside the tent. In a single strike, it bursts through the tent. It hits your mirror, then ricochets off. It knocks Kala to the ground. Before your eyes he shrivels and turns to dust.

All that is left is the sacred Tiki Eye.

Should you grab it?

No. Better not.

Let someone else find out what mysteries lie in the Tiki Eye!

THE END

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

:siren:Goal Endings: 5/5:siren:

Bad Endings
Killed by an army of ghostly Tiki warriors controlled by Dr. Oates.

Achievements

Well, that came right out of left field. Still, I can't exactly blame Kala for trying to drive out Dr. Oates and his ilk - especially since if we'd explored his camp earlier, we would've found out that Dr. Oates is illegally smuggling cultural artifacts off the island.

Regardless, we've finally found every possible way to break the curse of Tiki Island! Island vacations sure aren't as relaxing as they used to be, are they? Maybe for our next vacation, we should go somewhere a little closer to home. Somewhere nostalgic, where we can catch up with old friends and see how things have changed since we last visited.

...Say, is it just me, or does anyone else hear calliope music?

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
Hooray! We killed our best friend for trying to protect his homeland from the encroaching forces of the tourism industry!

At least we didn't loving murder a lizard in this one.

PumpkinBat
Oct 22, 2012
OH COME ON!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Ugh. We're kind of the worst in this book, huh?

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

This book was one of the worst we've done so far, I think. Not even ludicrous fever dream funny-bad like Werewolf Woods - just a real drag.

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

I don't think it's the worst (Screaming Knight was utter torture. This is just blah) but definitely the most problematic. The 90s were wild.

AceOfFlames fucked around with this message at 10:50 on Oct 4, 2019

Rebonack7
Aug 27, 2015

GIVE YOURSELF GOOSEBUMPS #22: RETURN TO THE CARNIVAL OF HORRORS

Fun fact: this book is the last in the series to use the original holographic cover style. Starting with book 23, they switched over to a different design that was presumably cheaper and easier to print than the holographic covers, but sadly nowhere near as cool-looking.

Also, this is the first GYGB book I ever read as a kid, and it still stands out as one of my favorites in the series. I know the last book was... questionable, to say the least, so hopefully everyone will find this one a bit more enjoyable!

quote:

“AAAAAAAAAGH!” you scream. You sit straight up in bed. The room is pitch-black. Your heart pounds in terror.

You take a shaky breath. It was only a bad dream, you tell yourself. The same bad dream you always have. About the Carnival of Horrors.

That terrifying carnival came to your town last summer. But instead of taking the usual rides and playing the same hokey games, you had to fight for your life! Somehow, you escaped.

You sigh and lie back down. Your eyes begin to adjust to the darkness.

Hey. Wait.

This isn’t your room!

quote:

You open your mouth to scream again. Then you realize where you are. You’re in your bedroom on your aunt and uncle’s farm. They invited you and a friend for a visit.

Your door opens, and your friend Patty steps into the room. “You woke me up,” she complains. “I don’t know which is worse, you or that dopey, noisy rooster.” She peers at your sweaty face and the rumpled sheets on your bed. “Dreaming about the Carnival of Horrors again?”

You nod. Patty was trapped at the Carnival with you.

“You guys are awake?” Your cousin Floyd pokes his head into your room. “Amazing. You’re never up this early.”

Floyd is a year younger than you and Patty. But he towers over you both. He’s really skinny and wears thick glasses. He’s a computer whiz but also a total klutz.

“Want to help me milk the cows?” he asks.

Poor cows. Floyd will probably trip and knock them over.

“We have to get dressed,” you tell him. You sniff the air. Mmmmmm. Pancakes! “And eat!”

“Good morning!” Aunt El greets you when you get downstairs. She brings a platter of pancakes to the table. “We have a big surprise for you kids!” she announces.

quote:

“A surprise?” Patty says.

“Is there a new movie?” you ask. The local theater has only one dinky screen. It’s been showing the same gooey love story for weeks.

“Better than that!” Aunt El says. “A carnival has come to town!”

A carnival? You choke on your pancake. “You guys go without me. I think I’m coming down with, um, whooping cough.” You cough a few times.

They’re not buying it.

“Nonsense!” Uncle Steve declares. “You don’t want to miss a treat like this!”

But you do want to miss it! After the Carnival of Horrors, you never want to see another carnival again!

You turn to Patty for help.

No luck.

“Great!” she cheers. “Can we go tonight?”

You give her a stunned look. “Lighten up,” she whispers to you. “It won’t be that carnival. It will be fun!”

You can’t argue your way out of it. By evening, you’re all in your uncle’s pickup truck, driving to the carnival.

quote:

“Hop out here, kids,” Uncle Steve says. He pulls up to the large colorful arches that mark the entrance to the carnival. “We’ll park and meet you at the cotton-candy stand.”

You, Floyd, and Patty scramble out of the pickup. You gaze at the huge carnival in front of you. It’s bigger than some shopping malls you’ve seen.

A roller coaster towers above the fairgrounds. Giant mechanical dinosaurs swing their heads back and forth over the high surrounding fence. “Cool,” you murmur in spite of your fear.

“Come on!” Patty cries. She and Floyd charge through the entrance. You follow more slowly, still feeling nervous.

Relax, you tell yourself. Carnivals are fun, remember?

You step through the entrance. You hear whistles and bleeps coming from the midway. It must be at least three blocks long, lined by booths filled with flashing video games.

At first, the blinking lights and blaring music dazzle you. Then you realize the booths look familiar.

So does the castle looming ahead of you. And the haunted house perched on the hill.

Oh, no!

“We’ve got to get out of here!” you gasp. “This is the Carnival of Horrors! It’s back!”

quote:

“Get out of here?” Floyd repeats. “We just walked in!”

“You don’t understand!” you wail. “This is the Carnival of Horrors. It’s run by terrible creatures. They try to trap people here forever!”

Patty glances around. You watch the color drain from her face. “This is the Carnival of Horrors,” she whispers. “Uh-oh. We’re in big trouble.”

Floyd glares at you and then at Patty. “Quit trying to scare me,” he complains. “It’s not funny.”

“Believe me, this is no joke,” you tell him. “And if we don’t find a way out of here fast, we may wind up as carnival prisoners ourselves.”

Floyd gazes at you a moment. You can tell he doesn’t believe you. Then he shrugs. “Fine. Let’s say this is some kind of monster carnival. What do we do now?”

“Maybe they haven’t noticed us yet,” you say. “We could mix in with the crowd on the midway and sneak back out.”

“But last time, we used the rides to escape,” Patty argues.

If you go to the midway, turn to PAGE 59.

If you head for the rides, turn to PAGE 122.

Character Sheet posted:

Inventory
Empty

Goal Endings: 0/2

Bad Endings
None yet.

Achievements
None yet.

Darthemed
Oct 28, 2007

"A data unit?
For me?
"

College Slice
Of course 'Walk back out through the entrance' isn't an option.

Head to the midway.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Get on the rides.

Omnicrom
Aug 3, 2007
Snorlax Afficionado

Ride the rides

Chronische
Aug 7, 2012

As a savvy, experienced survivor of the Carnival... let's do the dumbest thing and get on the rides!

Maugrim
Feb 16, 2011

I eat your face

Chronische posted:

As a savvy, experienced survivor of the Carnival... let's do the dumbest thing and get on the rides!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues
Nov 22, 2008

I love how quickly this goes from "relax, it won't be the Carnival of Horrors" to "oh no, it actually is the Carnival of Horrors!". Like not even a moment after entering the gates.

Let's hit the rides.