Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.
A good refutation of the latest talking point

https://twitter.com/normative/status/1177708262612983809

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna

DaveWoo posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178055467987275776

Looks like he's back to doing these stupid videos again

"what's going on now is the single greatest scam in the history of american politics"

he's not wrong!

Zotix
Aug 14, 2011

If Hillary loving jumps in, I'm done with the Democratic party(this doesn't mean I'm running to the Republicans either). There seems to be a growing commotion that she's gearing up.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
hillary aint running she'll be laughed off the loving stage

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Zotix posted:

If Hillary loving jumps in, I'm done with the Democratic party(this doesn't mean I'm running to the Republicans either). There seems to be a growing commotion that she's gearing up.

the democratic party is not a monolith

and the other thing above me

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Zotix posted:

thanks for the update my guy

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp
Clinton would be lucky to poll in whole numbers if she jumped in now. Who's her constituency? Where is she getting volunteers to knock doors? What person who's been supporting Biden, Sanders, Warren, or Harris for the past four months is going to suddenly jump on the Clinton train?

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Its more likely she endorses Biden or Warren than jumps into the race

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Zotix posted:

Yes, I am sure Hillary Clinton is going to jump into the race... several debates in?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Turns out there’s a secret clause in the Constitution where a Presidential candidate can tag out the night of the election and give all of their votes to someone else and word on the streets is that Crooked Hillary is waiting in the wings.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

ImpAtom posted:

Yes, I am sure Hillary Clinton is going to jump into the race... several debates in?

Sure why not?

osker
Dec 18, 2002

Wedge Regret

ImpAtom posted:

She is going to do a classic wrestling ~~OUT OF NO-WHERE~~ rush to the ring where she takes out all the guys like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-bRZ3pFT8

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

RasperFat posted:

Is it weird to not believe him?

I’m torn between Google’s lovely algorithms promoting white nationalism and the police’s long entwinement with racism and am legitimately unsure which is more likely in this case.

A high school science project AI would be able to figure out the connection between white nationalism and cops.

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1178102660823683072

Was Nixon such an enormous narcissist that he truly thought he was the victim or was he just really mad that he got in trouble?

haveblue posted:

He did think he was the victim but he was more of a paranoiac than a narcissist.
:eng101: Which also led to drinking. Shitloads of drinking.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Wilbur Swain posted:

Does Kushner wear ill-fitting suits to, as it were, fit in?

He’s hiding a Kuato-like twin in that baby bump.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

osker posted:

She is going to do a classic wrestling ~~OUT OF NO-WHERE~~ rush to the ring where she takes out all the guys like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AE-bRZ3pFT8

The most hilarious way to do this follows. Trump and Pence get impeached. Pelosi becomes POTUS, Hillary becomes the VP. Immediately after Hillary is sworn in, Pelosi steps down. POTUS Hillary refuses to not run for re-election vs current primary challengers.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Clearly Hillary is back in the news and appearing on shows because she’s gearing up for a Presidential bid and not because she has a brand new book coming out and has had this press junket booked for months because I need some reason to always be angry about her.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Despite what the Republicans say Hillary Clinton is not actually an omnipotent boogyman who lives in your closet.

That's Bill.

Wanderer
Nov 5, 2006

our every move is the new tradition
At this point, I'd be surprised if Hillary didn't at least grab some spotlight, if only because it'll enrage Trump.

I have to figure that every public appearance she makes will basically just be her making the :smugdog: face, though.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
The world would have been a better place had Al Gore been President. Certainly would have better positioning on fighting Climate Change.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Gatts posted:

The world would have been a better place had Al Gore been President.

There’s a decent chance that 9/11 would have been prevented and that alone would have made for a better world these past 18 years.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Oh what do you know? It was two different forms because, like I said, they looked like two completely different forms!

What this means is that the ICIG corroborated the whistleblower report with first-hand witnesses before forwarding it. So basically The Federalist has inadvertently pointed out that the whistleblower report is reliable.

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

Finally some closure, I can blame this hellworld squarely on Al Gore.

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

ImpAtom posted:

Despite what the Republicans say Hillary Clinton is not actually an omnipotent boogyman who lives in your closet.

That's Bill.

The number of the people who aren't even Republicans but are still totally broken by the continued existence of Hillary Clinton will never stop being astonishing. It's 2019 and still possible to get people to go on for three pages that it's impossible for her to like hot sauce, it's just a con she kept up for 20 years.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

taqueso posted:

Finally some closure, I can blame this hellworld squarely on Al Gore.

Or you can blame it on Jeb Bush and the Supreme Court.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178127357212844032

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

They announced impeachment like 2 days before this happened lol.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Worms are extra active lately. He doesn't understand metaphor lol

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Have a painful stroke on TV you loving waste.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Invalid Validation posted:

I'm sure they have him on blood thinners to prevent this. I'd be super interested in finding out what his daily pharmacological cocktail looks like

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Lmao someone made a Hillary-post and a bunch of people are replying with Hillary-replies. It's an unfortunate side-effect that pointing this out makes me arguably contributing to it but jesus christ thread why do you let this happen to you over and over.

It's exhausting to scroll past for pages every time it happens (whenever there's a major story happening it seems, weird huh), and I usually scoff at people moaning about having to twitch their finger a bit to get past a few posts but this isn't that. This is systematic. Automated, perhaps even.

The only thing that comes close are the awful food derails, which are few and far between but bad&long when they happen. Hillary-posting is loving prolific, and she isn't even a figure in US politics all that much anymore. And there's a whole load of other much more relevant and interesting stuff going on right now with the people that are.

I'll never personally bother to do it (because pffff) but I wonder if one were to take note of exactly when, how, who and why these Hillary conversations get started, if certain patterns don't start to reveal themselves.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

CommieGIR posted:

Yep, and nothing major will be found. If the GOP had anything the last time around to use, they would've used it.

Trump's State Department is so inept, I doubt if they found something they'd know what to do with it.

at this point i am curious what they think they will find at this point. like "lol 4 died " or some poo poo. like gently caress clinton but lol.

Invalid Validation posted:

god same. i hope its on live tv and you can hear him poo poo himself.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

pacerhimself posted:

He's trying to hide in the Oval Office, searching for a corner.

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde

pacerhimself posted:

To him "metaphor" is someone at the party who's not quite a five...

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Ague Proof posted:

He's trying to hide in the Oval Office, searching for a corner.

oh god, if he had loving "terminal burrowing" like hypothermia but out paranoia. id laugh.

Slowpoke!
Feb 12, 2008

ANIME IS FOR ADULTS

Dapper_Swindler posted:

at this point i am curious what they think they will find at this point. like "lol 4 died " or some poo poo. like gently caress clinton but lol.

god same. i hope its on live tv and you can hear him poo poo himself.

I hope a turd falls out of his diaper and out his pants leg.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

i was going through trumps insane min ago retweets and the only senators defending him are cruz, scott and graham. thats not a good sign.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Slowpoke! posted:

i want want audible loud diarrhea, like stupid south park joke level making GBS threads.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Slowpoke! posted:

Nah I'd want it to be all wet and sticky, not some thing that just rolls out and can be discreetly kicked away.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

If they weren’t so goddamn stupid and didn’t release that transcript they might be able to withstand the storm. But lol they voluntarily released the smoking gun.