Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If they weren’t so goddamn stupid and didn’t release that transcript they might be able to withstand the storm. But lol they voluntarily released the smoking gun.

well, no one left is smart. its all grifters and ghouls of various stripes. trump probably legit believes he did nothing wrong because the stupid fucker has the mind of child and never got punished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

ImpAtom posted:

Yes, I am sure Hillary Clinton is going to jump into the race... several debates in?

She's going on some talk shows next week so people are paranoid. She should honestly stay under a rock but she's not running

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

The Glumslinger posted:

I'm sure they have him on blood thinners to prevent this. I'd be super interested in finding out what his daily pharmacological cocktail looks like
Adderall, Blood thinners, Beta blockers, Coke (both a diet coke and actual cocaine), probably and additionally the same thing they use for truck-drivers because there's no way he sleeps anywhere near the amount an old, severely overweight gently caress like him requires. Also whatever tanning they're slapping on him is probably a health hazard at this point because holy poo poo, it almost looks like his face is a pancake and the tanning is just butter they slather on his face.

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Wark Say posted:

And additionally the same thing they use for truck-drivers

That would be crystal meth.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I wonder how Ted Cruz's wife feels whenever he steps up to bat for Trump more than the average GOP ghoul. Even if she has just as bad views as him, he insulted her on national television and her husband did nothing to support her.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

bobjr posted:

I wonder how Ted Cruz's wife feels whenever he steps up to bat for Trump more than the average GOP ghoul. Even if she has just as bad views as him, he insulted her on national television and her husband did nothing to support her.

She married Ted Cruz.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

Wanderer posted:

At this point, I'd be surprised if Hillary didn't at least grab some spotlight, if only because it'll enrage Trump.

I have to figure that every public appearance she makes will basically just be her making the :smugdog: face, though.

It would enrage the orange fecal smear. I hate the Hillary as much of the rest of us, but....

it'll enrage Trump (more). Tomorrow's news shows probably won't matter in 20 years, but they still might be fun come Tuesday.

Hill dogs tax (with excelent scenery and optional mediocre sound):

https://i.imgur.com/YtW4Xru.mp4

TVs Ian
Jun 1, 2000

Such graceful, delicate creatures.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well, no one left is smart. its all grifters and ghouls of various stripes. trump probably legit believes he did nothing wrong because the stupid fucker has the mind of child and never got punished.

It’s “I’m not touching you” logic. He didn’t specifically say “give us dirt on Biden in exchange for this aid,” therefore putting a hold on the aid before the call and the mob shakedown phrasing in the call can’t be used against him.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I assume that a very high percentage of Trump's tweet likes are the same people (like the groupies that go to all his Klan rallies) and varying degrees of bots. Has anyone published an analysis of the likes? Seems like most will get 20-50k, but then some are signal boosted to 100-200k.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1178142518501879808

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TVs Ian posted:

It’s “I’m not touching you” logic. He didn’t specifically say “give us dirt on Biden in exchange for this aid,” therefore putting a hold on the aid before the call and the mob shakedown phrasing in the call can’t be used against him.

except he kinda did and i am sure the full thing is even worse. i love how fast poo poo is imploding for him.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Tweeting on the hour, every hour.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol. i am mean there is nothing to really report plus lol you hosed yourself.

ryde
Sep 9, 2011

God I love young girls
So for the Clinton email thing what I’m reading is that they’re going back and classifying a bunch of unclassified emails that were sent to Hillary’s server and then contacting the recipients. For some reason. Kinda sounds like they’re trying to manufacture crimes but surely the state department isn’t going to play ball with a stupid scheme right?

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Hey how are things going for Trump’s ol’Buddy MBS

Houthi rebels in Yemen say they have captured a large number of Saudi troops after a major attack near the border between the two countries.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-49866677

Oh okay then good thing we’re not like giving them a blank check or anything for this war.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

If they weren’t so goddamn stupid and didn’t release that transcript they might be able to withstand the storm. But lol they voluntarily released the smoking gun.

Supposedly they did it on legal advice or something like that. I wonder whose advice it was?

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

ImpAtom posted:

She married Ted Cruz.

Yeah I feel like this is the sort of mistake that you make where nobody can ever understand how you hosed up that hard.

I can imagine her mother and father looking at her and saying “6 billion people on this planet, and him?

Mr Luxury Yacht
Apr 16, 2012

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Houthi rebels in Yemen say they have captured a large number of Saudi troops after a major attack near the border between the two countries.

Oh okay then good thing we’re not like giving them a blank check or anything for this war.

Lmao three brigades that's like an entire division.

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

Solaris 2.0 posted:

Aren't the Houthis the ones who took credit for blowing up the SA refinery and the ones we're 99.95% sure actually did it and not Iran like every senile chickenhawk has been crowing because that's who the Saudis and Israelis want us to attack?

If so, hah, serves the Saudis right. My cold, bitter heart loves seeing those assholes get clowned.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Mr Luxury Yacht posted:

Lmao three brigades that's like an entire division.

:chaostrump: and if you act now, MBS, I'll throw in a further three brigades of US forces for only half-price!

Solaris 2.0
May 14, 2008

Alkydere posted:

Aren't the Houthis the ones who took credit for blowing up the SA refinery and the ones we're 99.95% sure actually did it and not Iran like every senile chickenhawk has been crowing because that's who the Saudis and Israelis want us to attack?

If so, hah, serves the Saudis right. My cold, bitter heart loves seeing those assholes get clowned.

Yea, because Saudi Arabia sucks so much poo poo they are getting their asses handed to them by a ragtag rebel group despite near- unlimited military funding and intelligence sharing from the U.S.

But because that’s embarrassing, it must be Iran and only Iran!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

He's retweeted this like 3 loving times already. Get some new material

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

Saudi Army has to be the highest percentage of failsons

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

TulliusCicero posted:

He's retweeted this like 3 loving times already. Get some new material

he doesnt have poo poo. i mean as has been shown. only 3 senators are out fighting for him and nunes a few other house reps are the most vocal.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Guze posted:

Saudi Army has to be the highest percentage of failsons

Yeah they try to buy their way to modernized standing army status but

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine
:lol: I retract my earlier statement about Mohammed bone Sawman et al being ready to burn bridges with Torn old Rump, they'll be happy to extract whatever boom booms they can from him while it's still possible.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He still thinks the problem is that people "don't like" the conversation because he was mean and "pressured" Zelensky

He does not yet understand that it was not HOW he said it, but WHAT he said

And he may never

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Data Graham posted:

He still thinks the problem is that people "don't like" the conversation because he was mean and "pressured" Zelensky

He does not yet understand that it was not HOW he said it, but WHAT he said

And he may never

i mean he was the same way about the wall. he thought it was the WORD "wall" not the actual object/policy. idk if its just narcissistic dumbassery or a coping method or both.

The Lemondrop Dandy
Jun 7, 2007

If my memory serves me correctly...

Wedge Regret

Solaris 2.0 posted:

article says "All those captured would be paraded on the Houthi-run Al Masirah TV network on Sunday"

yikes

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Good

https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1178156978893459458

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Wark Say posted:

Also whatever tanning they're slapping on him is probably a health hazard at this point because holy poo poo, it almost looks like his face is a pancake and the tanning is just butter they slather on his face.

My man I prescribe you a trip to Denny's after a concert. Please besmirch pancakes no further, and go forth to hate our false bronzed overlord in good and true fashion.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

teen witch posted:

Look, we’ve had some setbacks due to budget restrains, this past week? Y’all are welcome
Thank you for spending a bunch of magics / majicks this week, I know you have to keep a reserve for October. I will send my thoughts and prayers. Or... not send them?

Do you have an Amazon wishlist with eye of newt and such?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

CannonFodder posted:

Thank you for spending a bunch of magics / majicks this week, I know you have to keep a reserve for October. I will send my thoughts and prayers. Or... not send them?

Do you have an Amazon wishlist with eye of newt and such?

Donate to your local BLM or smash a cops window (attn Interpol: cmon now): I’ve got the rest from there.

You know the term “October Surprise”? Well...

teen witch fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Sep 29, 2019

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1178158605255749633

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Honest Abe ...

I'm done. His stupidity has broken me. My faith that we are all children of God, mother's childs, I'm not sure that's viable in the face of this moron.

This man is irredeemably stupid. He's so goddamn dumb, that I cannot conceive of his stupidity. I try to think what's the dumbest loving thing he could do or say...

Every loving time it's dumber. He is more stupid that I can mentally model.

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer
My brain inserted the word “little” in front of impeachment inquiry and it took me a moment to realize Pelosi did not use it because it seemed so on brand for her to be that dismissive of it.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

...She's being sarcastic right? --No? Well then.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

“you look at that--most presidential. They said I'm the most presidential except for possibly Abe Lincoln when he wore the hat--that was tough to beat. Honest Abe, when he wore that hat, that was tough to beat. But I can’t do that, that hat wouldn’t work for me. But I can’t do that.”

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

...She's being sarcastic right? --No? Well then.

She is saying she's heartbroken for the country, not Trump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

This was a quote from that interview that I facepalmed at-

https://twitter.com/TexasTribAbby/status/1178118959067013121