Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
I have not even tried the races because I was too busy finally getting all of the modules on the Standard B. Might make a video or something tonight but I think I am doing ok in it. I usually get about 4 kills in one before my team shits their pants and gives the match away. God yesterday was so bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Katamari Democracy posted:

I have not even tried the races because I was too busy finally getting all of the modules on the Standard B. Might make a video or something tonight but I think I am doing ok in it. I usually get about 4 kills in one before my team shits their pants and gives the match away. God yesterday was so bad.

Don't bother with the races right now:

For gently caress's sake. Even when I'm trying the "fun" mode WG teams me up with the biggest loving retards it can find on the server.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

This is exactly how races go, but I was always on the red team.

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Fifth race, someone on my team didn't even load in before the countdown finished, so winning was automatically impossible.

I quit immediately. This is unreal.

Edit:
A few hours later and Random Battles are just as incomprehensibly loving bad. The endless losses are enough to make you dress up in Wehrmacht uniform to complete the experience of giving up.

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Sep 28, 2019

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Tried races in a platoon and I give up. gently caress that mode.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 01:54 on Sep 28, 2019

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

Tried races in a platoon and I give up. gently caress that mode.

Eu and NA are no different.

Edit:
Spazzed out on the beer and listened to what The Offspring had to offer in the garage. Curiosity piqued, I checked them on Wikipedia. The singer is 53. I mean yeah I certainly remember them from 20 years ago with all that "Original Prankster" poo poo but loving hell I'm as old as the singer was when I first heard of them :corsair:

ZogrimAteMyHamster fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Sep 28, 2019

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

ZogrimAteMyHamster posted:

Spazzed out on the beer and listened to what The Offspring had to offer in the garage. Curiosity piqued, I checked them on Wikipedia. The singer is 53. I mean yeah I certainly remember them from 20 years ago with all that "Original Prankster" poo poo but loving hell I'm as old as the singer was when I first heard of them :corsair:

I had a mother who is deaf and a sister who loved that band. So for Christmas my mom thought nothing of it and bought her a badass sound system at the time when she was 13. Guess what band she blasted 24/7 ? If you guessed The Offspring you would be correct! Throw in other bands like Blink 182 and the sort and you hit the jackpot on how much I hate The Offspring. It is sad enough that I already know all the lyrics to all the songs because that was my young / teenager years. This is well over 15 years ago!

Overall the show is pretty cool in the garage and yeah I am going to get the crew in my garage when it comes out.

I would not have mind Sabaton. That band (and the tank!) owns.

2Jets
Apr 25, 2010

You're gonna get no tip
I remember not liking the offspring because they were pop punk, and I only listened to good bands that no one has ever heard of.

I'm doing okay in races but random battles are so bad. I keep getting the teams full of the kind of hang jawed nose pickers that click battle and hide in base all game. Its kind of worth though. I unlocked the T57, E50M, and WZ-111-5a with all the 5x missions. I'll probably use the rest of the 5x on my T95 or buy the Obj. 263 since I need to do TD-15.

EdEddnEddy
Apr 5, 2012

The scavenger codes literally stopped working for me for some reason. Really weird but I'm stuck at only 21 tokens so either I messed up something or the game just doesn't like me.

Random battles have me at a 50% w/l for today. Haven't done racing but up to yesterday I usually was on a team that won. The T50 seems to fastest, most controllable, and has fast enough dmg output to win and kill everything at the end.

I miss the old chaffee races though. This is less a race and more who can make it to the end with a full team who can auto aim correctly.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
I am the best at this game.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
Skip to 10:30 for a 999IQ play against a triple enemy rush.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/5040664#tundra-the_red_menace-conqueror

ZogrimAteMyHamster
Dec 8, 2015

moolchaba posted:

Pfft, done that several times.

It's the only loving thing I'm allowed to win at whenever I play this loving poo poo game.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

moolchaba posted:

Away from computer until monday, but I've done 170/170 o cans lost for 7 tickets. Generally can do 170/170 7 tickets though.

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business
I used the Amazon Prime girl for the Kranvagan tree because I had 2 extra female crew members. I feel like this might be good...

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Is this worth getting back into if all I ever had were Tier 7-8 tanks?

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

SERPUS posted:

Not really. WoWS is fun, though.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

SERPUS posted:

Depends. Did you enjoy TIer 8? Because most of the time I don't but I still play on my premiums to farm credits and XP.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

SERPUS posted:

The game isn't about rushing to tier 10, you can play whatever tanks you like. If you've been away for awhile, then you'll run into a ton of new content (tanks, maps, game mechanics, etc.)

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

Well now, that was a frustrating morning. I am liking the tanks so far but god drat are teams loving awful.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Weekend tanks am I right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tv-cxj8se8

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

I suddenly feel calm and composed.

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
WoT is leaking into WoWP. A guy was complaining about his team sucking so I said GG in all chat. He PMed me after the battle and I tried to troll back but my heart just isn't in it. All I could do was picture some angry divorcee mall security cop poop-socking his way to try to win a free airplane because this game is the one thing going well in his life.

quote:

Today, 29 September 2019
15:05 Nameme99[RAZGR]: I hope you die of cancer you POS
15:05 Nameme99[RAZGR]: And that all you love gets gets raped slowly and painfully
15:05 RandomPauI[PANSY]: I say this as a member of a clan formed to troll players in World of Tanks. You really need to step up your troll game.
15:06 Nameme99[RAZGR]: You really need to die
15:06 Nameme99[RAZGR]: People like you are a bane
15:06 Nameme99[RAZGR]: and need to die a slow painful death
15:06 RandomPauI[PANSY]: If this is how you react to good game I'd hate to see your reaction to qq
15:06 Nameme99[RAZGR]: If I knew who you were in real life
15:06 Nameme99[RAZGR]: I'd kill you myself
15:07 RandomPauI[PANSY]: Oh god, just, so, pathetic.
15:08 Nameme99[RAZGR]: You have a 50 winrate
15:08 Nameme99[RAZGR]: You're tha tpathetic one
15:08 Nameme99[RAZGR]: Now go die like a good little kid.
15:08 Nameme99[RAZGR]: Pathetic waste of a lfe.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Wow, starts with wishing cancer and rape upon you and yours, and then outright says he would murder you if he could? That's amazing.

also report them if you can, getting them banned is better for everyone involved

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth

Hellsau posted:

Wow, starts with wishing cancer and rape upon you and yours, and then outright says he would murder you if he could? That's amazing.

also report them if you can, getting them banned is better for everyone involved

how do you get banned in this game? bot account and constant bad word spam?

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
World of Warplanes seems to be harder to get banned from than World of Tanks. There is a much lesser number of bannable mods, a low player base, and automated talk bans before game bans.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Hellsau posted:

somebody threatened to murder me and drink my blood once

this resulted in my suspension from the official forums for posting a screenshot without redacting their name

Captain Blaargh
Apr 27, 2007

Yeah yeah yeah. How about some Scotch whiskey? You got any of that around here, or just a bunch of nonsense words?

I'd assume that one would lead to a chat ban for whatever amount of time. Unless they do it a lot. Then actual ban of some sort.

On that note :rip: allchat. I ate my only chat ban ever for spamming "HO HO HO! MERRY 911! Who wants to sit on Osama's knee?" at the start of every round that day.

Lazyhound posted:

somebody threatened to murder me and drink my blood once

this resulted in my suspension from the official forums for posting a screenshot without redacting their name

Sounds right. I also suspect anyone who spends money on the games even semi regularly gets at most a slap on the wrist unless they really pull some poo poo.

and have some news.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mssOGf4hNEg

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

Slaapaav posted:

how do you get banned in this game? bot account and constant bad word spam?

usually by saying, no poo poo, "nazi's are bad"

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

Captain Blaargh posted:

Sounds right. I also suspect anyone who spends money on the games even semi regularly gets at most a slap on the wrist unless they really pull some poo poo.
I checked and it’s still my WoT forum signature:

ReConquista
Dec 16, 2006

Was going through some Emails and I saw Wargaming sent me some spam awhile back so I decided to log in and check my account out after like 6 years due to curiosity.

Logged in and was given 5mil credits a Beta Badge and some free tanks as well as a bunch of other poo poo I don't even know what it is for yet. I'll probably give the game a shot again in the lower tiers and check out these 'new' trees to me. Since the last time I played there was only 4 or 5 trees.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret
Captain Blaargh has rubbed off on me. Qued up some games on my break and found not one but three users on my blacklist.

Lazyhound posted:

I checked and it’s still my WoT forum signature:

Huh. I usually get called "Kid with mom's credit card". or "I guess you are just as Pansy as your clan tag" or whatever.

But I got a really funny replay saved up for when I get home tonight. Ever played one of those games where not even 30 seconds pass and you get one rear end in a top hat screaming in chat saying that we lost and we should uninstall the game? Well I was playing on my SU-130PM and snuck around the back bitch slapping idiots for 510 alpha damage every time they got tough and made dumb decisions. At the very end I was like "Nice loss everybody".

Never got hate mail from the guy but when I upload the video you will see. I am going to make it obvious to watch him bitch because that was half the fun watching him rage.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Getting msg's by some 46%er downs guy after battles with the quote "You are in a good clan then you pansy" because you decided to drive away from the lemming train instead of getting steam rolled by thought never gets old. Pansy good clan name.

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"

Slaapaav posted:

how do you get banned in this game?

Badmouth Nazis.

poo poo, beaten.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
M60 and 121B are now available for bonds on the test server.

Countdown to Chieftan and T22

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

is the 121B still basically a tier 9 tank at tier 10?

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
Can't wait for the :mad: pubbies about how the M60 has such poo poo camo and :hurr:

"This is supposed to be a CW-only tank why does it suck so bad? We DEMAND you make it better even though we didn't care when we couldn't get one!"

Also, pretty sure this is a big step toward buying bonds for more than what gold costs. Or they'll be *extra* evil and make you buy gold to convert to bonds at a 3:1 ratio, so 15k gold for 5k bonds, which would make the tanks cost 45k gold instead of the 25k they're 'SKUed' at.

BIG HEADLINE fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Sep 30, 2019

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

serious gaylord posted:

M60 and 121B are now available for bonds on the test server.

Countdown to Chieftan and T22

Don't you dare

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
Okay... the race cars has won me over lately. I've been playing it way too much. I love the Chaffee.

I got a sweet win with 1 hit point remaining.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Do you have 15,000 bonds? Because thats what the oldest clan wars reward tanks are going for at the moment. Its only going to go up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Wedge Regret

serious gaylord posted:

Do you have 15,000 bonds? Because thats what the oldest clan wars reward tanks are going for at the moment. Its only going to go up.

lol since I have been first playing in October of last year I have close to 3k. I do not think I will be doing clan war stuff anytime soon.

E- I dont want to double post but this is worth editing in.

But I got a really funny replay saved up for when I get home tonight.

Before watching the video I am about to post please know yeah I am gonna miss some shots and maybe make some bad plays. But let's instead focus on one guy in an IS-3 completely lose his poo poo in a battle he deemed "A loss" nearly one minute into the game.

But first. Let's take a look at the battle report. I didn't do too bad. I at least survived and only got one shot from a Senlac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwA2jst3PWs

This made my day. And I hope it makes it your day.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Sep 30, 2019