Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Bogart posted:

Why do you need to ascend her?

vv: I am a dumb. What does that mean? :shobon:

In addition to what everyone else has said, mission-based events with a welfare servant tend to have a mission that requires raising the welfare to third ascension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Crasical posted:

How, though.
I can't imagine doing a shooter game without a controller or mouse+Keyboard.
Am I just getting old?

Sort of, but mostly in the sense that kids won't care about being bad/being suboptimal.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

the constants seem to be ascending the welfare and raising their bond

you also see some events requiring you to clear x number of quests with the welfare in your party but those overlap with the bond raising ones. Mecha Eli's event is actually one that has overlapping bond/quest requirements like this.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Crasical posted:

How, though.
Am I just getting old?

It's a high-tech fidget spinner for kids with ADD.

AbusePuppy
Nov 1, 2012

BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!!!!! so far.

Crasical posted:

How, though.
Am I just getting old?

It plays bad on mobile devices; that's why you see the people who actually care about the game run it on a desktop (and also to stream/etc) or get accessories for their phone to make them more shooter-capable. But a lot of folks just play it for the social aspect, and it doesn't matter if you have lovely controls for that.

Worldwalker_Pure
Feb 27, 2015

So I managed to MLB Innocent Maiden the other day and now it's 5% NP charge per turn and a 12% Quick boost. Are there any Quick Servants that would appreciate this? I feel like maybe I could slap it on Summer Fran but it seems a little too obvious.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
If you don't have Imaginary Around or an MLB Gandr, it'll do an okay job on most Quick servants.

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Worldwalker_Pure posted:

So I managed to MLB Innocent Maiden the other day and now it's 5% NP charge per turn and a 12% Quick boost. Are there any Quick Servants that would appreciate this? I feel like maybe I could slap it on Summer Fran but it seems a little too obvious.

This CE gives a drop bonus in the Fate/Zero event, so better to hang onto multiple ones for now until after the rerun.

Other event CEs that are inexplicably in the general pool: Before Awakening, Volumen Hydragyrum, Self Geass Scroll (for Fate/Zero), and Art of the Venomous Snake, Art of Death, Gentle Affection (for the Da Vinci event)

Billzasilver
Nov 8, 2016

I lift my drink and sing a song

for who knows if life is short or long?

Man's life is like the morning dew

past days many, future days few

Crasical posted:

How, though.
Am I just getting old?

It’s not really a shooter game. It’s more about dancing, flying, and riding motorcycles.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

i'm so close i can taste horse

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Heaven's Feel campaign and second batch of interludes in a couple of days.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

YggdrasilTM posted:

Heaven's Feel campaign and second batch of interludes in a couple of days.

Apparently with Parvati, too.

Is she any good?

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

https://twitter.com/fgoproject/status/1178536193874513920

Caesar has ascended to a new level of cool in FGO Arcade.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

J.A.B.C. posted:

Is she any good?

she's' pretty good. she can loop w. skadi

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

J.A.B.C. posted:

Is she any good?
She is made for NP spamming.
She has low attack and no hard defense but very powerful self-buff skills and insane NP gain.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

I want more Drake.

YggdrasilTM
Nov 7, 2011

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Great, now I want both the cool shades Caesar costume AND a Blackbeard moves update in the original game.

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Remove umu. She is ruining a otherwise sickawesome picture.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Roger Explosion posted:

:wrong:

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

Roger Explosion posted:

We found it.

The worst opinion

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.
I stand by my bad opinion. :colbert:

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Try imagining her standing on a crate to be at the same height as drake for this picture

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Erg posted:

Try imagining her standing on a crate to be at the same height as drake for this picture

Drake is only about 10cm taller than Nero.

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Milk crates are only 4 inches tall in the fate verse, I’m editing the fandom wiki now

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

I heard her mixup game is crazy but she doesn't have many options to deal with zoning.

OnimaruXLR
Sep 15, 2007
Lurklurklurklurklurk
apparently Isthar's getting an animation update to go with the Babylonia anime promotional stuff

Is there a "Furret walking an escalator until there's a Diamond/Pearl remake" equivalent for Marie and her orbs?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

no, because Marie has no connection to Babylonia

Ushi and Leo on the other hand...

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
Where is my Boss Gorgon alternate costume and Anna animation upgrade, you cowards :colbert:

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

The anime is running for 21 episodes. There's plenty of time for more animation updates before it's done.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

:sun:

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
The greatest power
horse

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Crasical posted:

The greatest power
horse

You know what they say; When you fall off that horse, you just gotta get right back up, dust yourself off, and eat that horse.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
horse is a nice tasting meat so i endorse this

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013
I like that the CE description is just the horse politely complaining about Gawain.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost

Clawtopsy posted:

horse is a nice tasting meat so i endorse this

Nothing better for the inside of a man, etc etc

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Oh boy, a new month, time to hang on to all these 4* exp cards for Mecha Eli later!

(i blink and suddenly astolfo is level 70) oh no

Robotic Accolade
Jul 23, 2007

EDF! EDF! EDF!
I've been playing for a bit, and while I'm not anywhere near as strong as some of the other posters here, I have quite a few open slots and very low standards as to who I'll friend (half my current friends list is level 8 players sharing Mash). Here's what I've got right now:

I don't always keep up to date with events and whatnot, but if you want gilgamesh to hit things he can do that most of the time. My ID is 997,851,748.

Oh, I won't be sharing Merlin, because he refused to be summoned by me. I did spend enough money trying though that I got an NP5 salter, an NP4 lalter, and 2 5 star spooks. So, you know, not bitter about that at all.

Both of the 5 stars I pulled on his banner were lancers (Enkidu and Karna), and I went into the banner with lancers being my biggest weakness (no gold lancers to speak of). So now I have 3 really good lancers, but none of the really strong caster support characters. Ah well.

Robotic Accolade fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Oct 1, 2019

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Robotic Accolade posted:

I've been playing for a bit, and while I'm not anywhere near as strong as some of the other posters here, I have quite a few open slots and very low standards as to who I'll friend (half my current friends list is level 8 players sharing Mash). Here's what I've got right now:

I don't always keep up to date with events and whatnot, but if you want gilgamesh to hit things he can do that most of the time. My ID is 997,851,748.

Oh, I won't be sharing Merlin, because he refused to be summoned by me. I did spend enough money trying though that I got an NP5 salter, an NP4 lalter, and 2 5 star spooks. So, you know, not bitter about that at all.

Both of the 5 stars I pulled on his banner were lancers (Enkidu and Karna), and I went into the banner with lancers being my biggest weakness (no gold lancers to speak of). So now I have 3 really good lancers, but none of the really strong caster support characters. Ah well.

Sent you a request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crasical
Apr 22, 2014

GG!*
*GET GOOD
So I'm looking at my Mystic Codes, and I've got the base one, Mage's Association, Atlas Institution, Plugsuit, Anniversary Blonde, Royal Brand, Brilliant Summer, and Memories of the Far Side of the Moon.

Did I just flat out miss Memories of the Lunar Sea? It's not in the rare prism shop for me.