Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Curtis Hughes trained AR Fox. Wrestling training is a weird thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
https://twitter.com/CMPunk/status/1178543542773280768?s=20

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

CM Punk is a big bitch baby and I have no idea why anyone likes him.

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Gonna lmao when the Phil forms an alliance with Dr.Amann and they tag-team Colt in a litigation gauntlet.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

FullMetalJackoff posted:

Gonna lmao when the Phil forms an alliance with Dr.Amann and they tag-team Colt in a litigation gauntlet.

gently caress... now I kind of wonder if the current Kevin Owens and Shane story is somehow a dig at Punk as they court him.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

My favorite part of CM Punks Starrcast interview was when he said he no longer holds grudges and isn’t bitter about anything because he leads a very zen lifestyle now

I also liked when he tweeted and deleted hours ago that Colt Cabana has no money and he shares a bank account with his mommy

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

My forums name is Helicity, and I can finally admit that CM Junk has been junk for quite some time now.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

JUNGLE BOY posted:

My favorite part of CM Punks Starrcast interview was when he said he no longer holds grudges and isn’t bitter about anything because he leads a very zen lifestyle now

Good, then he can unblock me on Twitter so I can tell him he's bad at fighting more.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

coconono posted:

Van Hammer, absolutely instrumental for the east coast indies boom after WWF bought off all the local commissions and priced out promoters licenses. Also kind of a weird dick.

How so? Is it bent? Misshapen? Smells off?

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Does Chicago Made Phil even go to Riot-fest?

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I also liked when he tweeted and deleted hours ago that Colt Cabana has no money and he shares a bank account with his mommy

Colt's mom seems very nice and I'm glad that he wants to take care of her.

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

cm punk is such a little bitch lmao

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

he's right

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

I agree, boxcarhobo is right

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

CM Punk Was Always Bad

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I'm pretty sure the hypocrisy and general shittiness of Punk on Twitter and in interviews and personal anecdotes is just a gimmick. We don't know the real situation and he's a great guy.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

he's right

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

CM Punk touches me in the elevator. I have to take the stairs now.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
https://twitter.com/ddtpro_eng/status/1178562862819594240

stab
Feb 12, 2003

To you from failing hands we throw the torch, be yours to hold it high

Helicity posted:

I'm pretty sure the hypocrisy and general shittiness of Punk on Twitter and in interviews and personal anecdotes is just a gimmick. We don't know the real situation and he's a great guy.

No , no. He really is an rear end in a top hat. (I've met him on a few occassions)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
cm punk more like cm power pop

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/NaomiWWE/status/1178688063872098309

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://twitter.com/WWERollins/status/1178451432892071936

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON
i fuckin hate that seth rollins is a bears fan, it means that any time they win i can't be all the way happy because i know he's also happy

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

its funnier because Seth is a big coward

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
cm punk sucks

https://twitter.com/SexyChuckieT/status/1178703874196197376

big dust rules

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Rollins is lucky Mack is on that team.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

TheKingslayer posted:

CM Punk is a big bitch baby and I have no idea why anyone likes him.

I like him

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

dustin effortlessly clowning on dumb indie wrestler poo poo is my favorite twitter gimmick

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

He was the dumb indie guy forever and nothing's easier for Chuck Taylor than clowning on himself

My favorite wrestler ever also, hands down

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

saw Orange Cassidy's last indie match last night and it was v Su Yung and it owned

he did not say a single word other than asking Ref Aubrey "did I win" after Su knocked him out
well, and uncharacteristically screaming in horror when Su dragged him backstage to do her possession gimmick

OC forever

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

TomWaitsForNoMan posted:

big dust rules
Why do people keep calling a dude named Chuck Taylor big dust?

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

LividLiquid posted:

dustin howard

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

dustin LEE howard tyvm, the most kentucky name possible

LividLiquid posted:

Chuck (dustin irl) and Trent (greg irl) have never given one single poo poo about people knowing their real names because they just dont give a poo poo about much in general aside from having fun, being friends, and tag team wrasslin

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I super duper hate knowing wrestler's shoot names. Kills all the fun.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

the escape goat posted:

saw Orange Cassidy's last indie match last night and it was v Su Yung and it owned

he did not say a single word other than asking Ref Aubrey "did I win" after Su knocked him out
well, and uncharacteristically screaming in horror when Su dragged him backstage to do her possession gimmick

OC forever

I laughed way too hard when he casually told the guy collecting everyone’s entrance gear to “make sure that’s still there at the end of the match” when he threw his orange juice in the corner.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Kind of wanna see his answer, or at least get the cliffs notes

Part of me thinks watching Al Snow shoots would be a funny use of PSP-TV, but it'd probably get sad after a while, Snow comes off mighty bitter

It was really underwhelming, he just passive aggressively went "well people hired me so you're wrong".

Anyway uh posting one of Al Snow's "wrestling fans suck they don't know THE BUSINESS" rants as being an unironically valid take on fandom is really telling on yourself. :lol:

mactheknife posted:

i fuckin hate that seth rollins is a bears fan, it means that any time they win i can't be all the way happy because i know he's also happy

Look at it this way. Every time Trubisky throws a pick, there's a little silver lining that Seth Rollins probably just kicked something in his house.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

MJeff posted:

Look at it this way. Every time Trubisky throws a pick, there's a little silver lining that Seth Rollins probably just kicked something in his house.

great now you made me even sadder that the Vikings injured him

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.

coconono posted:

I super duper hate knowing wrestler's shoot names. Kills all the fun.

I super duper hate when people say the phrase "shoot name." Sounds loving stupid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

TriffTshngo posted:

I super duper hate when people say the phrase "shoot name." Sounds loving stupid.

well real name sounds even dumber.