Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
It's monday, rear end in a top hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's the Queen's Day in Australia.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

heeheex2 posted:

It's monday, rear end in a top hat.

I forgot lol. Unemployment ftw

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

I miss dis....

HamsterPolice
Apr 17, 2016

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

I forgot lol. Unemployment ftw

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

In Training posted:

Real nice of them to give you your own day! :D

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

picked something up on the zoom

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

a Loving Dog posted:

I miss dis....

That’s a mood.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Unemployed: oh is that the birds chirping? Haha, better hit the old hay if I wanna be up in time for moms sandwiches and juice this afternoon. Today’s the day my free government money comes and the smell of steam sales are in the air! Good morning world and god bless gabe newell!

“Contributing” to society: Honey, I finished my chores, is it ok if I play my videogames for 20 minutes before we go to your mother’s? Yes dear, I’ll cook dinner tonight too, I know you’ve had a big day shopping at the mall. *gritting teeth and cry-whispering to self* Cmon just hold out until the Epic Game Store’s 6 month exclusivity deal on Borderlands 3 ends.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Unemployed: oh is that the birds chirping? Haha, better hit the old hay if I wanna be up in time for moms sandwiches and juice this afternoon. Today’s the day my free government money comes and the smell of steam sales are in the air! Good morning world and god bless gabe newell!

“Contributing” to society: Honey, I finished my chores, is it ok if I play my videogames for 20 minutes before we go to your mother’s? Yes dear, I’ll cook dinner tonight too, I know you’ve had a big day shopping at the mall. *gritting teeth and cry-whispering to self* Cmon just hold out until the Epic Game Store’s 6 month exclusivity deal on Borderlands 3 ends.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

:hai:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Knuc U Kinte posted:

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Knuc U Kinte posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmfao

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

This hosed my poo poo up

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 11 hours!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pablo Nergigante fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Oct 1, 2019

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

only in one state, maybe get your research in order first

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Knuc U Kinte posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Knuc U Kinte posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shadow Hearts and AI: The Somnium Files.

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
Finishing up Link's Awakening.

Wes Warhammer
Oct 19, 2012

:sueme:

ai: the somnium files. ended up blowing through it over the course of a week but i still have some concept art and stuff left to unlock

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Landstalker

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Odyssey

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I’m celebrating Joker Day with Code Vein this morning. Feeling pretty twisted

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
Dqxi

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Im gonna compulsively play MTG: Arena games until I get so mad at being counterspelled that I hit the power switch on my computer, drink 3 beers and go to bed

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Over There posted:

Finishing up Link's Awakening.
enjoy beginning Link's Awakening, friend

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

Yakuza 0 finally.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
MM2 scrims