Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who ya got
This poll is closed.
bengl 4 11.11%
steel 2 5.56%
trump 15 41.67%
injuries 15 41.67%
Total: 36 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

This. This was the worst game. If this game's overall score exceeds 13, it will be better than that. https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=321202020

oof

i remember this one

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
This is going to be worse than the Seahawks Cardinals soccer game

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
This game sucks and I’m going to get groceries, but first, here’s a fully parallel cat.

l8rs

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Ohhh Bitch, You Got Jacked Bitch
The cowboys eagles game before foles decided to be good in 2017 was one of the worst I remember seeing recently

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Is that the one where they both missed kicks in overtime and tied

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

i'm late are the football bad yet

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fat Jesus posted:

Oh my yes

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 2000

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

Fat Jesus posted:

You missed all the scoring thats gonna happen

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

espn graphics have been good, too bad the games do not deserve them

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Ches Neckbeard posted:

palmer threw for 342 yards in that game

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Ben Roethlisberger not going to let a season ending injury stop him from inserting himself into the Steelers narrative and throwing players under the bus.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
That’s actually a ton of back-up starts, Ben has gotten injured / suspended a loving lot (and that’s good).

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Reveal yourself

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
I’m not sure if this is worse than the shitfest last night but it’s goddamn close.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Probably Magic posted:

This. This was the worst game. If this game's overall score exceeds 13, it will be better than that. https://www.espn.com/nfl/game?gameId=321202020

Negatory. The worst game ever was the 6-3 Dolphins-Steelers MNF abomination. The field was a boggy swamp and multiple punts just buried themselves into the turf without bouncing. No one ever sniffed the endzone and there were multiple missed field goals. And Tony Kornheiser was in the booth.

E: correction. The final score was 3-0. I apparently repressed the full extent of the horror from my memory as a defense mechanism.

Vengarr fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Oct 1, 2019

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
i started watching youtube videos and completely forgot about this game. i see the score is 3-0, as god intended

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

b0ng posted:

I’m not sure if this is worse than the shitfest last night but it’s goddamn close.

There’s not even compelling angles on this one it’s just two awful teams competing to be slightly less awful

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i love their terrible cute cgi segments :3:

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

so he's been going deep eh

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
a.. a thing happened?

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Holy poo poo

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

points?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Vengarr posted:

Negatory. The worst game ever was the 6-3 Dolphins-Steelers MNF abomination. The field was a boggy swamp and multiple punts just buried themselves into the turf without bouncing. No one ever sniffed the endzone and there were multiple missed field goals. And Tony Kornheiser was in the booth.

Luckily for me, I never caught that one, but I've heard tales and believe you.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Vengarr posted:

naw that game was notable for some reason, namely the weather and the conditions of the field and the funny things resulting from that

oldgoatmon
Jul 4, 2004

in an unexpected twist, mason attempted a downfield throw

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
gently caress yes, go Steelers.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

stupid bengals are going to disappoint

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

There’s not even compelling angles on this one it’s just two awful teams competing to be slightly less awful

A backup QB up against a mediocre QB. I’m seeing a lot of parallels honestly.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

hughesta posted:

a.. a thing happened?

yeah, but not with any human agency. football just kinda happens around the general vicinity of these two teams.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Oh man remember that second monday night game with dilfer screaming into the mic about launch points

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Fat Jesus posted:

LOL you had expectations about the Bengals.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

nah the bengals are still in this. I've been told with some confidence that they exist

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

this ad says iphones are durable i beg to differ

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Fat Jesus posted:

Lol if you have hopes and dreams just lol

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Vengarr posted:

E: correction. The final score was 3-0. I apparently repressed the full extent of the horror from my memory as a defense mechanism.

the greatest punt in history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwu7ar3IJcQ

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Vengarr posted:

That game was magnificent :allears:

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

I know the bengals are bad but i want the steelers to be badder is that too much to ask

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

Play posted:

naw that game was notable for some reason, namely the weather and the conditions of the field and the funny things resulting from that

Watching players hydroplaning when they tried to cut was amusing, I’ll grant you. But Jaws and Tony Kornheiser routinely sucked any possible enjoyment from MNF back then, and they were in top form that night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

shyduck posted:

Is that the one where they both missed kicks in overtime and tied

That was the best game I’ve ever seen