Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

The Whistleblower isssssss....

Donald Trump

Owned, DemonRats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ummel
Jun 17, 2002

<3 Lowtax

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/TeddyAmen/status/1178994657277161472?s=09

This is the type of hard-hitting journalism that I expect out of my WaPo subscription.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

evilweasel posted:

https://twitter.com/Jack_Burkman/status/1179032816081915904

obviously there's a very good chance that this collapses just like everything else this idiot does, but someone might have fed him the correct name

Well gee, if random non-blue-checked conservative podcast host says it, I sure as hell believe it!!

Shifty Pony
Dec 28, 2004

Up ta somethin'

Inferior Third Season posted:

lol. "Safety move". The safe thing to do would have been for everybody to run the gently caress away. The airplane nose would have stopped the cart just as well as the tug. What that guy did was put his life in mortal danger to protect an expensive airplane that is undoubtedly insured.

Or it could have straightened out at just the wrong time and beelined for an airplane taxing to the runway with 200 people and and entire tanker truck worth of fuel onboard. The safest thing is to stop it immediately by any means possible, the worker made the right choice.

Still no clue why Trump tweeted it. Was it on trending or something because he definitely scrolls through that as he's accidentally liked some random poo poo that shows up there.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

you know "just another day in fucksville" rolls off the tongue better but it's not like emanuel was ever good with words.

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

The Whistleblower isssssss....

Donald Trump

Owned, DemonRats

Unironically, I mean he did leak the transcript in order to own the libs

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Well gee, if random non-blue-checked conservative podcast host says it, I sure as hell believe it!!

there is zero chance he uncovered who it is himself, but he's the sort of person you'd feed the name to if you wanted it public because he's dumb enough to go out there and commit federal crimes on his own volition

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Has Gabbard actually done anything for her local constituents? She has probably done enough to be on a lifetime pundit gravy train so I'm wondering if she really cares about staying in office now.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

evilweasel posted:

obviously there's a very good chance that this collapses just like everything else this idiot does, but someone might have fed him the correct name

No need. "Hey buddy, it was right in the title! We said from the start we'd name the fake whistleblower!"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

https://twitter.com/AdamSerwer/status/1179037863813369856

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Is this the kind of thing Six Flags can sue over?

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Shifty Pony posted:

Still no clue why Trump tweeted it.
Maybe he's transitioning from "Racist Fox News Grandpa" to "Racist Facebook Hobby Groups Grandpa"?

trilobite terror
Oct 20, 2007
BUT MY LIVELIHOOD DEPENDS ON THE FORUMS!

Groovelord Neato posted:

that is a good song but isn't moby (maybe you're thinking "southside"?) and he's a huge creep and claimed that he dated natalie portman (she characterized it as an older man trying to date someone barely out of high school).

Also, right after he got really big he went super “leftist Christian” which is fine and great (albeit potentially annoying from an output standpoint) except that he apparently creeped on models and working performers and a future-Lana del Rey during those years.

I really like Play, but admittedly a lot of the music on that album hasn’t aged super well either, if you consider the context of early-20th century black (mostly religious) music written/performed by people who never saw a dime and got poo poo on their whole careers being remixed into ironic dance music by a white dude from Connecticut to immense financial success and primarily-European acclaim.

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

WTF is up with Trump soliciting every other country to get involved in his bullshit.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

B-but...historically low black unemployment :qq:

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zwabu posted:

WTF is up with Trump soliciting every other country to get involved in his bullshit.

Trump realizes he's in a bad place for his 2020 election, he knows deep down foreign interference put him over the top in 2016, and he's trying to make sure he's got as much foreign interference as he can get for 2020.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Data Graham posted:

Is this the kind of thing Six Flags can sue over?

i wanna see the vengaboys sue him.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

evilweasel posted:

He already said it's a fake whistleblower so they're just going to make something up, as per usual.

e: Hoping the garbage man shows up again.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Zwabu posted:

He is extremely stupid.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

ummel posted:

https://twitter.com/TeddyAmen/status/1178994657277161472?s=09

This is the type of hard-hitting journalism that I expect out of my WaPo subscription.

I'm just glad they finally have a staff emoji analyst.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

I just hope they don’t actually name a real person who now has to deal with the craziest people going after them despite not even being involved in the situation

NiceGuy
Dec 13, 2006

This is my BOOMSTICK
College Slice

bobjr posted:

I just hope they don’t actually name a real person who now has to deal with the craziest people going after them despite not even being involved in the situation

I hope they name me so my estate can sue the gently caress out of everyone when I'm murdered. Beats living life :shrug:

Retro42
Jun 27, 2011

bobjr posted:

Is it still a violation of Fed law to fake unmask a whistleblower? Not that Wohl and his idiot friends would ever get in trouble, but I'm curious.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

jack burman isnt a random conservative jackoff

hes patterns in crime with jacob wohl from such big hits as Mueller's accuser

or the entire reason Seth Rich is a conspiracy theory because he lied to his parents and made a really horrible reenactment

also he got shot in the rear end after he fired his ex-marine investigator partner who then pretended to be a new deep throatesque informant feeding Jack intel on ANDREW mcCabe on the FBI that was falsified, which culminated in the marine trying to kill Burkman in a parking garage and shooting him in the butt as Burkman ran away carrying a schnauser

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

bobjr posted:

It's going to be something stupid like Hillary Clinton, Obama, Podesta or Weiner.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK posted:

or the entire reason Seth Rich is a conspiracy theory because he lied to his parents and made a really horrible reenactment

also he got shot in the rear end after he fired his ex-marine investigator partner who then pretended to be a new deep throatesque informant feeding Jack intel on ANDREW mcCabe on the FBI that was falsified, which culminated in the marine trying to kill Burkman in a parking garage and shooting him in the butt as Burkman ran away carrying a schnauser

God, this timeline is amazing.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

It's going to be Wohl himself with an obviously fake mustache.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Wait wait wait, back the gently caress up:

Burkman got shot in the rear end? :hmbol:

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Burkman will name Wohl as the whistleblower - they masterminded the whole circus to make the DemoRATS look stupid, you see. Dance, puppets!

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

TulliusCicero posted:

Wait wait wait, back the gently caress up:

Burkman got shot in the rear end? :hmbol:

It's true...all of it

quote:

A former Marine hired by conspiracy theorist Jack Burkman was sentenced to nine years in prison Monday after he admitted to shooting Burkman in the butt with a rifle, The Washington Post reports. Kevin Doherty was also ordered by Judge William T. Newman Jr. to pay back the $15,000 Burkman gave him for nonexistent FBI documents he claimed to possess, along with interest. Doherty reportedly concocted a “grand ruse” as retaliation after Burkman fired him last year from investigating the death of Democratic staffer Seth Rich. Burkman had claimed that Rich was killed after he gave Democratic emails to WikiLeaks, despite police concluding that Rich died in a botched robbery. According to prosecutors, Doherty contacted Burkman months after the firing—claiming to possess information “detrimental to the FBI.” Burkman then reportedly paid Doherty $15,000 for the information and arranged to pick up the documents at an Arlington hotel in March.

According to Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney Evie Eastman, Doherty attacked Burkman at the meetup and shot him twice in the butt with a rifle. Burkman then reportedly fled the scene carrying a “traffic cone” and his dog. According to the Post, the bullets remain lodged in the conspiracy theorist’s butt after they were deemed “too dangerous to remove.”

Well I imagine the bullets were too dangerous to remove from his butt given that his head is already up there.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1179040126032367616?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Angry_Ed posted:

It's true...all of it

Well I imagine the bullets were too dangerous to remove from his butt given that his head is already up there.

"Got his rear end!"

-that Marine, probably

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Pollyanna posted:

God, this timeline is amazing.

oh yeah he was also behind trying to expose Pete Buttgieg as a rapist or something but that fell apart even quicker then the Mueller claims

The Buttgieg claims were held in front of Burkman's house after the Holiday Inn wouldn't let him back in after doing the Mueller press conference where Burkman had his fly unzipped the entire time. Partway through a garbage truck came.by to get the trash and the proceedings as were halted as Jacob Wohl jumped in the back made too much noise

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Oct 1, 2019

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

they already made this movie, it's called "burn after Reading" and there's no way you're going to do better than that

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost
what I'm trying to say is that jack burkman deserves more attention for his spectacular failures that should not be forgotten

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I guess it's cool that Burkman can't comfortably sit ever again.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

oh yeah he was also behind trying to expose Pete Buttgieg as a rapist or something but that fell apart even quicker then the Mueller claims

lol the mueller poo poo was the same as the buttgieg one, they pay a random person that may have met Mueller/Butt once and deceive them, and then at the last minute that person realizes what they're actually being used for and says NOPE

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Lord Hydronium posted:

It's going to be Wohl himself with an obviously fake mustache.

Wohl on Burkman's shoulders in a trench coat with a fedora, sunglasses and the fake mustache.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1179041970590748672

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
https://twitter.com/Emily_Baum/status/1179042902703394816