Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lawman 0 posted:

I mean or we all die

Either way at least it will all be over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
I feel like the worst scenario is like having 10 percent of the snakes stay alive, so it's still crossable, but you're pants-shittingly terrified the whole time.

Like if they're all alive, you just don't cross. And if they're all dead you absolutely cross, just with boots on.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

emfive posted:

Wasn't Pompeo just a random total dumbass congressman from some horrid red district in California before being SecState? I mean he had literally no qualifications right

Kansas I think but yeah

Hadn't ever really been out of the country, supports Israel because he believes Jesus is returning soon etc

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

euphronius posted:

did pompeo have a choice on whether to bring gmorko?

GORKA DOES AS HE WILLS AND THE REST DO AS THEY MUST. NOW GET OUT OF MY LIGHT; THIS ARCANE TABLET IS NOT GOING TO DECYPHER ITSELF *turns back to fast food menu written in Italian*

aware of dog
Nov 14, 2016

euphronius posted:

pompeo was big in Benghazi iirc

Hillary missed him smdh

Rocks
Dec 30, 2011

paranoid randroid posted:

GORKA DOES AS HE WILLS AND THE REST DO AS THEY MUST. NOW GET OUT OF MY LIGHT; THIS ARCANE TABLET IS NOT GOING TO DECYPHER ITSELF *turns back to fast food menu written in Italian*

man of the people

*drinks affagotos in italy*

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Lawman 0 posted:

I mean or we all die

https://i.imgur.com/IFOnwkV.mp4

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

that website seems extremely illegal lol

This makes the most sense

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

lmao

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Love 2 live in the sick man of earth

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
a moat with alligators and snakes

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Britney Spears - Toxic

But with every lyric replaced with "Trump!"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO VITEZI REND DISCOUNT. GOD drat YOUR EYES CHECK AGAIN

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Maggie calls Rudy “the presidents lawyer” but is there any evidence Rudy has acted as trumps laywr

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
Seems like rather a lot happened today

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

Is like we're in a crime singularity. As we approach impeachment, the crime levels increase exponentially... A xenos paradox of crime reaching infinite crimes as we approach, but never reach, impeachment...

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

CODChimera posted:

Ok the moat filled with snakes is a tad bit too silly

Seriously, season 3 just went off the rails, and I really thought they were going to kill off the Jonathan character, would have raised the stakes, and he hasn't had anything to do for the past two...

... Sorry, thought we were in the Stranger Things thread.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://mobile.twitter.com/ShitbagMcJones/status/1179164934644498433

Spun Dog
Sep 21, 2004

Smellrose

emfive posted:

Wasn't Pompeo just a random total dumbass congressman from some horrid red district in California before being SecState? I mean he had literally no qualifications right

You are not taking into account the volume of poo poo the man can eat for the president

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
proposed border wall moat

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERES NO VITEZI REND DISCOUNT. GOD drat YOUR EYES CHECK AGAIN

AS SUN TZU SAID KNOW THY SELF, KNOW THY PALATE. A THOUSAND MEALS, A THOUSAND VICTORIES!

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

all these rich old boomer fucks had to do was retire lmao

they will do their drat best to take out with them

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
You know the appropriate amount of bourbon to drink on a Tuesday night? I just had about three of that.

I blame Donald.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

euphronius posted:

Maggie calls Rudy “the presidents lawyer” but is there any evidence Rudy has acted as trumps laywr

he's more trumps hype man

the best thing is that rudy has stated he wasn't acting as trumps lawyer while talking to the ukraine, not that it matters since attorney client privilege IS DEAD if you're doing crimes

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
HA HA! I AM SORRY, MY DINING COMPANION, BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR ORDER NOW. ALEA IACTA EST!

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon

Nostalgic Cashew posted:

Is like we're in a crime singularity. As we approach impeachment, the crime levels increase exponentially... A xenos paradox of crime reaching infinite crimes as we approach, but never reach, impeachment...

my god

it's full of crimes

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

but we've all seen trumo :thunk:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

LOL @ keeping anything in your car in the bay area, portland, or seattle
Thank you for contributing sorely needed money to your local drug addicts

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Joementum posted:

HA HA! I AM SORRY, MY DINING COMPANION, BUT YOU CANNOT CHANGE YOUR ORDER NOW. ALEA IACTA EST!

lol

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.

angerbeet posted:

Seems like rather a lot happened today

compared to what day

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Eifert Posting posted:

You know the appropriate amount of bourbon to drink on a Tuesday night? I just had about three of that.

I blame Donald.

I;ve been watching a lot of Life Of Boris youtubes so I'm thinking a lot about vodka

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Joementum posted:

:discourse:

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Gringostar posted:

he's more trumps hype man

the best thing is that rudy has stated he wasn't acting as trumps lawyer while talking to the ukraine, not that it matters since attorney client privilege IS DEAD if you're doing crimes

trump-s hyphen man'

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
IT IS WITH THE PROFOUNDEST DISAPPOINTMENT THAT I MUST INFORM EVERYONE THAT MACHIAVELLIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE AN ATTACHED GIFT SHOP. SHOULD YOU FIND THE SELECTION OF COMMEMORATIVES I HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOU LACKLUSTER UPON MY RETURN, BLAME THE LACK OF ENTERPRISE POSSESSED BY THE ITALIC

paranoid randroid has issued a correction as of 00:11 on Oct 2, 2019

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Unperson_47 posted:

i think i'm finally starting to feel the click ping

same but i think its just because im on a weed break

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Nostalgic Cashew posted:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

heck, same

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Rah! posted:

im on a weed break

IDIOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

IT IS WITH THE PROFOUNDEST DISAPPOINTMENT THAT I MUST INFORM EVERYONE THAT MACHIAVELLIS HOME DOES NOT HAVE AN ATTACHED GIFT SHOP. SHOULD YOU FIND THE SELECTION OF COMMEMORATIVES I HAVE CHOSEN FOR YOU DISAPPOINTING UPON MY RETURN, BLAME THE LACK OF ENTERPRISE POSSESSED BY THE ITALIC

:hmmyes: