Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Dareon posted:

There are a large number of "ironic" dakimakura designs, so you can not just be the weirdo that owns a body pillow with a come-hither expression, but the weirdo that owns a Preston Garvey or Shrek body pillow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Anyone who sees a plain body pillow at your place will assume you've stashed the anime cover out of sight.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
side sleeping is recommended when pregnant and body pillows help with that.
probably works good for regular fatness too

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

canyoneer posted:

side sleeping is recommended when pregnant and body pillows help with that.
probably works good for regular fatness too

Correct

Lucid Nonsense
Aug 6, 2009

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worse here every day

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Wow :golfclap:.

I choose to believe Keanu owns one. Just stashed in a closet somewhere in his house, but he's got one.

If he doesn't have two of them on every guest bed in his house, I would be disappointed.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Bertrand Hustle posted:

please do not gently caress here, this is a no gently caress zone

You can't gently caress in here this is the sex room

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

My Lovely Horse posted:

Anyone who sees a plain body pillow at your place will assume you've stashed the anime cover out of sight.

:smuggo:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
... samdbag?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Facebook Aunt posted:

Or you can just buy a plain one and walmart and not be a weirdo?

This is what I did. It was just way cheaper to buy that and then I store it in my freezer during the day before I gently caress it than pay all that extra money for the body pillow of sexy anime anthropomorphized vanilla ice cream with built in cold packs.

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Loss edits getting weird in pillow fort land.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Body pillow covers have definitely already gone through every layer of irony you can imagine and out the other side.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

LifeSunDeath posted:

I'm so masculine that I only drink my whiskey scalding hot. I achieve this by submerging my freshly fired 50cal's muzzle break into the glass, instantly bringing it to a boil. In a tactical survival situation I drink my whiskey out of a camping shower bag that's been sitting in the sun all day. And I refuse to wipe after making GBS threads, it's not weird. Side question, do the worry runes also act as JO crystals?

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

E: oh my god awful app hosed up bad

it keeps letting me post

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Rad-daddio posted:

Gonna post a pic where I spear a fish with my deer rifle while wearing dad shorts and a camo Carhart jacket.

Women will flood this place like Katrina.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Idgi. Alternatively side sleeping is clearly the best / healthiest.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Lacey posted:

Idgi. Alternatively side sleeping is clearly the best / healthiest.

A better doctor would have prescribed a waifu pillow hth

pog boyfriend posted:

thread specific rules are generally not considered good by anyone, but rather just sort of a necessary evil with long running threads such as the marathon thread for instance. or the cross country thread

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

A better doctor would have prescribed a waifu pillow hth

lmao pretending to sleep with a Waifu whatever that is bcuz it's medically advisable hth

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lacey posted:

lmao pretending to sleep with a Waifu whatever that is bcuz it's medically advisable hth

Ok.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Thanks for not explaining it rear end in a top hat

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lacey posted:

Ok.

Lacey
Jul 10, 2001

Aw.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

:smith:

Laserjet 4P
Mar 28, 2005

What does it mean?
Fun Shoe

more like oldusedtoweighless

Araenna
Dec 27, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

FilthyImp posted:

quote:

erotic roleplay destroyed the best minds of my generation

quote:

I saw the best minds of my instance destroyed by horny, starving hysterical poopsocked,
Fapping themselves through cumshroomed sheets at dawn looking for sexy pix,
neckbearded hipsters yearning for A/S/L heavenly connections to a starry server in the virginity of l337,
who poverty and tatters and hollow-eyed and caffeinated sat up Role-Playing in the supernatural darkness of mom's basement floating across the tops of servers contemplating jizz,
who bared their kinks to Others under an Alt and believed Asian-fetish angels typing away on bargain-brand keys illuminated,
who passed through STEMclass with hollow eyes hallucinating XxXSexxyGoddess4UXxX and Lord British tragedy among the scholars of AIM,
who were expelled from servers for & publishing obscene odes on the windows of ,
who cowered in unshaven rooms in underwear, burning their money on camgirls and listening to ProgRock through Winamp,

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

Lacey posted:

I've been wondering about this too and spent some time a while back researching what exactly a "waifu" is. So as far as I can understand, a "waifu" is a female* character that a viewer would consider marriage-worthy material, most commonly because they're found to be attractive, but I have seen the occasional individual whose "waifu" attained such a distinguished honor by virtue of other personal qualities which distinguished them from their other fictional peers. As suggested by the name itself, a typical "waifu" is most commonly found among individuals who enjoy watching Japanese animation (anime), but it does appear as if other fictional characters (such as literary, movie, or video game characters) can also be considered a "waifu". Perplexingly, I have also encountered individuals who discuss real people as if they were their "waifu" (admittedly, it is difficult to tell if they are serious or not), which I think is a little odd. So in this context, pretending to sleep next to a "waifu" might be medically advisable as a means of providing a source of comfort to the individual in question, for at least being able to emulate the feeling of sharing space with somebody whose company they enjoyed and who they knew they could trust.

*A male character with the same traits is typically dubbed a "husbando". Of some particular issue is how female/male-presenting characters and nonbinary characters are interpreted within the waifu/husbando dynamic, mostly because there does not appear to be a gender-neutral way of referring to them. I would love to be proven wrong about this because I personally do not wish to support the usage of terms supporting the false paradigm endorsed by the gender binary.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

:stonk:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Dammerung posted:

*A male character with the same traits is typically dubbed a "husbando". Of some particular issue is how female/male-presenting characters and nonbinary characters are interpreted within the waifu/husbando dynamic, mostly because there does not appear to be a gender-neutral way of referring to them. I would love to be proven wrong about this because I personally do not wish to support the usage of terms supporting the false paradigm endorsed by the gender binary.

spousu

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.

significant owo

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Jeza posted:

significant owo

Partnuwu.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Gaze ye not upon anime, lest ye become an anime.

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Gaze ye not upon anime, lest ye become an anime.

We’re all just using these anime terms ironically, senpai.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:
BAKA!

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
I'm gonna barufo.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

Lmao god drat.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Jeza posted:

significant owo

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

I'm gonna barufo.

bāfu, surely

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Anime is bad.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
︠ʘw ︠ʘ

I looked up owo and there's some dedicated emoticon masters out there.

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

It's a 14 year old getting murdered in the original pic dude

Like I know this is Something Awful heh but could we not anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
I think it's about time we retired this one from the SA Meme Catalogue, yes.