Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Sweet As Sin posted:

Welcome home! And wedding look is fantastic. Napoleon is v cute

I'm on Cancun with my mom!

Your mom looks like she's super sweet, but also not afraid to pull off the chancla and do work. :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Zipperelli. posted:

Your mom looks like she's super sweet, but also not afraid to pull off the chancla and do work. :dance:

Just seeing her and the word chancla that close together made me duck

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

RFC2324 posted:

Just seeing her and the word chancla that close together made me duck

Man I grew up with my Mexican grandma and she was great, never a harsh word. However my grandfather was a terror with his stupid belt.

I got the lesson on not playing with fire though.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Thank you all :)

Zipperelli. posted:

I'm gonna need a pic of your battlestation. It looks :krad: from what I can tell.

Not a selfie obviously but....

Main system on the table to the right. The three screens that are on are running off it. Top screen is for the stream pc (right side under the table, currently sleeping) I built with parts after building the main rig. Stream to it over the network instead of to a capture card. Also have a file/backup server hidden away on the floor on the side on the table leg plugged into another input on it in case I can't remote into it for some reason.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

RandomZero posted:

Main system on the table to the right. The three screens that are on are running off it. Top screen is for the stream pc (right side under the table, currently sleeping) I built with parts after building the main rig. Stream to it over the network instead of to a capture card. Also have a file/backup server hidden away on the floor on the side on the table leg plugged into another input on it in case I can't remote into it for some reason.

Desktop too clean, obvious sociopath

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

RandomZero posted:

:swoon:

It's so pretty. Mine is more minimalist, I've hidden my Harman Kardon speakers and subwoofer. I do need another monitor though.

Although these doods are p cool.

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

CeramicPig posted:

Y’all are looking fly

Second wedding I was in in the same week. Thankfully wedding season is over for me until next year.

And Napoleon when we went out one morning

Is that a black lab? I grew up with a black labrador and they are such wonderful dogs.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Going through old pics, found this one of me and Shirley (aka butt-heart) :3:

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

:swoon:

It's so pretty. Mine is more minimalist, I've hidden my Harman Kardon speakers and subwoofer. I do need another monitor though.

Although these doods are p cool.

Thanks. I like yours though, good stuff.

CeramicPig. all 3 of those pics are good and great. 2 weddings in a week though, naw dog lol

Desmodus rotundus
Sep 15, 2013

HAY GUYS

No red clothes but I have red blush?

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

I have come here to chew bubble gum and point at weiners...

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Kanine posted:

Is that a black lab? I grew up with a black labrador and they are such wonderful dogs.

He’s mostly black lab. Little bit of something else mixed in. He’s part terrorist and shoe destroyer for sure.

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

CeramicPig posted:

He’s mostly black lab. Little bit of something else mixed in. He’s part terrorist and shoe destroyer for sure.

Napoleon looks identical to my brothers dog who is part lab part weimaran, which obviously means he/she is a beautiful dog :3:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012

Greggster posted:

Napoleon looks identical to my brothers dog who is part lab part weimaran, which obviously means he/she is a beautiful dog :3:

Thank you!
We actually just got a dna test for the dog so hopefully soon I’ll have an answer!
Weimaraner would make sense for his long legs. He’s built a lot like them. Except for the tail

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

My brother had a weim, that boy had the strangest habit of sucking on a pair of mesh shorts as his all-purpose reaction. Someone just got home? Going to show them off, play tug of war, then ball them up and suck on them. Nervous during a storm? I'll just lay down and suck on these shorts. Just went for a walk and ate? I'm going to chill for a bit and suck on these shorts

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Icon Of Sin posted:

My brother had a weim, that boy had the strangest habit of sucking on a pair of mesh shorts as his all-purpose reaction. Someone just got home? Going to show them off, play tug of war, then ball them up and suck on them. Nervous during a storm? I'll just lay down and suck on these shorts. Just went for a walk and ate? I'm going to chill for a bit and suck on these shorts

The dog's previous owner was Bart Simpson.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
Everybody's pretty and cute and handsome. I love this thread :3:

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I went to Peru and got engaged. It’s very exciting. Anyway here’s a monkey

And my fiancée is now harassing me endlessly with this crop

I like her a whole lot

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

you look like a lovely couple

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

George H.W. oval office posted:

I went to Peru and got engaged. It’s very exciting. Anyway here’s a monkey

Congrats!

quote:

And my fiancée is now harassing me endlessly with this crop

I like her a whole lot

This looks like avatar material :getin:

cinni
Oct 17, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
These leggings are from Halloween last year when I went as a mermaid, but that doesn't mean they can't be worn for the hell of it. Halloween fashion with a passion!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

https://vimeo.com/363696094

Little dog and my voice for y'all.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

It’s my 35th birthday today but more importantly it’s my dog’s 2nd gotcha day! We’re celebrating together :toot:

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
They say good things happen in 3s and it looks like I’m the third of recent posters to be engaged!

Kanine
Aug 5, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

CeramicPig posted:

They say good things happen in 3s and it looks like I’m the third of recent posters to be engaged!

congratulations!!!

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

CeramicPig posted:

Congrats! :)

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Congrats!

As someone who put a ring on it almost 16 years ago, welcome to the club! I think it's a very good club :)

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

How to hug a shorter person . jpg

congratulations and good fortune you lucky dog

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy
:yeah:

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord
Yayyyyy I'm so happy for you!

edit-- both of you! All of you!

CeramicPig
Oct 9, 2012
Thank you all 💕

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Congrats!

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Congratulations!!!

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

jesus WEP posted:

It’s my 35th birthday today but more importantly it’s my dog’s 2nd gotcha day! We’re celebrating together :toot:

Happy Birthday!:cheers:

CeramicPig posted:

Congrats! :cheers:

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Congrats to the newly engaged goons!

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Happy birthday to birthday goons and congrats to engaged goons! That's hella good news :)

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Grats to all the marriagers posting itt!

I finally have glasses again and oh drat i think they suit me

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

CeramicPig posted:

Congrats!

Queen Combat
Dec 29, 2017

Lipstick Apathy

Tried wings again today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

Queen Combat posted:

Tried wings again today