Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Twee or Jank?
This poll is closed.
Twee 9 4.81%
Jank 26 13.90%
Goose 71 37.97%
Bowsette 81 43.32%
Total: 187 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Help Im Alive posted:

When does goose chat end

not with a bang but a honk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol I listened to the conversation...that's some classic poo poo

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
here's a gamer secret, it took me a long time to find the soda lake level in mario world. the special zone is easy in comparison

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

my gamer secret... i thought goose game was gonna be some goat simulator bullshit, and I'm extremely glad it isn't

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

cheetah7071 posted:

Both Umineko and Higurashi started strong and fell flat on their asses (Higurashi to a lesser extent and Umineko to a greater extent) so I'm gonna wait a bit on Ciconia

what the hell is a Ciconia anyways
I never really played Umineko but I knew enough to feel like Beatrice deserved to be in a better story, you know one that stay focused on being And There Were None with a smug witch styling on everyone instead of the pure concentrated anime nonsense that it became.

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice

Accordion Man posted:

I never really played Umineko but I knew enough to feel like Beatrice deserved to be in a better story, you know one that stay focused on being And There Were None with a smug witch styling on everyone instead of the pure concentrated anime nonsense that it became.

the concentrated anime nonsense was also good, the parts that were bad were the intensely boring diversions to ange and the smug moralizing of "actually you're a bad person for enjoying this"

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

Looper posted:

here's a gamer secret, it took me a long time to find the soda lake level in mario world. the special zone is easy in comparison

At least Soda Lake is a memorable level, compared to one you get for getting the secret exit in the chocolate valley level that changes each sublevel based on things like time and such.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

you guys like japanese things in here did you realize the rugby cup is taking place in japan, japan plays rugby, and japan is currently beating ireland, scotland, and russia at rugby

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
whats rugby

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

you guys like japanese things in here did you realize the rugby cup is taking place in japan, japan plays rugby, and japan is currently beating ireland, scotland, and russia at rugby

i did realize that before seeing this post, but only because for some reason i follow you on twitter

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

I wrote to the skull once and they put my artwork. It was mostly on colored pencils so it was hard to print but they did it anyway. NMS was a completely different beast of a mag.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Phantasium posted:

i did realize that before seeing this post, but only because for some reason i follow you on twitter

well sounds like someone involved in this conversation made a mistake

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

cheetah7071 posted:

whats rugby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JrG5mXMiBg

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Cowcaster posted:

well sounds like someone involved in this conversation made a mistake

you're right

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"

cheetah7071 posted:

whats rugby

not much what's rugby you?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

cheetah7071 posted:

whats rugby

isn't that the bartender flame guy from Undertale

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

lol Destiny 2 managed to sucker everyone in with yet another bad stopgap expansion.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Ometeotl posted:

At least Soda Lake is a memorable level, compared to one you get for getting the secret exit in the chocolate valley level that changes each sublevel based on things like time and such.

I’ve never seen any of these things. I don’t think I ever beat smw. That’s not a gamer shame btw, that just is.

Lol at the gb crew not being able to figure out 1-1 of ugg. There have been videos that cover most of it for months. loving fake gamers

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

another gamer shame: i don't think i've ever played a 2D mario game

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Why would anyone play borderlands 2 when destiny is literally free

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I played rugby for a year in school and it was confusing because I did not understand a: the rules b: hey all us guys hugging like this is really nice what's up with that

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

i just love randy pitchford and want to support him

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don't play games but gamer culture really speaks to me...

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Cowcaster posted:

Hi Mrs Pitchford, can Randy come out to play?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DO you think anybody will make a AEW wrestling game.

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Kerrzhe posted:

another gamer shame: i don't think i've ever played a 2D mario game

they're a lot of fun! if you like platformers ofc

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.

homeless snail posted:

it completely went over their head, none of them could figure out how to get past the garden

https://twitter.com/wystereas/status/1179240215573073922?s=09

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

my gamer secret... i thought goose game was gonna be some goat simulator bullshit, and I'm extremely glad it isn't

I wish it was instead but I am glad other people are interested in it

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Grapplejack posted:

Why would anyone play borderlands 2 when destiny is literally free

Well both those games have sequels so I don't know if there's a lot of people playing them.

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

In Training posted:

DO you think anybody will make a AEW wrestling game.

I’d play it

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Yo I gotta say it the :honk: would be better if the word was replaced with the radiating lines. Let the viewer feel the honk.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
I for one am glad the process of running the goose game memes into the ground is well underway.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Ka0 posted:

I for one am glad the process of running the goose game memes into the ground is well underway.

:honk:

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
Mega Man has kicked rear end for decades.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

Cowcaster posted:

I know you're being sarcastic but :chloe:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Are the Turok Remasters on Switch, good? Was Turok even a good series? I've never played these games before.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

The second is legitimately good with an excellent (PC) remaster and gigantic levels but like Hexen 2 you should use a guide unless you want to get stuck on key hunts for hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looper
Mar 1, 2012

Spring Break My Heart posted:

Mega Man has kicked rear end for decades.

i like the x series, the zero series, the battle network series, the zx series, and especially the legends series, but I've never been into the originals