Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

McNally posted:

It's because someone beat you to it, not because I'm a mod.

Neither, they reported someone for showing that they had Professor Bling on ignore.

lol did they take the whole "don't post about posters" poo poo to heart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

every time i do it makes me laugh

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

hello fellow teens

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

How loving dare he :mad:

Nobody, and I mean nobody, deserves to have Nickleback sprung on them. Even being reminded of their existence should be against the 8th amendment and Geneva Convention.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Mikey didn't get out clean after all.

https://twitter.com/adegrandpre/status/1179515206063607814?s=19

Pence's own NSC director was on the call and Pence would've received the full-blown transcript a few hours after the Perfect Call.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp

McNally posted:

It's because someone beat you to it, not because I'm a mod.

Neither, they reported someone for showing that they had Professor Bling on ignore.

incredible

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Maybe his friend Jesus can get him out of this mess.

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
https://twitter.com/MikeDorning/status/1179500533654196224

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Casimir Radon posted:

Maybe his friend horsecock can get him out of this mess.

Suicide Watch
Sep 8, 2009

Doesn't this harm his golf course in Scotland?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Suicide Watch posted:

Doesn't this harm his golf course in Scotland?

funny news about that today

they denied permission for him to expand that golf course

https://twitter.com/TheScotsman/status/1179504734400651264?s=19

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

oh gently caress

godfuckingdammit motherfucker

gently caress

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
No, because a golf course in Scotland doesn’t need to import scotch from Scotland.

There are no borders between Scotland and Scotland.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

FAUXTON posted:

funny news about that today

they denied permission for him to expand that golf course

Minutes before the tarrif announcement?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

FrozenVent posted:

No, because a golf course in Scotland doesn’t need to import scotch from Scotland.

scotland should build a wall around trump properties

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

FrozenVent posted:

Do you think trump realises this

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

That Works posted:

Minutes before the tarrif announcement?

Looks pretty close.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

facialimpediment posted:

Mikey didn't get out clean after all.

https://twitter.com/adegrandpre/status/1179515206063607814?s=19

Pence's own NSC director was on the call and Pence would've received the full-blown transcript a few hours after the Perfect Call.

Quid pro bro

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

FAUXTON posted:

Looks pretty close.

If only there were consequences for making national policy as punishment for your personal business not getting decisions in their favor.

Crakkerjakk
Mar 14, 2016

Also, for anyone that thinks that no matter who gets elected nothing will be done because of the senate:

1) if you can actually turn out significant amounts of non-voters, the senate could easily be in play.
2) even if that doesn't happen, The American Prospect has been running a series of articles on stuff the executive branch can just do using existing law.

Here's the header article that explains the goals, methodology, purpose etc of the project:

https://prospect.org/day-one-agenda/using-presidential-power-executive-authority/

TLDR: the president can do a lot of poo poo without approval of Congress and it take a while for congress/the judiciary to catch up (as we've seen).

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
The EU Tariff thing is about a World Trade Organization ruling. Apparently, the EU has been subsidizing loans to Airbus, making Airbus planes cheaper. In response, Donnie wanted to add a 10% aircraft tariff, plus the wine/spirits/cheese thing, but it took a while for the WTO to allow it to go through. It's not about Donnie's poo poo resort, THOUGH IT SURE WOULD BE NICE TO MAKE HIM DIVEST OF ALL TBAG BULLSHIT

https://twitter.com/HorsleyScott/status/1179509040331808768?s=19

Edit: Here's the official word on what the State IG brought over.

https://twitter.com/nycsouthpaw/status/1179531242510966784

facialimpediment fucked around with this message at 00:12 on Oct 3, 2019

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

FrozenVent posted:

A Trump golf course in Scotland selling lovely garbage scotch that he imported from somewhere else at a huge markup would be extremely on-brand. Not that it would be affected by a Scotland -> US tariff, just a tangential thought.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Got multiple official emails on my .mil today warning me about “involuntary celibates” threatening to murder people at the Joker movie

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I wonder if someone could get Mitch to agree that if we get Trump and Pence we'll give them Hillary and Biden. Hell, throw in Bill too.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Alright, fess up, who was it.

butros
Aug 2, 2007

I believe the signs of the reptile master

conscious

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Fister Roboto posted:

:lol:

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Fister Roboto posted:

I strip under the name Sergeant Boner Pile but I don't make it out to Mass very often.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

I thought Jacob was in jail by now.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Jacob Wohl really needs to fall down a deep, deep hole.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

I thought Jacob was in jail by now.

Apparently he's out on bail but still allowed to do this... whatever this is for some reason.

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006
I thought enjoying a private encounter with a sex worker then covering it up makes America great again.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Fister Roboto posted:

This is dumb even by Jacob Wohl’s standards.

They should’ve found someone to pretend to have dated Warren during her Cherokee republican days, that’d both be more entertaining and harder to disprove.

Oxygenpoisoning posted:

I thought enjoying a private encounter with a sex worker then covering it up makes America great again.

Presumably the crime is being a cheap date.

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I like that long term sexual relationship to these chuds means "several months"

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010
Ultra Carp
The decorated former marine will be Jacob Wohl in a wig.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.
Unfortunately there's a non zero chance chuds will believe it and throw it out as just another reason to dislike her. But those aren't people who apply critical thinking anyway so :shrug:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Fister Roboto posted:

Apparently he's out on bail but still allowed to do this... whatever this is for some reason.

You know good and well what the reason is

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Unfortunately there's a non zero chance chuds will believe it and throw it out as just another reason to dislike her. But those aren't people who apply critical thinking anyway so :shrug:

They'll believe it and then conveniently forget about it a week later when the whole thing inevitably falls apart.

Handsome Ralph fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Oct 3, 2019

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The Venn diagram of people who listen to Jacob Wohl and people who might have voted for Warren is the orbits of two stars in different galaxies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

first off whol lol whatever

second get it Liz