Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Shits blurry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

He also pays his employees there well and provides them benefits. Guy also gives small businesses all over the country free advertising and press, and is generally a great dude. He's got this dumb persona that he is sort of stuck in, but the light shines through.

There was a couple of accusations against him of homophobia and abuse, both of which came from an ex producer of a show he was on that left on pretty bad terms, and have received no corroboration from anyone except someone who was a direct subordinate to said producer. He has, however, officiated weddings for a poo poo load of gay couples and also runs a charity foundation that was founded by his dead gay sister.

Leave Guy alone. :colbert:

lesbian weddings including his sisters, im not on board with he hates gay men but the producer was specific in that he hates gay dudes and finds them gross which is hand in hand with his self created persona of a frat bro from the 2000s. personally i think the producer was lying but there isnt alot of evidence one way or the other since it was all hearsay.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

snergle posted:

lesbian weddings including his sisters, im not on board with he hates gay men but the producer was specific in that he hates gay dudes and finds them gross which is hand in hand with his self created persona of a frat bro from the 2000s. personally i think the producer was lying but there isnt alot of evidence one way or the other since it was all hearsay.

I can't parse thsi

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Who What Now has a new favorite as of 17:52 on Oct 2, 2019

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

It's wider than your screen, probably. Open it in it's own tab, or don't, it's not all that funny

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/iresimpsonsfans/status/1179452404313608193

https://twitter.com/ThaumPenguin/status/1179369160817684482

zoux has a new favorite as of 18:50 on Oct 2, 2019

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

What a wasted opportunity to cover it up with a giant poster of John Travolta instead.

Dungeon Ecology
Feb 9, 2011

zoux posted:

The jokes are his money, and so are the slurs

why would they use bones for money?

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

FistOfTacitus
Oct 21, 2009
Minor edit for the classics majors.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fun fact: the singular of stonks is stoinks.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

I understand making the reference to the original, but this is so wrong i had to fat finger fix it on my phone

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

gently caress me, that's

...sweet christ...

:five:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So what are the chances of that Joker movie having a "We live in a society" line

300%, or higher?

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

Data Graham posted:

So what are the chances of that Joker movie having a "We live in a society" line

300%, or higher?

Wasn't in the script, but I don't have an on-set copy. There is an outburst about mentally ill people and how they are treated by society.

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

:honk: is an emote now

e: dman your eyes phy this si somethingawflu and they are still called smilies here

LostCosmonaut
Feb 15, 2014

FistOfTacitus posted:

Minor edit for the classics majors.

Saint Longoosus

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Doomed to waddle the earth for eternity, stealing keys and dropping mail in rivers

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Data Graham posted:

300%, or higher?

I do remember a petition going around to get it in the movie but I don't know how successful that was

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009
Jesus effing Christ that is a real tweet :stare:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
A prophetic image from 2015.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

I feel like this got brushed over with all the edgelord goose memes, and I gotta say, I appreciate the effort put into this video

ATP_Power
Jun 12, 2010

This is what fascinates me most in existence: the peculiar necessity of imagining what is, in fact, real.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Sound
https://i.imgur.com/ium4s6H.mp4

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

i dont think the goose would stick the lance in jesus

the goose would sneak up behind longinus and honk, making him jump/twitch, accidentally stickin the messiah in his side

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Trebuchet King posted:

the goose would sneak up behind longinus and honk, making him jump/twitch, accidentally stickin the messiah in his side

All 3 times he fell while carrying the cross, the goose had grabbed the cross from his hands and dragged it back down the mountain.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

Trebuchet King posted:

You're right. Gimme until tomorrow

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
wizard battle