Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheOneAndOnlyT
Dec 18, 2005

Well well, mister fancy-pants, I hope you're wearing your matching sweater today, or you'll be cut down like the ugly tree you are.
Next Trump tweet: "I'm not even angry about impeachment. I am calm. The most calm! Nobody ever heard of a president as calm as me."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

TulliusCicero posted:

Is there like a translation guide for "lunatic southern drawl" we can consult?

scroll up, it's on that page (and also before now I would never have considered it to be an unusual slang phrase in English)

marshmonkey
Dec 5, 2003

I was sick of looking
at your stupid avatar
so
have a cool cat instead.

:v:
Switchblade Switcharoo
https://twitter.com/emptywheel/status/1179541880851312640?s=21

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah agreed but its to a cop that murdered a dude in his own home. i have a strong feeling that if this lady wasn't a cop, we wouldnt see this.

Murderous Cop to Be Sentenced As White Woman

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

Next Trump tweet: "I'm not even angry about impeachment. I am calm. The most calm! Nobody ever heard of a president as calm as me."

he doesnt watch fox anymore. he watches OAN.

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Kawasaki Nun posted:

God forbid we ever acknowledge our own humanity or the humanity of those subject to the criminal justice system.

"We" are not a judge, whose entire purpose is intended to be a completely neutral arbiter of the facts.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Unoriginal Name posted:

Murderous Cop to Be Sentenced As White Woman

like i am all for restorative justice, but i want to see that judge do it to someone who is a cop or white person. like if this had been a horrible accident, i could see a hug or something like that. but she loving executed a man in his own home.

2nd Rate Poster
Mar 25, 2004

i started a joke
gently caress, CNN is saying Bernie is in the hospital and is suspending campaigning.

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

I get the sense that much of the outrage about how things went in court today is about how unjust the system is to so many others rather than a true failure of justice in this specific case.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

2nd Rate Poster posted:

gently caress, CNN is saying Bernie is in the hospital and is suspending campaigning.

isn't that old? i mean he will probably get better.

FBS posted:

I get the sense that much of the outrage about how things went in court today is about how unjust the system is to so many others rather than a true failure of justice in this specific case.

yeah. like i am happy she is getting charged and will be in jail for maybe 10 years but its just depressing. the whole story just makes me think of my dad, who does the same thing Botham Jean does at least once a week which is eating ice cream while watching netflix after a long day of work. and i picture some horny pig waddling in and executing him because she is too loving dumb to know what house she is in. :(

Dapper_Swindler fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Oct 3, 2019

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

2nd Rate Poster posted:

He had some stents put in, he's fine.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/JordanUhl/status/1179535074825572352

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.
If the judge hugging her gives you pause, look at the rest of it

quote:

The judge also hugged Guyger, crouching in front of her and speaking at length in hushed tones.

As the two women embraced, Guyger whispered in her ear. Kemp responded loud enough for the few remaining in the courtroom to hear.

"Ma'am, it's not because I am good," the judge said. "It's because I believe in Christ. None of us are worthy.

Kemp told Guyger to start reading the Bible, telling her to take the one she was reading from. She turned to defense attorney Robert Rogers and told him she was bringing Guyger a study Bible on Thursday.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

congrats to liz warren on her marine bodybuilder boyfriend

Ate My Balls Redux
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

EwokEntourage posted:

lol loving gross

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

lol, they are so loving bad at this. like no one believes them anymore and they arnt making money from this.

EwokEntourage posted:

i mean its texas. thats probably the least surprising part.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

RIP Warren, this is the end of her campaign

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

eke out posted:

congrats to liz warren on her marine bodybuilder boyfriend

Warren Supports Our Troops.

Comrade Fakename
Feb 13, 2012

Now that the world knows that Elizabeth Warren can totally score with hot dudes her campaign is dead.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Dapper_Swindler posted:

lol, they are so loving bad at this. like no one believes them anymore and they arnt making money from this.

Careful he might post another picture where he awkwardly holds a cigar like a toddler again

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Oh no, my conscious

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I hope the Warren campaign dispatches the police to Mr. Wohl's premises.

Tibalt
May 14, 2017

What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, As I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee

Comrade Fakename posted:

Now that the world knows that Elizabeth Warren can totally score with hot dudes her campaign is dead.
Is America ready for their first Cougar president?

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

This Wohl and Burkman stuff is way less funny than the first time, get some new material

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Deptfordx posted:

I think you're all burying the lede with the jury stuff

how about R Caesar Augustus DiGianvittorio being the plaintiff.

Unincorporated in 1946 as well. Which I can only assume means he's a spooky ghost. :shrug:

When you're a Sov cit,
And you don't pay taxes,

Who ya gonna call?!

Ghost Lawyer! :spooky:

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

this is hilarious

Ice Phisherman
Apr 12, 2007

Swimming upstream
into the sunset

Senator Graham is giving you the hottest takes, telling you how the hog ate the cabbage.

EwokEntourage
Jun 10, 2008

BREYER: Actually, Antonin, you got it backwards. See, a power bottom is actually generating all the dissents by doing most of the work.

SCALIA: Stephen, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

BREYER: Speed has everything to do with it.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean its texas. thats probably the least surprising part.

Judge I interned for had monogrammed bibles in his court room

Was a fair and decent judge tho

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.

Comrade Fakename posted:

Well it is a known fact she does like a nice set of gams on her boytoys.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

This is so pathetic, jesus christ.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Did Warren find him on WohlGirls?

Zoph
Sep 12, 2005

Hell yeah Liz, get it

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/JRSterne/status/1179213096658915330

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
I heard president grandma kissed a hunk.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

mod sassinator posted:

So in like 2 days we'll be hearing, "Well yes, Mike Pence was on the call, but trust us he was busy looking at horses on the internet and had NO INPUT on the matters!!"

“Oh yes, I was on the call. But I was only there to ask for directions on how to get away from the call.”

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Uh, doesn't this make her sound more cool? :shrug:

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Oct 3, 2019

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Elizabeth Warren comes out and says, "Yeah, I gently caress 24 year old Marine bodybuilders. gently caress you if you don't like it." and immediately wins the presidency.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

GreyjoyBastard posted:

scroll up, it's on that page (and also before now I would never have considered it to be an unusual slang phrase in English)

Lol, remember "duck in a noose"?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

1glitch0 posted:

Elizabeth Warren comes out and says, "Yeah, I gently caress 24 year old Marine bodybuilders. gently caress you if you don't like it." and immediately wins the presidency.

Time to update her campaign bus to just be this:

Animated and everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

1glitch0 posted:

If she were that cool she'd be endorsing bernie