Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Jerry Cotton posted:

I checked out that one site after I read the news and first it was pages and pages of "WHY HAVEN'T THEY RELEASED ANY DEETS ON THE GUY IS IT BECAUSE HE'S AN INVADER I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS ANYWAY IT WAS AN INVADER AND HIS NAME WAS [name of some foreign-sounding guy the OP has heard of] FROM [nowhere near wherever the crime took place]" and then when the name was released "WHY ARE THEY RELEASING THE NAME? IS IT BECAUSE HE WASN'T AN INVADER? I'M JUST ASKING QUESTIONS ANYWAY IT'S BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN INVADER" sprinkled with a few dozen "WHY ISN'T SANNA MARIN RESIGNED YET?" and a dollop of "THAT'S NOT A FINNISH NAME HERE LOOK ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA THERE ARE PEOPLE BY THAT NAME ABROAD ANYWAY HE'S ALSO A GYPSY AND HALF ARAB".

This happens every time there's news of so much as jaywalking. Redgreen suvakkimedia is always either hiding news of murderous immigrants or blaming all crime on Real Finns or both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/rebeccaballhaus/status/1179429695483518976

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://www.is.fi/ulkomaat/art-2000006259373.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Did Sauli and Lennu bodyswap again?

I figure they had to draw straws for who has to endure that one.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Hienoa taas katsoa miten iltapäivälehdistö nostaa kouluhyökkääjää jalustalle, kyllä tällainen huomio varmasti lannistaa seuraavaa runkkaria.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Nenonen posted:

Hienoa taas katsoa miten iltapäivälehdistö nostaa kouluhyökkääjää jalustalle, kyllä tällainen huomio varmasti lannistaa seuraavaa runkkaria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rMYyegT5Y

The Finnish media at least downplays some aspects of the killer. Is the "he was a lonely bullied soul with no friends :smith:" angle enough to dissuade future events? Who knows. He didn't even succeed in killing himself, so it'll be interesting to hear what the psychologists will find when they pick apart his brains.

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Maybe this will make them take bullying seriously before the kid turns into a sad;;;

i wanna finish this sentence but can't think of the right character, probably because the idea was flawed to begin with, some of you are are smart people you can figure out the point, for the rest imagine I said Joker

Probably not though.

Forktoss
Feb 13, 2012

I'm OK, you're so-so
https://www.hs.fi/talous/art-2000006260117.html

quote:

Yhdysvallat aikoo korottaa myös suomalaisten juustojen, voin, lihatuotteiden, mehujen ja jogurttien tulleja 18. lokakuuta.

Suomalaisista yhtiöistä suuri kärsijä olisi todennäköisesti Valio, jonka juustoja viedään runsaasti Yhdysvaltoihin. Valio oli odottanut päätöstä huolissaan.

Yhdysvaltain listalla oli kuitenkin Valiolle huojentava tieto: Suomesta tulevien emmental-tyyppisten juustojen tulleja ei nostetakaan toisin kuin 25 muun Euroopan maan, kuten esimerkiksi Ruotsin, Tanskan ja Viron.

Valio vie Yhdysvaltoihin eniten juuri emmentalia.

Sauli made some cheese deals

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
I guess we now know where our new fighter planes are coming from

Triple A
Jul 14, 2010

Your sword, sahib.
patria osti jonkin aikaa sitten norjasta huoltofirman joka juuri erikoistuu F-35 tyyppiin joten se on selvä peli

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
I wouldn't trust anyone who unironically applies to mod a "D&D off-site thing"

Also I think I've seen that gif

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Triple A posted:

patria osti jonkin aikaa sitten norjasta huoltofirman joka juuri erikoistuu F-35 tyyppiin joten se on selvä peli

jos Sauli olisi luvannut nostaa syytteet Joe Bidenin poikaa vastaan niin Trump olisi poistanut tullit Oltermanniltakin

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Kaikki se kovempi exporttioltermanne menee jo nyt Venäjälle rajan kautta autojen salakätköissä

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

It was a horse chestnut, and hardly "just" an animated GIF.

e: Wait, a dude? So it wasn't Hogge Wild's moderator bid? :shrug:

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
it wasn't no ping-pong ball.

:nws: https://img.4plebs.org/boards/f/image/1407/77/1407777349879.swf :nws:

Also lmao at D&D offsite

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
lol, F-35s for Emmental

thanks Valio

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
also lol if you think I'm gonna install Flash in TYOOL 2019 even to see someone slingshot a chestnut into a man's butthole

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

Herman Merman posted:

also lol if you think I'm gonna install Flash in TYOOL 2019 even to see someone slingshot a chestnut into a man's butthole

your loss

Rotacixe
Oct 21, 2008

Herman Merman posted:

You can view swf video in many media players. Including VLC. No need to thank me.

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
lies, despite the low rez i'm pretty sure that butthole belongs to a woman

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I hope you had sound on. (Unless it's not the dubbed version.)

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
The chestnut doesn't actually go into the butthole, it gets stuck in the crack on impact.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
This is the political conversation I have been craving.

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Why and where do I remember this gif from

germlin
May 31, 2011
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oswlUjCOIrA

Not direct relation to buttholechat still inhabits the larger iso paska universe

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

germlin posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oswlUjCOIrA

Not direct relation to buttholechat still inhabits the larger iso paska universe

It's no Lavis

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
https://twitter.com/TimoHaapala/status/1180827325673410560

Wait, what? Everyone can edit Wikipedia?? :aaa:

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
It must be hard being a setämies.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Have we had a proper "Kepu pettää aina"-article in a while?

https://yle.fi/aihe/artikkeli/2019/10/07/jatehuollon-yksityistamisen-piti-tehda-maalaiskuntien-kierratyksesta-helppoa

Nurge
Feb 4, 2009

by Reene
Fun Shoe

doverhog posted:

It must be hard being a setämies.

Not as hard as it is to be a tonttumies.

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Also works as another example of privatizating public services doing exactly the opposite of what was promised would happen.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Let's see if this government still feels indifferent about Finnish Daesh moms & their kiddos now that the possibility of the Kurds just letting them scoot has become relevant.

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

Ceterum censeo valtiovarainministeriö delenda est

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
WHAT THE gently caress, MOTHERFUCKERS, Y0!

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Voi vittu

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Hahahaha. Tätä et odottanut.

Ainoa toivosi on kirjautua pois foorumilta.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Katsotaan miten nyt käy, oli sellainen metka tilanne, että oli yksi tai kaksi ylläpitäjää jotka lätkivät kirjoituskieltoa tai banaania vähän fiiliksen ja oman kännin mukaan (tosin oletan, että enemmän pilvessä tai sitten liimaa) usein jostain viesteistä jotka oli kirjoitettu useita viikkoja tai kuukausia sitten, mutta mitkä joku vellihousu (tässä ketjussa ei hankala arvata kuka, joku on näemmä saanut huomautuksen turhista itquista) olivat kuitenkin ilmianteneet vääräpuheena.

Kuinkas kävikään, nämä sankarit ovat oikeastaan melkein kaikki itse nyt banaanissa perseilystään.

Sekin voi olla, että saan banskua huomenna jostain viestistä joka on kirjoitettu vuonna 2016 ja jonka joku nyt kikkeli suussa ja itkua tuhrustaen käy äkkiä raportoimassa, mutta minkäs itse sille mahdan.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 10, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH
Jesus wept.