Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective Thompson
Nov 9, 2007

Sammy Davis Jr. Jr. is also in repose.
drat, I was in Toronto a few weeks back and totally forgot about this place. I wouldn't have had the self-loathing to actually order anything there, but I would have at least made an attempt to scope it out. drat, I really Odied this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

GolfHole posted:

he seems happy, let him be happy :)

Alternatively, he is a rich failson. So scam him and get paid for doing basically nothing!

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

GolfHole posted:

he seems happy, let him be happy :)

Don't worry, he thinks we're a Garfield fan forum. They will cross literal continents to eat there, getting a shoutout will seem like nermal superfan behavior.

https://www.cameo.com/v/5d9553f4863dae0132b8ab37

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

We have touched the poop, eaten the poop, we have become the poop.

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

I have never been more entergaged in my life.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Thots and Prayers posted:

Don't worry, he thinks we're a Garfield fan forum. They will cross literal continents to eat there, getting a shoutout will seem like nermal superfan behavior.

:piss:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You choose Jon Arbuckle's marinara sauce - the story ends, you wake up in a Pizza Hut and believe whatever you want to believe. You choose Garfield's Orange sauce - you stay in Toronto and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Gildiss posted:

Alternatively, he is a rich failson. So scam him and get paid for doing basically nothing!

well like any good practical joke, both parties should be laughing at the end :)

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
Finally, this is going to all the right places

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

it feels weird.. the garfield man talking to me

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Last Chance posted:

it feels weird.. the garfield man talking to me

please, he just wants to talk to someone...anyone.

Are You Entergaged Yet?

Mimesweeper
Mar 11, 2009

Smellrose
oh my god

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Jesus, I made it to "Yes, Richard" and clicked out on sheer reflex due to the awkward pause after the Saudi Arabia thing. Gah

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

gently caress SNEEP posted:

please, he just wants to talk to someone...anyone.

Are You Entergaged Yet?

you know... I think I am.

Last Chance fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Oct 3, 2019

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

oh my!!

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Holy gently caress
God bless
🤩

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Jesus, I made it to "Yes, Richard" and clicked out on sheer reflex due to the awkward pause after the Saudi Arabia thing. Gah

That was just one line before the worst bit

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

I don't know about you all, but I paid my $10 to post on forums dedicated to discussing the house of Saud.

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA
That was definitely a delightful crossover; a true innovator in acronym technology

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

No. 6 posted:

I don't know about you all, but I paid my $10 to post on forums dedicated to discussing the house of Saud.

Excellent, please join my thread about the fanfic I’m writing in which Garfield goes to live with a Saudi prince.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
KSA did 9/11

Just sayin :newlol:

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Baronjutter posted:

We have touched the poop, eaten the poop, we have become the poop.

Lucky we didn't step in it.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Well. That was weird and it certainly happened. Dang.

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

azurite posted:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Someone ask him how much he paid for the Garf license. I want to know.

GoBob
Jul 31, 2008

azurite posted:

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

the cameo made it onto nathen's personal instagram story!! hell yeah

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost
Of course he's got stairs in his house, he absolutely lives in multiple mansions

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The entergagement is palpable.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

I'm planning my wedding right now and guess how many times i've misread 'engagement'

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Killingyouguy! posted:

the cameo made it onto nathen's personal instagram story!! hell yeah

He even posted my request, verbatim. That's sort of weird but hey.

You can see where I abbreviated the forums name 'cause I thought "the Something Awful forums" would be a giant tell that we werent sincerely Garfield fans, so I went with the S.A. abbreviation. I had hoped he'd say the letters but I hadnt anticipated the Saudi Arabian association. That little callback was just sort of serendipitous.

Also I never use double exclamation points but I guessed Garfield fans would!! And I couldn't resist mentioning the book.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I thought "the Something Awful forums" would be a giant tell that we werent sincerely Garfield fans

but I am sincerely a Garfield fan

like, this whole endeavor is ridiculous, and it's clear that Nathen is a very peculiar man, but before the goon trip reports came back, I was rooting for Garfield EATS, because I thought it would be hilarious and wonderful if this absurd concept turned out to be actually really good.

like it would be so perfectly of this weird hellworld to end up reading some food critic having to spread their hands and assure their readers that they are not kidding, that actually the best pizza in Toronto can only be had in the shape of Garfield's head and features a traffic-cone orange sauce

I mean the guy certainly had enough money to throw some food scientists and chefs at the concept, but I guess that came second to the marketing and the fabulous suits

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Woah! Woah! Waoh! In the restaurant business you can never have too many fabulous suits!

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Pastry of the Year posted:

like, this whole endeavor is ridiculous, and it's clear that Nathen is a very peculiar man, but before the goon trip reports came back, I was rooting for Garfield EATS, because I thought it would be hilarious and wonderful if this absurd concept turned out to be actually really good.

like it would be so perfectly of this weird hellworld to end up reading some food critic having to spread their hands and assure their readers that they are not kidding, that actually the best pizza in Toronto can only be had in the shape of Garfield's head and features a traffic-cone orange sauce

I mean the guy certainly had enough money to throw some food scientists and chefs at the concept, but I guess that came second to the marketing and the fabulous suits

Ya know what, god dammit that would be a good story.

Garfatouille.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garf sauce is so orange
I spread it on my pizza
His pizza is best

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
whoa whoa whoa what the gently caress does this guy have against Saudi Arabia

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I just realized that in about a week and a few days I'm going to be in Toronto for a wedding (well close enough).

I'm oddly compelled to try and stake this place out, I ain't eating there though gently caress that noise.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Pastry of the Year posted:

But why?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

I just realized that in about a week and a few days I'm going to be in Toronto for a wedding (well close enough).

I'm oddly compelled to try and stake this place out, I ain't eating there though gently caress that noise.

Get a Garfield costume. Perfect camouflage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Big Beef City posted:

But if you don't eat there, you'll never know how the pizza and Garfuccinos REALLY taste.