Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
When Should Crazy Cloud be freed?
This poll is closed.
TODAY 238 25.21%
NOW 152 16.10%
YESTERDAY 207 21.93%
TIME DOESN'T EXIST 347 36.76%
Total: 641 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

Zyla posted:

cool you added 30 cents worth of smoked gouda, but i still dont give a poo poo!!

That will be 38 cents in two weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Apraxin posted:

oh my loving god

"Earlier that evening, Dennis and another one of his relatives got into an argument after the relative came by the home and banged on the front door, according to police. When Bergan later arrived at the home to surprise Dennis, he banged on the back door without announcing himself. But Dennis thought Bergan was the relative with whom he had previously argued and opened his door while armed. The sheriff said that Bergan jumped out of the bushes as a surprise, and Dennis then fired one round from a .380 semi-automatic firearm and struck Bergan in the heart, instantly killing him, according to Johnson."

he thought one of his relatives had banged on his door and went out with his gun to shoot him, but it was actually a different relative, so the shooting was accidental and he's innocent of any crime, qed

:psyduck:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

no they dont. power matters in politics, who has it and how they use it
Yes, it also matters. I'm saying there's value to a VP selection beyond the nonexistent powers of the vice presidency.

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

technogestapo

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Gouda my balls

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup
Mods change my name to unit one three

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I mean I have serious doubts that anything that happens in the US, politically, can fix things. But that thought doesn't really go anywhere other than "huh, welp," so I'm trying to stay open to other ideas.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

beto sex cramp posted:

"whats the value of a bunch of idiots making pro-trump posts online" i say

as literal billions of dollars are spent on political campaigns, which are just widespread efforts for idiots to praise their candidate through various methods, such as posts online

any person can at any time communicate with any other person or outlet in the world... new media, no gatekeepers, baby!!

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
I had these Korean bbq tacos at a food truck once and they were delish

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

beto sex cramp posted:

this feels awfully familiar.

he’s literally running campaign ads smearing Biden over the fake Ukraine poo poo

it’s amazingly simple

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

:love::chaostrump::love:

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Reality Sinner posted:

Don't lump grilled cheese food trucks with actual food trucks

i dont eat actual food!!!

https://twitter.com/frogofthe/status/1179880516297875458

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Apraxin posted:

oh my loving god

"Earlier that evening, Dennis and another one of his relatives got into an argument after the relative came by the home and banged on the front door, according to police. When Bergan later arrived at the home to surprise Dennis, he banged on the back door without announcing himself. But Dennis thought Bergan was the relative with whom he had previously argued and opened his door while armed. The sheriff said that Bergan jumped out of the bushes as a surprise, and Dennis then fired one round from a .380 semi-automatic firearm and struck Bergan in the heart, instantly killing him, according to Johnson."

he thought one of his relatives had banged on his door and went out with his gun to shoot him, but it was actually a different relative, so the shooting was accidental and he's innocent of any crime, qed

it owns that countries are starting to advise their citizens against coming here because they’ll get shot

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

smarxist posted:

Gouda my balls

goudatama

campfire
Feb 19, 2008

Snoo Zertnert

i had an amazing cuban sandwich from a foodtruck once which proceeded to catch on fire and completely immolate 30 minutes later

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

campfire posted:

i had an amazing cuban sandwich from a foodtruck once which proceeded to catch on fire and completely immolate 30 minutes later

i hope your stomach is ok

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Other than whataboutism, what do Trump supporters have to say about this issue with the Ukraine and now China?

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

:wtc:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamesrbuk/status/1179799468264345600

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

dads friend steve posted:

it owns that countries are starting to advise their citizens against coming here because they’ll get shot

that fact pattern is literally murder 1

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Nichael posted:

FREE ALL C-SPAM POLITICAL PRISONERS

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Yes, it also matters. I'm saying there's value to a VP selection beyond the nonexistent powers of the vice presidency.

to me the main point of the VP is that its an unwritten test about your ability to make a good, "important" decision. its a mini-narrative about what kind of executive you would be to see what you want to associate with

the function matters way less than the form

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

campfire posted:

That good huh

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
This mfer said trumo

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
ah yes, the fabled trump nudes

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

smarxist posted:

Gouda my balls

45 cents chief

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Samurai Sanders posted:

Other than whataboutism, what do Trump supporters have to say about this issue with the Ukraine and now China?

afaik they literally dont think theres anything wrong with it

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

same as always

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE VICTIM IS SOMEONE ELSE

HE TRIED TO MURDER SOMEONE AND DID

ahdiejjfjdndkkdkdkrndmdjdn

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
trukp

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Zyla posted:

afaik they literally dont think theres anything wrong with it
In the sense that all the previous presidents have done it and just we didn't find out, or that Trump has this awesome new idea?

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Samurai Sanders posted:

focused on other things , like justin trudeau

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Apraxin posted:

oh my loving god

nope thats transferred intent, still counts

all that matters is that you formed the intent to commit *a* murder not a specific target

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

euphronius posted:

It's called Another Castle Doctrine. If your murder target was in another castle it doesn't count.

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

euphronius posted:

hey cmon its just some run of the mill horsin around. boys will be boys

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

it's 92 degrees out

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

it’s called a guyphone and it’s just for the fellas

Goreban Dallas 2.0
Jan 4, 2019

I haven’t been logged in today.

Did I miss anything good?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

Samurai Sanders posted:

In the sense that all the previous presidents have done it and just we didn't find out, or that Trump has this awesome new idea?

DONALD TRUMP

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Zyla posted:

nope thats transferred intent, still counts

all that matters is that you formed the intent to commit *a* murder not a specific target

right he had the criminal mind and acted on it !!

kakdjrjrkrjrkrkjrk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

doing the lords work gaycoin