Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrangibleCover
Jan 23, 2018

Nothing going on in my quiet corner of the Pacific.

This is the life. I'm just lying here in my hammock in Townsville, sipping a G&T.
Leave her alone.
We're going to look real stupid when our guards order her to come up to the palace and she tells them to gently caress off. Better not risk it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Leave her alone.
If she wants to come to us, she will, until then it's best not to anger her.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!
Leave her alone.

Unlikely she'll do much until Gyalyum also reincarnates.

Aeromancia
Jul 23, 2013
Bring her here to verify her identity.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
FIND HER
BRING HER BACK

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

bring her here

it would insult her for her presence to be known, but not be invited back to her rightful place, and she would punish us for that

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Leave Her Alone

She is here for a reason. If she wants to come to court, she will.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Bring her seems more interesting than the alternatives. :shrug:

Iceblocks
Jan 5, 2013
Taco Defender
B) Leave her alone.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying
Bring her, if we don't, someone else might! Then they would have one immortal and we would have zero! We can not allow an immortal gap to develop.

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

Bring her here

Negostrike
Aug 15, 2015

Bring her and let's see what happens

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i mean, can't we just politely ask, and if she says no then that's cool too

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

AJ_Impy posted:

FIND HER
BRING HER BACK

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Bring her back, you cowards

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Bring her back!

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

End her. We legitimize this, we’re going to be up to our eyeballs in emperors who should have stayed in the afterlife, regardless of how true this may be.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Leave her be

If we need her she will come to us.

Snipee
Mar 27, 2010

Lynneth posted:

Leave her alone. Do not interfere with the plans of those greater than you.

This sounds wise. If it is her, she can decide for herself if she wants to intervene. If it is not her, then this imposter can be safely ignored.

tunapirate
Aug 15, 2015
Bring her here.

What else are we gonna do? Not continue the plot?

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Leave Her Alone

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:
Bring her here!

If she didn't want us to know about her, she wouldn't have manifested in such a clear and obvious fashion!

ModeWondershot
Dec 30, 2014

Portu-geezer
Leave her alone. She surely has her reasons for staying far away from this.

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Leave Her.

This is really spooky!

idhrendur
Aug 20, 2016

Bring her here

Pacho
Jun 9, 2010
Leave Tse Alone!

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

Bring Her

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
:siren: 12 hours left to vote :siren:

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Bring her.

LifeGetsWorser
Oct 23, 2010

Me "IRL" :smug:
Fun Shoe
Bring her back!

Chatrapati
Nov 6, 2012
Leave her alone. Let her complete her crazy undead ritual.

Geshtal
Nov 8, 2006

So that's the post you've decided to go with, is it?
I feel leaving her alone would be the smartest decision, but I'm just too curious what Bring Her Back will kick off.

jalapeno_dude
Apr 10, 2015
Bring Her Here. Turning down the DM's LPer's plot hooks is just rude and Tse was great.

jalapeno_dude fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Oct 5, 2019

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
"Not me, paranoia's the garlic in life's kitchen, right, you can never have too much."
:siren: The vote is closed. :siren:

Bring her here: 19 (TheDavies, wedgekree, Aeromancia, AJ_Impy, Tulip, GunnerJ, Sindai, PetraCore, Negrostrike, ThatBasqueGuy, frankenfreak, tunapirate, Jossar, idhrendur, winterwerefox, Ferrovanadium, LifeGetsWorser, Geshtal, jalapeno_dude)
Leave her be: 17 (HereticMIND, Rubix Squid, Maxie Satan, Lynneth, Frangible Cover, Rody One Half, The Sandman, Deadmea5150, Iceblocks, QuoProQuid, Technowolf, Snipee, i81icu812, ModeWondershot, NewMars, Pacho, Chatrapati)
End the false prophet: 2 (Lord Cyrahzax, Soup du Jour)
Just ask?: 1 (Raserys)

With 39 votes counted, the most popular option will be to bring her here.

Fivemarks
Feb 21, 2015
What is the Imperial mod you're using again, Kangxi?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
YOU FOOLS, SHE WILL DESTROY US ALL! I'M MOVING TO loving AZTLAN BEFORE SHE CAN KILL ME!

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

habeasdorkus posted:

YOU FOOLS, SHE WILL DESTROY US ALL! I'M MOVING TO loving AZTLAN BEFORE SHE CAN KILL ME!

I'm sure everything's going to be okay.

Kangxi
Nov 12, 2016

"Too paranoid for you?"
Intermission

The grand secretariat has decided. You will be sent south to Udayagiri to meet the person who is attested to be one of the divine mothers of your land. It's the strangest errand you've been sent on, and it fills you with unease. What if His Majesty, King Tongsten hasn't completely lost his senses and this apparition is her?

He writes the official papers himself, nearly tipping his brass inkpot as he fidgets with his reed pen. "This will assure your safety, young lady," he says. He folds up the paper six times, with great effort, and hands the wadded up notice to you.

Maybe he has lost his senses.

The journey south is arduous. The road just north of Kodari is almost completely barren, but your yaks don't seem to complain as long as they are well fed. You pass the pilgrims heading north to Lhasa, prostrating after every three steps, and you gesture with respect as you pass them by. Once you pass the valley of Kathmandu, the journey is less of a burden. You can swap your horses more easily. There are more towns, more people to trade with. There are competing tollmen and highway bandits, but most ignore you either when they see your imperial seal or your guards drive them off.

After months of travel, you arrive. You find nothing out of the ordinary, just the usual set of pilgrims and worshippers. You see a great carving of an incarnation of Vishnu with the head of a boar. The worshippers step aside or stare at you as you pass. The pujari, with visible annoyance, tells you that she left long ago and that she's moved on to another temple to the southwest. You go as he directs you.

It's less than a day's walk. You soon find a truly ancient temple complex, perhaps over a thousand years old. In a moment of impulse, you decide you'll be going in alone. Your guards protest, but you tell them it's better if they don't suspect who you are.

You walk through the grounds, trying to remain unobtrusive. You remove your boots before entering the temple grounds and try to blend in with the locals, circling around the great stupas clockwise. Your gaze wanders to the stone inscriptions of the life of a long-dead king, to the polished stone pillar that he left behind.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see her. A figure from murals and stone statuary, often with a look of ageless benevolence upon her face, inseparable from the greatest empress of history. You break the circle, and walk across the grounds in quickstep, nearly treading on monks and mendicants in your way. You remove your hat and place it to your chest and bow. She steps back in astonishment as you recite your elaborate greetings. She looks at you, her eyes slightly wide, too wary to say anything.

How could you forget? You stick out your tongue in greeting and show your palms. She returns the gesture. Then, she laughs. This has to be her. You are sure of it.

Kangxi fucked around with this message at 03:17 on Oct 9, 2019

Flesnolk
Apr 11, 2012
Did we just blow a raspberry at a god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Yes. And she returned our holy greeting in kind.