Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stocking
Jul 24, 2007

lol that guy fuckin sucks
https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1171911839992573952

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

gh0stpinballa posted:

trashfuture is a straight rip of chapo and the way they run through the same dead eyed routine of repeating twitter in jokes everyone is over is insufferable

good. i want one podcast that does that, and chapo stopped doing it a long time ago.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

mclast posted:

also, working on it inspired me to do some original writing. like a text podcast. i just finished a 10 page writeup of the financial crisis
The Succdem Electoralist Thread moved too quickly for me to find your link there and thank you for this, so thank you for this

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Behind the Bastards is pretty good most of the time and if Nathan Robinson can pretend to be a British then Robert Evans can pretend to be a conflict journalist. I do not care that he thinks he's hard if he keeps making eps like the one about bin Laden's extensive hentai visual novel collection.

mclast
Nov 12, 2008

catchphrase over

Halloween Jack posted:

The Succdem Electoralist Thread moved too quickly for me to find your link there and thank you for this, so thank you for this

thanks! i owe a lot to CSPAM and LF, just doing my part

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Ytlaya posted:

What's a good and funny podcast to listen to that is similar to chapo? I have a 30-40 drive to and from work each day and there aren't enough episodes of Chapo and Citations Needed each week to occupy all this time. Struggle Session is alright but not as funny as chapo. I've considered old episodes of chapo, but a "commentary on recent events" show like that doesn't work as well when you're listening to people discuss the latest news and tweets and poo poo from 18 months ago or whatever.

try Dumb & Awful, its the trashy florida version of chapo

here's a good dumb one that hits immediately: https://dumbandawful.fireside.fm/42

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Getting myself emotionally ready to listen to the Knowledge Fight ep on the aftermath of the Boston Bombing. Why do I do this to myself

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
https://twitter.com/boring_as_heck/status/1178810629332717569?s=19

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

The Shocktober thing on the Street Fight patreon feed with Felix is really good, I’d recommend it even if you never listened to shock jocks. I enjoyed it a lot anyway.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

The Shocktober thing on the Street Fight patreon feed with Felix is really good, I’d recommend it even if you never listened to shock jocks. I enjoyed it a lot anyway.

It's very good and I never listened to o&a

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy
Hey, I cannot seem to find the third and fourth episodes of tabletop game theory.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
They were never unlocked, you gotta get on the Black Wolf feed if you're not a subscriber.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

gh0stpinballa posted:

i think they also hate him because he doesn't appear to know what tankies are. according to him anyone who didn't want the US to intervene in syria is a fascist assadist tankie.

anyone who opposes US foreign policy is. the definition of tankie seems to be "doesn't want to send in the tanks", its great

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
two new war nerd eps in three days? mamma mia

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

yeah I figured the 200th episode wouldn’t be for at least a week. I like the literature episodes because literary review is always what Dolan was really great at.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
catch 22 was great it was funny to hear dolan sound down on it until he heard actual passages and was like "wait i gotta read this"

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

wait i just read the chapo and trueanon hosts used to post on here? lmao was felix always going wild in the middle east threads

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

gh0stpinballa posted:

wait i just read the chapo and trueanon hosts used to post on here? lmao was felix always going wild in the middle east threads

they're cowards and liars who say they never posted, only lurked

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

i say swears online posted:

i bet felix posted on the rhizzone, he has rhizzone energy

matt too imo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Yeah I was just coming to post this. I got super into them and like shock jock poo poo as a whole when I was delivering pizza and going insane and this is fascinating stuff

I'd really like them to do an episode on the breakdown of Ron and fez

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

i say swears online posted:

Matt went and met Lowtax when he visited New York City, and I dunno why anybody who isn't a goon would do that.

Highly doubt Brace Belden posted here though.

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

Matt went and met Lowtax when he visited New York City, and I dunno why anybody who isn't a goon would do that.

Highly doubt Brace Belden posted here though.

i Actually believe Matt isn't a goon BECAUSE he was the only one who was willing to meet with lowtax (can't get blackmailed by old fyad posts)

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

gh0stpinballa posted:

i bet felix posted on the rhizzone, he has rhizzone energy

matt too imo

One of the very first questions they ever answered was 'how do you feel about the freeloaders on the rhizzone pirating Chapo?' and they were like 'dunno what that is, I guess it's a piracy site, it's fine, go hog wild!'

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003

I was never into shock jocks, but the segments they did on it in their regular show were fascinating. (Those were in July or August? I can't remember, I've been catching up on Street Fight.)

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Dumb piracy request: Anyone willing to post the Shocktober first episode, on O&A? I'm poor. :(

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
From what I understand people donate excess funds that will cover your premium subscription if you contact the street fight guys.

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009
Was the Soundcloud rap album the Street Fight feed reposted done by Byran's nephew/cousin? The one who was charged with a felony 3 over a Facebook post.
Songs slap if you're in the mood for some Hate Amerikkka Beats.

Uranium
Sep 11, 2001

Through constant decay
Uranium creates
the radioactive ray.

:f5:ing my podcast app until the joker hot takes start to roll in

Ace of Baes
Jul 7, 1977

Yadoppsi posted:

Was the Soundcloud rap album the Street Fight feed reposted done by Byran's nephew/cousin? The one who was charged with a felony 3 over a Facebook post.
Songs slap if you're in the mood for some Hate Amerikkka Beats.

yes

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
lol getfiscal finally got on chapo

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Autism Sneaks posted:

omg im so excited

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Autism Sneaks posted:

I've said it before and I'll say it again - this isn't the darkest timeline, just the strangest one.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
before anyone gets too excited Don just does the cold open skit, the main guest is Luke Savage

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica
oh heck even better

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Don's cold open is :thumbsup:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT-oR59o7Pk

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Post your smoothest Bernies!

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

youtube autoplayed an anti-bernie sam bee segment right after this despite me having autoplay disabled and the sam bee channel blocked? what the christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I really hate Samantha Bee for what she's become.