Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

Well, they are activating their trap card.

My initial plan is to go up, with scurry, jam a knife into the weaker of the inox, and then stun the healthy one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Do I even need to PM my orders? Bottom half of Earthen Clod to heal Ash, top of Heaving Swing to punch the demon into the rock.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Ditto; Mine is amazingly straightforward. Dropping the top of Roar for a series of three Attack 5's on these demons.

Those traps might mess with Ash's AI but overall nothing any enemy is doing here scares me at all.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Please let me know if you have preference for the trap locations, in case there are several! (I guess this depends on where Splinter is going to be at the end of her turn ofc).

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

That Italian Guy posted:

Please let me know if you have preference for the trap locations, in case there are several! (I guess this depends on where Splinter is going to be at the end of her turn ofc).
Right, where were you going to move to, Splinter? Ash is going to stay right here this round, so the trap placement is probably completely dependent on you.

I feel like I should have a preference about trap location, because it will mess with Ash's AI. But really it's 6 of one, half-dozen of another.

Part of me thinks having a trap wall would be more efficient in the long run, because he'll just have to naruto run through one of them instead of taking extra movement to walk around them. But if there is a gauntlet, I can just drop the bottom of a card and get him to Move 6 on his turn. So I'll work with whatever.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

My planned position is C2 for maximized shanking. How many traps there will be will depend on how many inox archers are active I guess.

Potentially rocky can toss enemies into the traps... I can mind control maybe to make them hurt themselves as well?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

AtomikKrab posted:

My planned position is C2 for maximized shanking. How many traps there will be will depend on how many inox archers are active I guess.

Potentially rocky can toss enemies into the traps... I can mind control maybe to make them hurt themselves as well?
Ash also has a Move 3/Push 2command I can throw at him, thanks for reminding me.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

That's it! No more hiding in tomato crates! It's time to show that idiota Germany how a real nation fights!

For pasta~! CHARGE!

That Italian Guy posted:

Archer 2 will ping Ash and put down a trap. I'd propose hex C4 for easier pushing potential but it doesn't really matter.
If Splinter stuns 4 and shanks 5 then 5 (if she survives) can only move backwards one hex and the trap only has one valid location.

EDIT: generate earth you bastards
EDIT 2: I've noticed a possible situation requiring a conditional in my orders, PM sent

Omobono fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Oct 3, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

Archer 2 will ping Ash and put down a trap. I'd propose hex C4 for easier pushing potential but it doesn't really matter.
If Splinter stuns 4 and shanks 5 then 5 (if she survives) can only move backwards one hex and the trap only has one valid location.

EDIT: generate earth you bastards
Yeah, all of that sounds fine. C4 is better for us than B4,

Phelddagrif
Jan 28, 2009

Before I do anything, I think, well what hasn't been seen. Sometimes, that turns out to be something ghastly and not fit for society. And sometimes that inspiration becomes something that's really worthwhile.

AtomikKrab posted:

Well, they are activating their trap card.

My initial plan is to go up, with scurry, jam a knife into the weaker of the inox, and then stun the healthy one.

It's not a big deal, but if Splinter moves first and then stuns, the stun attack will be at disadvantage (since it's ranged). If she stuns before moving, it won't be.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

And I don't get the +2 from my augment if I move up right? so its best I stun then shank?

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

AtomikKrab posted:

And I don't get the +2 from my augment if I move up right? so its best I stun then shank?
Yeah, a ranged attack is always a ranged attack even if you're attacking someone next to you. TMW won't buff the bottom of Perverse Edge.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
Mountain Pass, Round 2B

Pending actions from last Round posted:

- None!

8. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Perverse Edge (bot)! Attacks Inox Archer 4 for 2 (1base, +1mod) damage! Gains 1XP.
Inox Archer 4 is at 6 HP and is STUNNED!
- Master Splinter uses Scurry (top)! Moves1 to C2. Attacks Inox Archer 5 for 4 (1base, +1mod +2bonus) damage!
Inox Archer 5 is killed!
ICE is now strong.

:ese:

14. Inox Archers posted:

- Inox Archer 2 focuses Ash! Attacks Ash for 1 (1base, +0mod) damage. Creates a 3dmg Trap in hex C4!
Ash is at 11 HP.
- Inox Archer 4 loses STUNNED token.

17. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Disorientating Roar (top)! No action taken, Ash gets +3ATK until the end of the Round.
- Ash the Bear focuses Earth Demon 6(E)! Attacks Earth Demon 6(E) with ADVANTAGE for 2 (2base, +0/-2mod, +3bonus) damage! Loses STRENGTHENED token.
Earth Demon 6(E) is at 4 HP.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Vicious Ally (bot)! Ash Attacks Earth Demon 6(E) for 6 (2base, +1mod +3bonus) damage! Ash Attacks Earth Demon 4 for 0 (2base, NULLmod +3bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
Earth Demon 6(E) is killed!

38. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

- Rocky uses Earthen Clod (bot )! HEAL2 Ash!
Ash is at 13 HP.
- Rocky uses Heaving Swing (top)! Attacks Earth Demon 4 for 3 (3base, +0mod) damage! PUSH1 into hex C5! Obstacle in C5 is destroyed, Earth Demon 4 suffers 2 damage! Gains 1XP.
Earth Demon 4 is at 7 HP.

40. Earth Demons posted:

- Earth Demon 4 focuses Ash! HEAL3, Self.
Earth Demon 4 is at 10 HP.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- Pikachu's deck is shuffled!
- ICE is now waning.

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:
(As always, please let me know if you need an extension!)

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Oct 4, 2019

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Concentrated rage's persistent bonus triggers before the bear's action, the first swipe should also have had the +3, for a dead elite before my action.

Anyways we're in the cleanup phase for the room, so let's start planning the next one.
Who should open the door and when? Ash can't, not even with a command move, I'm tankier but it seems to me ratspeed is more important for kicking doors in than tankiness.
(Comedy option Pikachu)

I'd also love opening the door with earth up, so I propose I long rest one round before you guys so I can generate it before go time.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 09:43 on Oct 4, 2019

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

You're right ofc! I've fixed the update.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
Welp. At least the Elite went down. I knew I'd hit a null!

Ash is going to step forward and attack whichever has lower initiative next round. I have Commands to make him move again, and can start pushing him down the hallway towards the next room before the door opens and while there's an enemy here, if need be.

Pikachu ain't moving at this point.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

How do I open doors again? walk into them?

Also how do I loot again? stand on it? spend an action?

I could get the door right now by drinking my stamina for some of my cards and going megafast. Alternatively I can not travel, go at HALF RATSPEED and murder the inox archer with extra shanking action.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'm chucking an attack at the demon and the archer and probably catching Ash with splash damage. Then I'm moving up to get closer to the door.
Initiative is what it is, I'm going at middling speed.

Is it worth trying to push the demon or the archer into the trap? No earth or I'd do it. (These assholes didn't generate any and would have stolen mine this turn :gloomhaven:)

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Omobono posted:

I'm chucking an attack at the demon and the archer and probably catching Ash with splash damage. Then I'm moving up to get closer to the door.
Initiative is what it is, I'm going at middling speed.

Is it worth trying to push the demon or the archer into the trap? No earth or I'd do it. (These assholes didn't generate any and would have stolen mine this turn :gloomhaven:)

I can act at QUARTER RATSPEED and force movement if that is desirable (can I make units move into traps?) but that does risk me getting an arrow in the face.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

You control the action, so yes.
How badly would using that card screw you compared to the alternatives? If you have a better turn planned go for it, pushing is just an option, not a necessity.

Basically, a forced movement is 3 damage and one less trap. The trap is not blocking the corridor at the moment so that's way less of a problem.

What are the positioning requirements to get that 3 damage, and how onerous are they? What alternative actions do we have and how much damage and/or CC do those alternatives do?
Since I can't push (my push would be fantastic right now but it needs earth), that's how you decide if it's worth it or not.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 13:32 on Oct 4, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
There's still 18 HP worth of baddies down here, so we're not quite in clean-up down on this end of the corridor :)

Ash is going to move forward and probably attack the archer on his turn, just going by their initiative. (I can't guarantee this, but that's the odds.) It won't be a strong attack, but it will be something.

Ash will then also eat one of the two enemies, probably the same one just to focus fire, and then Push one of them into the trap - again, probably the same enemy, if the trap would kill them - or the other enemy if they are within splash damage kill range. Actually, Rocky and I should coordinate this a bit, particularly if he's doing what I think he's doing.

I am going pretty darn fast, and do not mind splash damage if it's necessary :)

Hopefully no more nulls this round.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 14:09 on Oct 4, 2019

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

AtomikKrab posted:

How do I open doors again? walk into them?
Yep.

quote:

Also how do I loot again? stand on it? spend an action?
Either end your turn on it or use a card that says Loot on it.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

dwarf74 posted:

Ash will then also eat one of the two enemies, probably the same one just to focus fire, and then Push one of them into the trap - again, probably the same enemy, if the trap would kill them - or the other enemy if they are within splash damage kill range. Actually, Rocky and I should coordinate this a bit, particularly if he's doing what I think he's doing.

My proposal is that if you leave the archer at 1 or 2 HP it's optimal for me, killing her is fine, but if you have a choice get more damage on the demon. I'm also making earth this turn so priority could shift after the reveal. I should move before the demon so there's that.
In addition, the archer is moving before me so she'll step away from Ash. If you push the demon they'll stay clumped after the move.

We can always coordinate the target priority after the card reveal.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

We can always coordinate the target priority after the card reveal.
Yeah, the Command abilities are driven by Pikachu's choices, not Ash's AI so I can choose what he does for both the extra attack and the Push. The tricky part is setting up the conditionals properly in my PM; Pikachu's choices depend a lot on Ash's effectiveness.

We'll coordinate more tomorrow morning. My orders are in and I just wanted to assure you that you don't need to worry about pushes because I got it covered. :) I'd love to leave one or both targets at, say, 3-4 HP and adjacent to one another, neither one adjacent to Ash.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Quarter ratspeed it is. It should be ok? :shrug:

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Mountain Pass, Round 3A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 14 with Maul and Forceful Swipe.

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

code:
"MAUL (14) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK4
BOT: MOVE3 - Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect one adjacent Ally."

"FORCEFUL SWIPE (35) [Lvl1]
TOP: COMMAND - ATK2, Template - XP1
BOT: COMMAND - MOVE3 - PUSH2, Target one adjacent enemy - XP1"
Master Splinter (Hand6, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 29 with Frigid Apparition and Feedback Loop.

29. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

code:
"FRIGID APPARITION (29) [LvlX]
TOP: ATK3 - Consume ICE: STUN, XP1
BOT: MOVE4 - STUN (Target one adjacent enemy) - XP1 - LOSS"

"FEEDBACK LOOP (79) [Lvl1]
TOP: Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks gain SHIELD1 (till end of round) - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: MOVE4 - Jump - If you end the movement in the same hex you started in, perform MUDDLE (Target all enemies moved through)."
Rocky (Hand7, Discarded3, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 43 with Clear the Way and Massive Boulder.

43. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

code:
"CLEAR THE WAY (43) [Lvl3]
TOP: Move and adjacent single-hex obstacle to an empty hex withing Range4 - ATK2, Target all enemies adjacent to the moved obstacle, XP1 - Consume EARTH: +1ATK, XP1.
BOT: MOVE5, Jump - Destroy all obstacles and disarm all traps move through - XP2 - LOSS"

"MASSIVE BOULDER (87) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - All allies and enemies adjacent to the target suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH.
BOT: Move4"
During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin:

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

I'll use the googles for advantage, it's not like I'll need them more this rest cycle. Still, chucking two rocks and walking up, the archer is dead dead dead.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

I'll use the googles for advantage, it's not like I'll need them more this rest cycle. Still, chucking two rocks and walking up, the archer is dead dead dead.
As predicted, Ash will be doing his normal attack on the archer. Should bring him down to 5 or 6. (or 8 :v:)

I'm thinking I'll Maul the Elemental then Push it into the trap to bring it into your kill zone and save Ash an Attack 4 this round.

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If you move ash to C6 you can push the demon to B4, otherwise only C3 is a valid final location for a push 2. It matters since apparently I'm going faster than the archer :psyduck: and it's one less splash damage each if they're not adjacent.

I think we want the archer dead this turn. I won't miss if I use googles
STOP AUTOCORRECTING GOOGLES INTO GOOGLE'S STUPID ANDROID TABLET *ahem*
so assume she's taking at least 3 damage from my attack and one more from the splash. If Ash misses I'd throw the attack 4 her way, but it's your choice.

P.s. Master Splinter really doesn't want to stand next to B4 or C3.

Omobono fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Oct 5, 2019

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

If you move ash to C6 you can push the demon to B4, otherwise only C3 is a valid final location for a push 2. It matters since apparently I'm going faster than the archer :psyduck: and it's one less splash damage each if they're not adjacent.

I think we want the archer dead this turn. I won't miss if I use googles
STOP AUTOCORRECTING GOOGLES INTO GOOGLE'S STUPID ANDROID TABLET *ahem*
so assume she's taking at least 3 damage from my attack and one more from the splash. If Ash misses I'd throw the attack 4 her way, but it's your choice.

P.s. Master Splinter really doesn't want to stand next to B4 or C3.
Works for me, makes sense. Keep the Cragheart targets clustered and saves Ash some damage.

Yeah tell you what - I'll Maul the archer on any negative or +0 attack modifier for Ash's first attack. If the Archer is at 5 or less after that first one, there's too much danger of me killing it and you wasting backup ammo and a splash point.

After a negative or +0, I would have 17 modifiers left at that point, and only 2 of those would deal 6+. So it's a risk, but not a huge one.

This is what I was saying about conditional choices during Phase B. :)

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Oct 5, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

obviously I am putting my knife into that archer there to stun possibly kill, then going up one to loot that delicious coin into my ratpurse.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Mountain Pass, Round 3B

- None!

14. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

- Ash the Bear focuses Inox Archer 2! Moves1 to B6. Attacks Inox Archer 2 for 2 (2base, +0mod) damage!
Inox Archer 2 is at 6 HP.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Maul (top)! COMMANDS Ash to Attack Inox Archer 2 for 4 (4base, +0mod) damage!
Inox Archer 2 is at 2 HP.
- Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant uses Forceful Swipe (bot)! Gains 1XP. COMMANDS Ash to Move 1 to C6. Ash PUSH2 Earth Demon 4 into hex B4 through C4! Trap in hex 4C activated! Earth Demon 4 suffers 3 trap damage!
Earth Demon 4 is at 7 HP.

29. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

- Master Splinter uses Frigid Apparition (top)! Consumes ICE! Attacks Inox Archer 4 for 5 (3base, +0mod +2bonus) damage! Gains 1XP.
Inox Archer 4 is at 1 HP and is STUNNED!
- Master Splinter uses Feedback Loop (bot)! Jumps1 to C1.
Master Splinter executes end of turn looting! Gains 1 coin token(s).

43. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

- Rocky uses Clear the Way (bot as a basic MOVE2)! Moves1 to B7.
- Rocky uses Massive Boulder (top)! Activates Eagle-eye Goggles. Attacks Inox Archer 2 with ADVANTAGE for 4 (3base, +1/+1mod) damage! Earth Demon 4 suffers 1 splash damage! Backup Ammunition's 1st trigger! Gains 1XP. Attacks Earth Demon 4 with ADVANTAGE for 1 (3base, -2/NULLmod) damage!
Inox Archer 2 is killed!
Earth Demon 4 is at 5 HP.
EARTH is now strong.

Ironically enough, not moving next to the Archer (and thus losing ADVANTAGE towards him) has turned a 4 damage attack on the Earth Demon into a 1 damage one. That said, the next 2 cards the following turns would have been a -2 and a NULL (in that order), potentially neutering Rocky's damage output for 2 Rounds in a row, so maybe it's not that bad.

44. Inox Archers posted:

- Inox Archer 4 loses the STUNNED token.

83. Earth Demons posted:

- Earth Demon 4 focuses Ash! EARTH is now strong.

END OF ROUND ACTIONS posted:

- EARTH is now waning.
- Rocky's deck is shuffled!

Active players please discuss your options itt and provide your STEP A Orders via PM/email with this format:
- Initiative: xx
- Card 1: name
- Card 2: name
You can consult the (mobile friendly) spreadsheet to see which cards are available and decide your next moves.
DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS 3AM EST:getin:

That Italian Guy fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Oct 6, 2019

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

Going at a decent initiative running and gunning. Running and rocking?
By the way, that archer is dead on my turn no RNG involved if :gloomhaven: happens on Master Splinter's turn.

As for the attack, yeah, I want the -2 and the NULL out of the top of my deck over dealing 3 more damage (not that I have a choice, mind, but I'm so not complaining).

E: if everything goes down, long rest next turn?

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

long rest is good.

I am going to attempt to do some shenanigans to murder the inox and regenerate a bit. moving at around half the speed of shanking.

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord
That's a real pisser on the attack vs. the Earth Demon, but I am sure we're good. I'm glad the archer is dead. I have never played a character that pushes out this crazy amount of damage, wow.

I plan on going pretty fast, almost definitely faster than Rocky. Ash will focus on the earth demon, and likely (though not certainly) kill it.

I can go one round after that before a long rest, two with my stamina potion, but it's not like Ash can open a door on his own, so if Long Rest next round is the plan, I'm gonna have to be good with it. :D

fake edit: Omobono, that null and -2 are going right back into your deck, unfortunately. :(

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

dwarf74 posted:

fake edit: Omobono, that null and -2 are going right back into your deck, unfortunately. :(

Yeah, but at least they're not the next two cards guaranteed :)

Omobono
Feb 19, 2013

For pasta~! CHARGE!

If someone needs one more turn before resting I can always use that turn for an healing card and moving to B2.
E: or C2

dwarf74 posted:

That Italian Guy posted:

Yeah, but at least they're not the next two cards guaranteed :)

dwarf74
Sep 2, 2012

Buglord

Omobono posted:

If someone needs one more turn before resting I can always use that turn for an healing card and moving to B2.
E: or C2
I'm good either way. I'm close enough to needing a rest that I'm good wasting a turn waiting for door strategy. And this way I get my boots back. I'd spend next turn pushing Ash down the hallway to the door if I had another action-bearing (:rimshot:) round, but he's pretty fast and I can make him go super-speed if I need to.

I am fairly boring this turn - planning to just let Ash catch them all, then grab a coin even though it will require me using my own tender, baby feet.

dwarf74 fucked around with this message at 18:12 on Oct 6, 2019

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

I mean i'm for whatever i'll need to rest at the end of next turn, a long rest would suit me fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

Mountain Pass, Round 4A

- None!

ROUND REVEAL posted:

"PLAYER'S OVERVIEW
All the decks the players have chosen are available as a (mobile friendly) spreadsheet in separate tabs. The cards that have been selected for the current round are marked in yellow. Discarded cards will be marked in light red, while lost cards will be marked in deep red. Cards in the active slot will be marked in green. Available items are also shown there."

Master Splinter (Hand4, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 16 with Brain Leech and Parasitic Influence.

16. Master Splinter the Vermling Mindthief (AtomikKrab) posted:

code:
"BRAIN LEECH (16) [Lvl3]
TOP: ATK4, Range4 - HEAL4, Self - Generate DARK, XP2 - LOSS
BOT: ATK1 - STREGTHEN Self."

"PARASITIC INFLUENCE (71) [Lvl1]
TOP: Augment - Persistent Bonus On your melee attacks HEAL2 self - ATK1 - XP1 (discard when another augment is played)
BOT: Force one enemy withing Range4 to perform MOVE1 with you controlling the action."
Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (Hand4, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 20 with Patch Fur and Relentless Ally.

20. Pikachu the Vermling Beast Tyrant (dwarf74) posted:

code:
"PATCH FUR (20) [Lvl1]
TOP: Round Bonus: SHIELD1, affect all summoned Allies.
BOT: COMMAND - HEAL4, Self - XP1"

"RELENTLESS ALLY (81) [Lvl1]
TOP: Persistent Bonus: Summon Tattered Wolf (HP4, MOVE3, ATK2) - XP2 - LOSS
BOT: MOVE5"
Rocky (Hand5, Discarded5, Active1, Lost0) is acting at initiative 29 with Rumbling Advance and Crater.

29. Rocky the Savvas Cragheart (Omobono) posted:

code:
"RUMBLING ADVANCE (29) [Lvl1]
TOP: HEAL4, Range2 - Generate EARTH
BOT: MOVE2 - All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage - Generate EARTH"

"CRATER (61) [Lvl1]
TOP: ATK3, Range3 - Consume EARTH: PUSH2, XP1
BOT: All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage - MOVE4, Jump - XP1 - All adjacent allies and enemies suffer 1 damage, Consume EARTH: suffer 2 damage instead, XP1 - LOSS"

During this phase, players are free to discuss everything itt, including in depth round breakdown, tactics, and so on; you can use specific card names and numerical values since everything has been revealed already. Everyone itt is also encouraged to take part in the discussion (although the last word is, ofc, reserved for the active players. Be nice! :) Active players, please discuss your ideas itt and provide your final orders via PM/Email!

DEADLINE FOR EVERYTHING IS: TONIGHT, 3AM EST
:getin: