Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Hunt11 posted:

So what should the league do then?

Make them play my user created madden team 10 times, the Chiefs twice, last season's winner of the Mutant Football League, this year's NFC all-star team twice, and then the last game of the season is vs the Space Jam mon-stars and also they have to play basketball

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
the gently caress is this

https://tv.avclub.com/welcome-my-little-lost-kitty-cat-when-the-nfl-and-a-1838767484

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
COLT loving MCCOY

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

A horny author with taste for both touchdowns and hot anime boys

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Turns out the middle of this venn diagram is as empty and disgusting as a goatman anus

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
As somebody has not only watched but also owns the entirety of Ouran High School Host Club, that's the stupidest stretch I've ever seen.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Let's focus on good things.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

That column was one of the things that actually got me interested in following football years ago. I thought it died off, so I'm glad it's apparently still around, even if it's gone even more insane.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1180184741083041792

:hmmyes:

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
https://twitter.com/jobszn/status/1179484886530449409

Major Ryan
May 11, 2008

Completely blank

wandler20 posted:

They really need to pull a Dolphins and just burn everything down, all they way to the owner.

The fact that the Dolphins are credibly tanking while three or four other teams are in the same boat unintentionally is loving hilarious right now.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Was that from the game a couple years ago where half a dozen Jets players were too scared to tackle Brady?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

This is amazing content.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Mega64 posted:

Was that from the game a couple years ago where half a dozen Jets players were too scared to tackle Brady?

Indeed it is. Brady is the best lead blocker, ever.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Mega64 posted:

Touch Brady get flag

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Davante Adams and Jamaal Williams both out Sunday. Thanks for the killshot on Williams, Eagles.

Kevin King is doubtful.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Hunt11 posted:

So what should the league do then?

Relegate the jets and dolphins

Dre2Dee2
Dec 6, 2006

Just a striding through Kamen Rider...

I loving hate this.

I love it.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
gently caress tom br*dy

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Chinatown posted:

gently caress tom br*dy

Did u know he's a cheater and a system QB

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hot Diggity! posted:

Davante Adams and Jamaal Williams both out Sunday. Thanks for the killshot on Williams, Eagles.

Kevin King is doubtful.

I can't believe Barnett didn't even get fined.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
I honestly wouldn't start Haskins against the Patriots either

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
player safety motherfuckers!

https://twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1180185677708845057

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Pats D has 18 sacks in 4 games, it would definitely be a great idea to throw your rookie QB out there against there.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Do the Pats play a single good team this year?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Washington's coaching staff didn't want Haskins, and they're all about to get fired, so are pretty much doing anything they can to avoid playing him.

Jay is pretty much begging to be fired at this point, so hopefully we see some sweet swinging gate action on Sunday.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Leon Einstein posted:

Chiefs/Cowboys/Eagles and arguably Browns and Ravens.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Chiefs/Cowboys/Eagles and arguably Browns and Ravens.

I can't wait for Jamie Collins to put in effort in a game featuring the Browns. Really hate that guy

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Leon Einstein posted:

Browns!!!

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

This is why the league needs Vontaze Burfict.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Right now there's only 3 teams in the AFC with a winning record, and 8 2-2 teams and 4 just dead teams, and then the Steelers who aren't quite dead yet either.

Like how do you even rank the AFC 2nd tier right now?

You've got the Bills at 3-1, then the Browns, Ravens, Texans, Colts, Titans, Jaguars, Chargers and Raiders at 2-2 and the Steelers at 1-3. Like, who's good / bad out of that set?

We're pretty sure the Jets, Dolphins, Bengals and Broncos are dead (the Jets probably get a little feisty as the year goes on and Darnold gets healthier, but still)

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

FizFashizzle posted:

The real reason he should be banned is that he never cheap shotted Brady

ulmont
Sep 15, 2010

IF I EVER MISS VOTING IN AN ELECTION (EVEN AMERICAN IDOL) ,OR HAVE UNPAID PARKING TICKETS, PLEASE TAKE AWAY MY FRANCHISE

FizFashizzle posted:

You misspelled Bernard Pollard.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
What lol

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1180242364436221952?s=20

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

What how

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/1180242765772476423?s=19

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If it was a normal year I'd say the Ravens might be able to hang with the Pats but with that defense, woof.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Kalli posted:

Right now there's only 3 teams in the AFC with a winning record, and 8 2-2 teams and 4 just dead teams, and then the Steelers who aren't quite dead yet either.

Like how do you even rank the AFC 2nd tier right now?

You've got the Bills at 3-1, then the Browns, Ravens, Texans, Colts, Titans, Jaguars, Chargers and Raiders at 2-2 and the Steelers at 1-3. Like, who's good / bad out of that set?

We're pretty sure the Jets, Dolphins, Bengals and Broncos are dead (the Jets probably get a little feisty as the year goes on and Darnold gets healthier, but still)

Ravens, Texans, and Chargers good. Colts, Browns, and Bills meh. Titans, Jaguars, Steelers, and Raiders bad.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I guess trading one loss to the Pats for 2 wins and a toss up for a third isn't too bad. Someone should do one of those statistical analyses of how often teams that play against the AFCE that year make the playoffs.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
The Chargers are good but half the roster is hurt.

Yknow like every year the past five years besides 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
im already sick to death of clay matthews, i feel like we could all use a break anyways