Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

impentrable homie wall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
That’s the team you would use to discover if the turn counter goes past 999.

Soylentbits
Apr 2, 2007

im worried that theyre setting her up to be jotaros future wife or something.

Vengarr posted:

That’s the team you would use to discover if the turn counter goes past 999.

....does it?

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Starting the Rama interlude.

« Oh crap, Vishnu! »

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Apparently, yes, it does, though the Twitter account with the full image image is apparently gone.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

klapman posted:

Did anyone get a CE drop in this event? None of my friends have, including one who was trying (too hard, honestly) for over 130 runs to get one.

I got a drop of the 4* CE, but not the 5*. Which sucks because I think that CE is actually considered really good gameplay-wise (or at least I see it used a lot outside the context of its event).

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

it's okay, but we get an arguably better equivalent with the new Halloween event. iirc you're guaranteed to mlb it, meaning you can have two copies if you also do the rerun

Ruby Prism
Aug 7, 2011

With this, I'll be able to make the ultimate pie!

Shiny777 posted:

Apparently, yes, it does, though the Twitter account with the full image image is apparently gone.

Alright but does it go past 99999?

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
Event CEs suck because I'm only ever going to have 4 copies of drunk jalter, cheer for master and halloween princess. :frog:

UchihaHirou
Mar 8, 2007

Active Skill:
Solves all problems.

Clawtopsy posted:

impentrable homie wall

Level 70 Purple Eggplant

0/10

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

every so often my assumption that everyone just has a 10/10/10 mash is shattered yet i never fully lose it

Ignis
Mar 31, 2011

I take it you don't want my autograph, then.

I have a 10/10/9 Mash and I intend to keep it that way for the foreseeable future

Shiny777
Oct 29, 2011

YAMI WO KIRISAKU
OH DESIRE

Cuntellectual posted:

Event CEs suck because I'm only ever going to have 4 copies of drunk jalter, cheer for master and halloween princess. :frog:

Good news, you can fix the first one of those this year when the rerun happens.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

The only reason eggplant is there AT ALL is because amadeus makes the team cost 1 too much, get back on the bench mashu.......

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Shiny777 posted:

Good news, you can fix the first one of those this year when the rerun happens.

I could have sworn that it was a Christmas 1 CE, not 2.

RevolverDivider
Nov 12, 2016

If anyone on my friend list who has a reasonable amount of time in the game reveals their Mash isn’t levelled I instantly unfriend them regardless of their other servants

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
I still have no idea what happened to my NP5 Medea Lily. Would it be overly optimistic to email DW for help? I'm not a total idiot, I wouldn't just burn an NP5 4 *, hell I still have Nero and Liz so that should prove it.

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost

Gologle posted:

I still have no idea what happened to my NP5 Medea Lily. Would it be overly optimistic to email DW for help? I'm not a total idiot, I wouldn't just burn an NP5 4 *, hell I still have Nero and Liz so that should prove it.

Welcome to the club of turning np5 4 stars into small white cubes, we have free hugs.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Gologle posted:

I still have no idea what happened to my NP5 Medea Lily.

:honk:

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Here are the shimosa reviews

I'm going to play Somnium now until I go to sleep, I'm playing BBTAG and GGXrd Rev2 tomorrow all day

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Captain Baal posted:

I'm going to play Somnium now until I go to sleep, I'm playing BBTAG and GGXrd Rev2 tomorrow all day

I finished it yesterday, it's good.

J.A.B.C.
Jul 2, 2007

There's no need to rush to be an adult.

Clawtopsy posted:

impentrable homie wall

gently caress you I still wanna play

Viva eternale la France!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Captain Baal posted:

One nice thing that I noticed about servants like Musashi is how, from a skill investment perspective, she has her NP damage up tied to her NP. You want a trio of Attack/Card/NP buffs to allow for as many multiplicative buffs to go into effect, but NP damage up buffs are relatively rare from at least the usual supports so more often than not you need to rely on servants having them on their own. Except when it's tied to a skill it means investing in a buff that is only ever useful on the turn you are NPing and even then for just that one attack; all things being equal if you are dumping a ton of materials and QP into a skill (especially a SSR) it's nice if said buff can be useful across all of their cards. So someone like Musashi feels relatively easy to skill up because she has that buff already taken care of on the NP itself but still has skills that otherwise benefit her overall damage.

I do wish Fifth Force lasted 3 turns and maybe she had a second arts card, because her NP refund under her quirky conditions are definitely nuts.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/karoshimyriad/status/1180437875566841856?s=21

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Did Magi ⭐️ Mari ever give Roman good advice?

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Bogart posted:

Wasn't MagiMarie actually Merlin, since the rest of existence outside of Chaldea was incinerated?
In which case, the answer to your question would be No. Never.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

thats why u want magi mariE

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
Kira Kira, Kira Kira

Kagayaku no!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
So, the Babylonia anime is premiering tonight, right?

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

first ep is already out

it's pretty good, love da vinci

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Bogart posted:

She told him to kill himself.

W.T. Fits
Apr 21, 2010

Ready to Poyozo Dance all over your face.
Is the Babylonia anime supposed to be Crunchyroll? So far all I see on there is episode 0.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

MonsieurChoc posted:

She told him to kill himself.

Hmmmm

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

W.T. Fits posted:

Is the Babylonia anime supposed to be Crunchyroll? So far all I see on there is episode 0.

I think it’s going to be exclusive to Funimation’s own streaming service for a few weeks before it pops up there.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Me: looking forward to seeing the story and some favorite characters in action.

Thirty seconds later: "Hey, it's that hallway!" :neckbeard:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Fate/Butt order

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a kitten posted:

Me: looking forward to seeing the story and some favorite characters in action.

Thirty seconds later: "Hey, it's that hallway!" :neckbeard:

Me: Whoa! The main menu music!

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I felt this a bit watching F/Zero after the Accel event as well and man, it's really jarring hearing BGM you've heard idle for dozens of hours used as soundtrack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

<3
This anime is already bullshit, Mash can't hit for poo poo in the game and you expect me to believe she can somersault through anime lasers and break force fields? Sorry, but you're going to have to do better than that to make me an anime watcher :smug: