Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

Clefable gang since 1998 baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

lezard_valeth posted:

For a type that is supposed to be cute critters most of the Fairy type designs are ugly af

Oh wow, I've found it, the wrongest opinion.

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Most fairy types are good to great but Slurpuff and Aromatisse bring the average down by a lot.

Spatula City
Oct 21, 2010

LET ME EXPLAIN TO YOU WHY YOU ARE WRONG ABOUT EVERYTHING
it's majestic. I hope it gets wings when it evolves.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

it’s a mlp

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.

lezard_valeth posted:

For a type that is supposed to be cute critters most of the Fairy type designs are ugly af

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

We also got a glimpse of some dinosaur-looking thing that impidimp cockblocked us out of a full look at.

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
tbh whatever it is can stay the heck away so I can get a better look at my sweet horrible child impidimp

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Ometeotl
Feb 13, 2012

It's MISSEL! Or SISSLE!
I confused myself...

SirSamVimes posted:

We also got a glimpse of some dinosaur-looking thing that impidimp cockblocked us out of a full look at.

Pretty sure that was just the Ponyta

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

definitely looks like a fairy type

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Seeing itself unable to enter the Galar region, Alolan Vulpix became a horse to fool the border guards

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
https://twitter.com/Kaiju_Coffee/status/1180325692166115328

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Fingers crossed it's ghost/fire, fairy would put it into conflict with galarian weezing for the slot on my team.

Someone suggested it might be water something, like a kelpie... the mane kind of looks like foam so I could see that.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Avalerion posted:

Fingers crossed it's ghost/fire, fairy would put it into conflict with galarian weezing for the slot on my team.

i'm granting you permission to use more than one fairy type on your team. safe travels, gamer

lezard_valeth
Mar 14, 2016
what surprises me is that it's almost 1 month till release and still no reveal on the starter's mid and final evos. I wonder if this is some kind of petty revenge for gen 7 ones being leaked so early

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
horse: the final chapter

https://twitter.com/sebmal/status/1180386398668410880

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
do horses hang out in forests a lot? why this setting for the horse reveal

Brick Shipment
Jun 22, 2009

Did they really just have a 24h stream to reveal a single pokemon?

Avalerion
Oct 19, 2012

Brick Shipment posted:

Now imagine you actually watched it instead of just checking serebii after. :keke:

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

indigi posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Last-Unicorn-Peter-S-Beagle/dp/0451450523

And also:

Wikipedia posted:

In European folklore, the unicorn is often depicted as a white horse-like or goat-like animal with a long horn and cloven hooves (sometimes a goat's beard). In the Middle Ages and Renaissance, it was commonly described as an extremely wild woodland creature, a symbol of purity and grace, which could be captured only by a virgin. In the encyclopedias, its horn was said to have the power to render poisoned water potable and to heal sickness. In medieval and Renaissance times, the tusk of the narwhal was sometimes sold as unicorn horn. The unicorn continues to hold a place in popular culture. It is often used as a symbol of fantasy or rarity.

less laughter fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Oct 5, 2019

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Brick Shipment posted:

Technically Impidimp was not officially revealed yet, so they showed two "new" pokemon with the implication of a third

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

YO that unicorn is pretty fuckin fab tho

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Brick Shipment posted:

Yeah, Gamefreak kind of sucks at PR stunts.

The game comes out in like a month, nows the time to show a bunch if mons and get people hyped!

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

This is the loving best :allears:

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

lmao

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
That Pokémon rules

Why did it need a 24 hour stream though lol

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

indigi posted:

Its the forest after the fighting/ghost gym where you catch it in the game.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012
cool, fairy ponyta, i like its lil' horn

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/PLDHnet/status/1180467618886475777?s=19

Larryb
Oct 5, 2010

My Little Ponyta (seriously though, that’s actually a pretty good design). I assume the Galar version is no longer a Fire type then (or it could just be Fairy/Fire as well)?

Larryb fucked around with this message at 14:14 on Oct 5, 2019

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
Love the trans pride glowing horse.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gonna run a team of just those horses

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Last game gave us the awesome donkey, too.

That would mean Rapidash for fire. giraffarig for electricity, cool donkey (name) for ground/mud and this new one for ghost/fairy/whateva. P good horse team so far.

Zore
Sep 21, 2010
willfully illiterate, aggressively miserable sourpuss whose sole raison d’etre is to put other people down for liking the wrong things

Calico Heart posted:

That would mean Rapidash for fire. giraffarig for electricity, cool donkey (name) for ground/mud and this new one for ghost/fairy/whateva. P good horse team so far.

Mudsbray. Evolves into Mudsdale

Also Girafarig is the Paychic/Normal type giraffe with two heads from Gen II. The electric zebra is Zebstrika

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
horsemon race

avoid doorways
Jun 6, 2010

'twas brillig
Gun Saliva

Calico Heart posted:

The four horses of the apokealypse

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll
Keldeo, Rapidash-K, Rapidash-G, Zebstrika, and Mudsdale makes 5.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
Would cobalion or Verizion count as horses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
they're deer innit