Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i have an excuse to go to bed, and i wiull shortly, namel;y that it is 1230 am here and i am going tokick my apartment's rear end tomorrow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
work has been crazxy and my boss keeps threatening me with his job, like i should do it soon so he can have an easier job L:(

this is actually a Good Thing

Jaded Burnout

Hugh Malone posted:

its like 730 am ther get up an get it!

never

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
dirty freelancing hippie!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
so, tamales are really good and i decided i will never learn how to make them because

a) they are everywhere here and

b) it would demystify them, i want to continue believing they are magic

Jaded Burnout

Hugh Malone posted:

dirty freelancing hippie!

It's also saturday!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
tamales are a class c random anomaly that need not be contained. every time it has been attempted to store them in warehouse 13, they are eaten. studies show that no data can be obtained from tamal;es, because they are eaten, i cannot reverse engineer a tamale, because it is eaten

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Jaded Burnout posted:

It's also saturday!

sure it is! in the future

*tries to think of good word for a scofflaw of time*

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
oh poo poo it has been saturday here for the better part of 2 (2) hours. it is a brave new world in which tamales happen

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
so you have probably heard of the paleo diet

i am on the palamino diet

i eat apples, carrots, oats and hay

on cheat day i get a sugar cube

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i a not making fun of diets, that is a dumb joke ive been stewing on for a minute

i am cheating with these tamales, but not beating myself up over it is part of my plan

also they were free and homemade from a neighbor so how could i not

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
i quit smoking weed so i can make better money, and im weirdly ok with this after 2 weeks
lack of weed may be inversely proportional to greater caffeine, sugar, fat, and alcohol intake. stopping smoking weed all at once may not be suitable for everyone. side effects may vary, but can include trusting the government, listening to your parents, feeling more responsible, an expansion of the vocabulary, reading books rather than watching youtube, not "getting" monty python, and making more money at work. quitting weed is not recommended for everyone. please consult a medical professional before you quit weed.

Escape From Noise

Tamales are also sandwiches.

Escape From Noise

Hugh Malone posted:

cant post, fingers greasy from tamales

how is tomorrow, sweetestwilliamrollingbarrier?

I'm doing pretty well. I made a big batch of pumpkin miso soup and some rice so that's breakfast sorted for a while. I dropped my souvenirs off at work (big thing in Japan) and chatted with a couple of Kiwis here for the Rugby World Cup and travel. Now I'm heading to Kyoto to hang with a friend for a bit. Still shorts weather which is... disconcerting but it was a solid day.

Goons Are Gifts

hello

nut

hay

Heather Papps

hello friend

Hugh Malone posted:

tamales are a class c random anomaly that need not be contained. every time it has been attempted to store them in warehouse 13, they are eaten. studies show that no data can be obtained from tamal;es, because they are eaten, i cannot reverse engineer a tamale, because it is eaten

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Hugh Malone posted:

Heather Papps

hello friend

GOOD MUNGO BYOB!!! i really hurt my toe last night sleepwalking, but, did not lose any vital items or break anything besides my toenail so it's a win win!!!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/Katpa73/status/1180329185467875328?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
Gmungo

Heather Papps

hello friend

and a good mungo to you!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

and a good mungo to you!

And also with you

Escape From Noise

Jesus. My love life is like tragicomic at best. I need to lose weight...

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Lose weight for yourself, if you're going to do it. Don't do it for other people. You cute, don't let anyone tell you you're not.

Escape From Noise

I dunno. It's probably more personality stuff. I'm nice but I mean who cares? That's like entry level.

I don't plan to lose a ton but recent stress and my current work schedule/eating habits have led to me putting on a bit of weight.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Welcome and hello, I am chatting from atop the Chesapeake Bay Bridge!

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I dunno. It's probably more personality stuff. I'm nice but I mean who cares? That's like entry level.

I don't plan to lose a ton but recent stress and my current work schedule/eating habits have led to me putting on a bit of weight.

my dosage got increased a few months ago so i'm strugglin' with the chub lately. i'm p comfy bein' 2 hundo but i should lose 15 or so. i have been up to 230 before tho so like meh.

Escape From Noise

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Neat. I've never been there. Having a good time?

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Neat. I've never been there. Having a good time?

Driving over it on the way to Asheville, NC to visit my wife’s family.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Bonus points if you post from the tunnel part. . .

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Barking Gecko posted:

Bonus points if you post from the tunnel part. . .

Lol

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Escape From Noise

Don't forget to get a famous Chesapeake Bagel!

Jaded Burnout

Don't forget to play an ancient strategy board game on top of a mountain!

Heather Papps

hello friend

Don't forget to get a famous Chesapeake Bagel!

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Hugh Malone posted:

movies were awqsome to make fun of tonite

th movies were not awesome

thats why they were fun
:fnord: badfilm :fnord:

Street Wars was too bad and it made me do a sleep. Come to think of it I also had to lie down part way through Sailor Suit and Machine Gun. I think bad Japanese movies are better with bad English dubbing.

Goons Are Gifts

Alright I decided to post now, beware

Papa Was A Video Toaster

as salaam amungo

Heather Papps

hello friend

TVsVeryOwn posted:

Street Wars was too bad and it made me do a sleep. Come to think of it I also had to lie down part way through Sailor Suit and Machine Gun. I think bad Japanese movies are better with bad English dubbing.

are you loving kidding me gently caress i thought it was next friday gently caress what was the playlist? is there a chatlog? dang.... DANG

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Heather Papps posted:

are you loving kidding me gently caress i thought it was next friday gently caress what was the playlist? is there a chatlog? dang.... DANG

every friday. there was part of Scary Godmother, Immortals and the two aforementioned films