Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

Big Beef City posted:

I just realized that in about a week and a few days I'm going to be in Toronto for a wedding (well close enough).

I'm oddly compelled to try and stake this place out, I ain't eating there though gently caress that noise.

Jesus christ goons will do a cameo for a Garfield man who owns a restaurant but actually eat something there?! Heavens no!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

Jesus christ goons will do a cameo for a Garfield man who owns a restaurant but actually eat something there?! Heavens no!
uhhh i love Garf and Our Friend Mazri but have you seen the food?

Atomic Robo-Kid
Aug 18, 2008

.Blast.Processing.

They have Jon Arbuckle marinara sauce, of course I'd have to try it. Sometimes trying food, even if its poo poo, is part of the experience.

Like Mr Jim's pizza. Its a pizza place owned by a scientologist. It tasted like elementary school square pizza, but at least I can say I've tried it.

The only real barrier with trying Garfield eats is their $$$$ prices.

LSD at the gangbang
Dec 27, 2009

I would rather eat Garfield pizza than scientologist pizza

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

his restaurant's entire clientele is irony bros buying $40 pizzas so they can take selfies with it and write trip reports and make identical garfield cum jokes, cutting out the middleman and just letting them throw money directly at him over the internet without having to actually involve food is just a smart move for everyone involved

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

I just realized that in about a week and a few days I'm going to be in Toronto for a wedding (well close enough).

I'm oddly compelled to try and stake this place out, I ain't eating there though gently caress that noise.

do it, eat that garf, lick it up all off the floor you dirty your're not a real garfield fan

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yeah no I'm not going to lick Garfield themed takeout off the floor

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

And that's while you'll never be an internet sensation.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Atomic Robo-Kid posted:

They have Jon Arbuckle marinara sauce, of course I'd have to try it. Sometimes trying food, even if its poo poo, is part of the experience.

Like Mr Jim's pizza. Its a pizza place owned by a scientologist. It tasted like elementary school square pizza, but at least I can say I've tried it.

The only real barrier with trying Garfield eats is their $$$$ prices.
Sounds like you want different things out of life than I do.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Would Garfield eat at his own licensed restaurant? I would have to say no.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Would you rather eat Garfield Eats, or at PIZZARIA 1ª OPÇÃO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Looks like they even use the same orange sauce. Not to mention the guy just crankin that big bag of dog cum lol

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

i'll be damned if that wouldn't be funny to tweet a video of someone doing this to nathen

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'd probably choose Mestre da pizza. At least it would be... interesting, rather than some bland, corporate approved cardboard (the only cardboard flavor in MDP comes from the burning glue in literal cardboard).

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

COMPAGNIE TOMMY posted:

Would you rather eat Garfield Eats, or at PIZZARIA 1ª OPÇÃO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e5gTx1fVU4

Looks like they even use the same orange sauce. Not to mention the guy just crankin that big bag of dog cum lol

I was upset when I showed this to my health inspector friend and she said it’s far from the worse she’s seen

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
That apparently is a traditional
Brazilian recipe- the chunky rice looking stuff is shredded chicken and the dog cum is actually catupiry cheese, kind of like a semi liquid provel. I think I would rather eat Garfield pizza.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

That apparently is a traditional
Brazilian recipe- the chunky rice looking stuff is shredded chicken and the dog cum is actually catupiry cheese, kind of like a semi liquid provel. I think I would rather eat Garfield pizza.

Is the trash fire traditional too?

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSapp/status/1181338981574889474

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic
Did did Nathen Mazri use his SA Cameo funds to buy a Jennifer Love Hewitt Cameo?

AF
Oct 8, 2007
hi

Divine Styler posted:

Did did Nathen Mazri use his SA Cameo funds to buy a Jennifer Love Hewitt Cameo?

Yes

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

It's cameos all the way down.

Blue Moonlight
Apr 28, 2005
Bitter and Sarcastic

GarfieldEATS posted:

Jennifer will soon taste the WORLD'S 1st Garfield shaped pizza & lasagna with Garfield's secret sauce.

I’m impressed by how much this sounds like a threat.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Cockblocktopus posted:

It's cameos all the way down.

Word Up

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
they had to switch out of the orange sauce because they ran out of Lyman to boil.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

Divine Styler posted:

JLH is $150, Nathen is $30 and has sold 3. His Cameo business doing about as well as the restaurant.

Drink-Mix Man
Mar 4, 2003

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Juniper Lowes Hooey eat the sauce

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

I was really kinda sad to discover that they took a lot of the madness off their site. The hot recycling tips are gone. It no longer even says “entergagement”!

HOW WILL I BE ENTERGAGED NOW??? :negative:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Akratic Method posted:

I was really kinda sad to discover that they took a lot of the madness off their site. The hot recycling tips are gone. It no longer even says “entergagement”!

The entergagement was INSIDE us all along. With the orange sauce.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

if you think of it the name "hewitt" sorta sounds like somebody puking

coincidence?

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Blue Moonlight posted:

I’m impressed by how much this sounds like a threat.

It really does. Just imagining Nathen with his fingers steepled behind his Garfield desk in front of his Garfield curtains in his Garfield pleasure-dome cackling about making her eat his lovely Garfield pizza.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
She looks and sounds high as hell to me.

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

Thots and Prayers posted:

JLH is $150, Nathen is $30 and has sold 3. His Cameo business doing about as well as the restaurant.

Pretty sure the failson family money paid for that JLH mention rather than the Cameo $$$.

She's probably going to shoot something in Canada and stop by for a free meal, little does she know...

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Thots and Prayers posted:

JLH is $150, Nathen is $30

and $15 for a ZJ

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"

Akratic Method posted:

Start your own GarfEATS, of course!

GOON DISCOUNT

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
just imagining the mess i could make doing karate on a stack of garf pizzas. just punching boxes and chopping sauce, roundhouse kicking a bag of mozarella i keep tossing in the air and missing until i finally get it and it slams into a window and cracks because it's frozen and my foot is broken because it was frozen solid

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
naty mazzy all hollering WORLD STAR as i'm rolling on the disgusting floor like the violence hungry fuckpig i am

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Lol

Wurzag
Jun 3, 2007

Bad Moons, Bad Moons, wot ya gonna do?

Finally made it to the end of the thread, what a wild ride.

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
entergaged

untergagged

undergøgged

sandwiches_and_ham
Aug 2, 2018

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
true fact:

Jon Arbuckle Garfield can be rearranged to spell hosed LIBERAL JARGON

Adbot