Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

PostNouveau posted:

Trey Smith hurt again.

Find me a more cursed player in college football

Eh not really the same when he had blood clots. It’s not like he’s had a bunch of knee injuries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
ARIZONA FIRST PLACE IN PAC 12 GIVE ME MY loving 25 RANKING

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Imagine being a TV executive, seeing how the OSU-MSU game went last year and thinking to yourself "Yes, I want this Primetime on ABC."

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

great throw justin

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This is Ohio State’s first time seeing a defense

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Ugh. Starting to think Colorado made the wrong coaching hire like they always do. We were sold the idea we were getting a great recruiter that would bring a big boy coaching staff. Our recruiting sucks, we only have 2 assistant coaches with legit credentials and we're 3-2 after finishing the easier portion of our schedule....

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

JUSTIN FIIIIIIIIIIIIELDS

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
Holy poo poo Vols

siriuslysomething
Feb 5, 2013

He's so fast!

(and probably broken)
Come on Sparty and Tennessee. One of you cheer me up from that hellscape I just had to watch.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

DrunkPanda posted:

Ugh. Starting to think Colorado made the wrong coaching hire like they always do. We were sold the idea we were getting a great recruiter that would bring a big boy coaching staff. Our recruiting sucks, we only have 2 assistant coaches with legit credentials and we're 3-2 after finishing the easier portion of our schedule....

Colorado's curse is that they can only have good coaches if they are also the biggest dirtbags possible

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

The gently caress was that pass blocking by Alibi? He's been fine but that was real bad.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

SPARTY LOL

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Makes you wonder how good of a spring and summer Guarantano had for them to keep this dude on the bench

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Jesus Christ Cody

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

oh its gonna be one of those kind of games huh

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

KKKLIP ART posted:

Makes you wonder how good of a spring and summer Guarantano had for them to keep this dude on the bench

He looked like poo poo at the Spring game so idk what they saw at practice. Maybe it was they were just waiting for Maurer to come along

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Sparty no :ohdear:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

I kind of figured that would get reviewed as an incomplete pass, not complaining.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Joey Freshwater posted:

He looked like poo poo at the Spring game so idk what they saw at practice. Maybe it was they were just waiting for Maurer to come along

jake fromm looked like poo poo in the spring game, i think pretty much everyone does.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Alaois posted:

Colorado's curse is that they can only have good coaches if they are also the biggest dirtbags possible

THEN GIVE US URBAN MEYER

Also that criticism sounds kind of funny from a guy who had Tom Osborne as a coach and some of the stuff Scott Frost has done so far :ssh:

DrunkPanda fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Oct 6, 2019

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Tennessee is beating Georgia

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Vols have a shot!?

Flyin Jim Elbows
Jul 10, 2008

College Slice
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

PostNouveau posted:

Tennessee is beating Georgia

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
gently caress Maurer you’re gonna get my hopes up you sexy beast

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Lmao if there's any chance Tennessee win this Florida will have to be #1 in the SECEast

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

everyone should know that the way you beat UGA is to bring in the second QB on the roster

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
Lol Georgia

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

woops

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Vols

Bitch

?

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Nice kick, rear end

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Also what do you expect, UGA does this at least once a year. Its part of that UGA charm or something

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Hell yes let’s slop this poo poo up boys

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Georgia is no Georgia State.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

I look forward to a Beamer-esque "0-0 END OF REGULATION" shot of Dantonio scowling up at the camera.

G-Hawk
Dec 15, 2003

uga seen cowering, hallucinating smokey is actually bevo

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

gonna need to throw the ball here georgia

vols are amped up

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

I look forward to a Beamer-esque "0-0 END OF REGULATION" shot of Dantonio scowling up at the camera.

After a 10-3 and a 13-10 game in the conference today, the bar has been raised considerably

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
elbow hit oob, but I dunno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
No catch